Chastity without cages?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by HauntedInfluencerWerewolf, May 20, 2021.

1. HauntedInfluencerWerewolf

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Hello, all.

Newbie here. We've tried two cages so far and hated them. I'm really into the idea though and she loves tease and denial.

The first we tried was a cage from Oxy-shop, and I just don't fit. I can't get the damned thing on.

We then tried The Vice XL, and I don't fit in that either. I bulge out everywhere and pinch. I can't even get it closed

She's not willing to keep trying because weve spent a fair amount of $$ so far.

We were considering piercing instead. Perhaps a locking PA to a locking scrotal ring.

Something liket the prison piercing rings on this site

https://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/details.html?_filterartnr=pa002&_random=513451059

What are the pros and cons of a piercing-only chastity? She likes it because she gets access for touching and teasing. I'm worried about tearing.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I was the same, the only device I fitted well was the original cb2000, I couldn’t get in the 3000 or 6000, and I was the same with the vice xl.check ok cherry keeper, they do wider cages and base rings, and there very reasonable priced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice