Chastity with ADHD medication

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by cherubim, Mar 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. cherubim

cherubim New member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I am asking if anyone has experience with this.
    I think when I take ADHD medication my scrotum becomes tighter, and this causes problems because the balls become tighter which causes pressure which is painful.

I have found on other forums that people experience penis shinkrage and balls retracting whenever thay take their medication. I have also noticed that this happens to most forms of ADHD medication and that this is not excluded to one form of pills. For reference I use lisdexamfetamine dimesylate.

Has anyone succeeded in in combing chastity with ADHD medication?
    I would like to know how you experience it how well it goes and if you have any tips.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    I have no idea if there are any effects... but I am curious to see if anyone knows! Making a reply is the only way I know how to follow a thread though, sorry!

3. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    It's real easy @King Hippo, there's a "Watch Thread" link at the top.

Screenshot_20230319_181425_Firefox~3.jpg

King Hippo likes this.
  4. Wesingreenvillesc

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Yes, I experience the exact same thing. In general, ADD medications are all stimulants, which tend to make the scrotum tight, for some reason. The same thing goes for caffeine. Typically, mine are tight for only a few hours in the morning after I take the medication. I haven’t found a good solution, other than to keep trying to find the correct sized base ring and just apply something to make the pinching sensation more tolerable. Basically, I have just been treating this the same as I would treat ball tightness for any other reason. (Temperature fluctuations or morning wood/night erections) If anyone here knows of a good solution to this problem, please let me know as well.

In general, figuring out how to deal with my balls and their constant state of flux has been one of my biggest challenges. At one part of the day, my balls are tight that it feels like there is no way that the cage would ever fall off. But, at night, after relaxing, taking a hot bath, and having a drink, sometimes it feels like my balls are so loose, the thing could easily slip off! This is especially a problem if you have decent sized balls.

Ultimately, I am hoping to find a way to have my balls just looser and hanging lower in general. I am hoping that, with fewer orgasms, and with always being in a restricted state, my balls will eventually start hanging lower/looser? Maybe age will also be a factor. I’m looking forward to some warmer weather, as this should also help.

Any advice from some of the more senior chastity folks? Thanks!

cherubim likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice