Chastity with a piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gizmo, Aug 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo New member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Hi folks. New to the forum and am trying to find a chastity cage that works with a PA piercing. I’ve tried the holy trainer v2 and loved it until I got pierced. Now I struggle with it long term to be suitable.

I’ve seen the steelworks steelheart but can’t find anywhere to buy it.

I am small when flaccid about an inch and no more than 5 when hard

Can anyone help with finding a chastity that works with a pa piercing please. I’m in the UK

Thanks in advance.
    Giz

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Check out the device review section, lots posted there.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    The Steelworxx Steelheart is on the Steelworxx.de website. It’s down for maintenance for me at this moment. I think the Steelheart has a minimum length. You would want to check with Dietmar.

I love my MaleChastityNow.com Contender. With your nicely small 1” cock, I would recommend a very short straight cage to keep you inside.

My penis can back out of any cage if I’m not held inside by my PA. A piercing was a great idea for you!

Mark owns the shop. Contact him by the email on his site for him to confirm measurements. He’s in the USA and ships to the UK for a reasonable shipping fee.

They are both excellent in their build and finish quality.

4. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
  5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Isn't your size when hard irrelevant when choosing a chastity device? o_O:+1:

7. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I’d recommend Steelworxx. I have a Steelheart and I’m pretty happy with it. I think that the loop style PA fixation that lets’s the ring through your piercing move around a lot is the ideal starting style for someone new to PA devices. It’s unfortunate that his site is currently down for maintenance. I suspect they’ll be back eventually. They’ve been none to take breaks where they don’t accept any orders.

I can’t recommend Rigid Chastity. Though I’m currently wearing a HalfShell, they have very poor customer service. Despite quoting 14 weeks (3.5 months) it took 6 months to get my device. Good quality but not worth the hassle.

8. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    Currently I am self locked in my Rigid half shell trying to get used to wearing again after some non chastity related medical issues.

It did take quite some time to get the device from rigid after I ordered. However it is more than comfortable and completely secure. I only wish that I had ordered a shorter cage, but that is my mistake and not theirs.

Longest time continuously locked was last No-Vember. I had not brought the subject up with my special someone until after Locktober had started or we would have done that.

With any device special care must be taken to ensure proper hygiene. Again once this device is locked on using the PA piercing to secure the device there is no escape or pullout. Make sure you trust your keyholder and that this is what you truly want.

That being said, it is still very comfortable and I am looking forward to being locked all through Locktober this year and if my keyholder desires continuing in to NO-Vember, Denial December am however far ah would like to take this adventure.

9. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    The Steelworxx Steelheart was my first custom cage. After I got pierced I went with Rigid Chastity because I liked their PA cages better. It was cheaper then Steelworxx and slightly better quality. However they are very poor at communication and takes about 4 months to ship. I ordered mine the day I got pierced so I was healing the entire waiting period anyway.

Attached Files:

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Hi there!!

Congrats!!!

From my experience only I have found utilising your PA means your measurements don't have to be so precise, because you do not need use tight rings, small gaps or tight cages to stop pull out! The piercing takes care of security!

Any manufacturers can get you a great device. Just depends on your style and your wallet!!!!!

Good luck and please let us know what you decide on!!!

Kindest regards

J.

Peter Rabbit and thundar like this.
  11. Winged_Aviator

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I've been trying to get in contact with steelworxx since last month and their site still says they will be on vacation until January 6th, and no reply. I want to purchase the steelheart and pa fixing from them, but without any communication coming back from them, I've been searching elsewhere. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

12. Daniel75

Daniel75 New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    That's strange. I can't see any information about them being on vacation on their site. Are you sure you're on steelworxx.de?

13. Winged_Aviator

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I just pulled it up again and it has a red banner across the top with that message. I'll pull it up on the PC later

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice