Chastity Wearer In Northern Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by highheel_5, Apr 15, 2010.

1. highheel_5

highheel_5 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Hi everybody,

I am 37, m and happily married. My wiofe and I like many fetishes and one of them is me being locked in a cb 3000. We are nevertheless considering to upgrade to a stinaless steel belt and were wondering who makes the best and most comfortable one for long term wear. Any advice is appreciated.

Have a nice locked day,

Ralph

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Mistress has me locked in a Neosteel she-male ergo rear belt.

We started with a CB6000 and I much prefer the Neosteel belt. With the Neosteel there's no pain from attempted erections, it's more secure and there's no embarrassing bulge under clothing. It does take a while to get used to and you need to train yourself to wear it for longer and longer periods, but I found that with the CB6000 as well. The ergo rear is practical for going to the toilet, though I've been thinking of also buying the sports module for a more attractive look (though it might be a bit messy).

When ordering it's very important to buy the measuring kit first, follow the instructions carefully and measure a few times to make sure you get the size right.

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    :CMrocks: Welcome to the Mansion! Chime in on some forums and get to know people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice