Chastity Walk?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dollyanne, Apr 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Dollyanne's spouse remarked the other day that dollyanne was walking "funny". Dolly wasn't aware of this, but on thinking about it realized that she was indeed changing her gait because of the cb-2000 chastity. Apparently, without realizing it, dollyanne was shifting her weight to the outside of her feet--sort of cow-girl bow-legged--to give her thighs more room to prevent the chaffing of her tessies. Dolly lubes her tessies and thighs to reduce chaffing, but still, according to her spouse, "walks funny". (Dolly's in stealth mode and her spouse doesn't know about her chastity.) Also, dolly thinks she is walking slower :tortoise: and more carefully and lighter on her feet to prevent bouncing up and down--another possible source of chaffing or pinching.

All this appears to exercise some different leg muscles and dollyanne has noticed that her legs are getting sore in odd places. So, dollyanne was wondering whether she the only one with this problem, or do others here also find themselves walking differently in chastity?

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Hi dollyanne,

of course does the chastity belt some influence on my gait but in my case it is not to prevent chaffing as i do not suffer from this at all. It is rather that my gait is more feminin now - if i ever walked like a man, what my Mistress seriously doubts.
    As for your problem i am afraid that the cb2000 (and the material it is made of) is nothing for you. After three months you should have grown used to it.
    However, as chastity is essential for any sissy gurl you should seriously consider a proper device.

Hugs

maid katrin

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Yes Dollyanne, my walk changed as well. And as Maid Katrin says became more feminine as now my steps are shorter. I find lube is not as good as a good drying powder. Also for everyday use get some tricot or satin high rise panties so you can loosely surround the "tessies" and help prevent chaffing. I get them one size larger than my regular size. Wear the provocative stuff when on a date and you want to get laid! tee hee. Another bad thing I've noticed I'm doing is pulling my captive clit and "tessies" away from my legs as I'm sitting down so they don't get scrunched. Bad habit, gotta break this. VERY unladylike to grab your crotch before sitting. BAD GURL, BAD!!!

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Thank you, gayle, that sounds like good advice. Dollyanne has some Johnson's Baby Powder she can try and also some high-rise Vanity Fair panties. Dollyanne doesn't go on dates so she doesn't have to worry about getting laid yet!

The pulling away while sitting down is something dolly has done too. And, you're right, it's very unladylike!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    the Gold Bond medicated powder works great for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice