Chastity Virgin gets fucked.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Oct 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Just got the CB6000 this morning and have not been wearing for about 2 and half hours. I am surprised at how comfortable it is and what an amazing feeling it is to be inside of it. My wife is giving me the key for the first week so that i can remove it during the day if i need to or check on it since the first time either of have done anything like this. Then once i am used to it and can wear it for at least the whole day without issues she will wear the key from her necklace. I can't wait till she has it.

We purchased the designer "woody" model because of the looks and she likes the idea of my penis being hidden. The looks of it are pretty amazing. Right now i am using the largest ring and longest spacer. I have a pretty good sized penis so i dont think i can use the smaller spacers but I might try one ring size down. So far i'm constantly aware of it and it makes me swell inside of quite a bit. I assume there will be less of that as i become used to it. However it has pretty much filled up the cb6k the entire time so far. Just wanted to thank everyone for your help with purchasing the right one. I haven't seen any photos of the woody actually on someone so i posted a few here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Congratulations! Welcome to the fold of chastized males! These are the first pics I've seen of the woody cb6k (that name is too funny). Sounds like you have a great attitude towards starting out. When I first began I also used a lot of spacers but in time was able to decrease the spacers for a snugger, more secure fit. Like you said, it takes some time for your body to adjust to having this new appendage locked in place. Awesome that your wife is into it and will proudly wear your key on her necklace. Bravo! :party-073:

3. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    So last night my wife, who is starting to seem more at home in her new role as my keyholder, asked me if i wanted out of the device for awhile. I told her it was up to her and she said she would like me to take it off. She has been on her period for this week so no sex for sure. It was a good week to start this little journey. She has started to enjoy the chores i do and meals i'm making, not to mention the flowers and massages i've been giving her. She said i could leave the device off until tonight if i wanted but I said i might end up masturbating and ruining myself for her. During this conversation she is stroking me deep and slowly. I added that if that happened i might also be less inclined to be diligent in my household duties. She smiled and said we would really not want that to happen. after about a minute she stopped stroking, smacked my balls and said "that's all for you tonight. Put your cock back in its new home and cuddle me until i fall asleep."

She's going out with friends on saturday and says she may let me out for some fun when she gets home. We will see i guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice