Chastity up north, cold and alone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nella_bmar, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Nella_bmar

Nella_bmar Member

For special events, for others
    canada, AB, Calgary
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Hya, I'm Nella, I have done the male thing, had serial monogamy with more than a handful of women, even in 10 yrs had 2 kids with my wife I met in university, and I can't deny, there are perks of masculinity. But, from leaving my family to now, I've always found myself a lady-friend to support me. To have me be that hedonistic man she expects of me, but support me whne I'm feeling.. less manly. 2 weeks after divorce, I met my next gf of a year, than 8 yrs with the next, then 9 with the latest.. I don't think I had a month to myself in any of these..

5 yrs ago my gf suffered a serious blow as our 3rd stillborn, and pretty much retreated into herself. after a few months of begging, bartering, and paying her for sex, I finally took matters into my own hands. I purchased a chastity cage so when I felt "needy" I had more than a few seconds to think and react. I must say, for the next 5 yrs it helped. But as she became more isolated, I felt only guilt and our relationship fell apart. After meeting with a therapist, she moved out and is still trying to make it on her own.

I knew my patterns and I'd meet another girl to put up with my interests, but, and decided to keep with my chastity, going out wearing it still (I often wore it when I went somewhere without her to "prove" myself, to .. myself..) Now, I'd meet up with friends, or go to volunteer, or even meet a munch of like minds, wearing a tight cage that reminded me I wasn't going home with anyone. Even when I knew some of these people would probably be ok with it, I wasnt.

The first big change after she moved out, I turned my bathroom pink. We'd been living in our appt. for 3 yrs and hardly unpacked. The second bedroom was a mess of my computers, and boxes. It's now a girls bedroom, minus the bed. I have all my girly clothes and more lewd toys.

Now I'm not ready to have guests over, my whole appt is a chastity warning, for now.. I do hope to meet like minded friends, maybe have some photo opportunities and maybe, well, I do hope to keep my cage on the first 6 months of any relationship. But cuddles and nuzzles, and I must say, ANR is something I just know would change my mind about certain intimacies.

I have been in therapy long ago, with my wife (which sucked since therapist only agreed with me), and in school, - he suggested chemical castration and fem pills, but for my work I didn't go for it.

Feel free to ask me, well, anything.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Welcome to our community and glad you are reaching out after being here. Hope you find what you seek.

3. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Hi n welcome
    Hell of a back story all I can say

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome. Good luck with your quest. You said you were in therapy. Are you still? It may be good to talk through some of your thoughts.

Hope all goes well for you

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice