Chastity University

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Nostromo, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    The beginnings of what I expect to be a longer story or novel.... Feedback please. Pdf file attached.

Attached Files:

2. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I'll try pasting this for those who don't want to download a pdf.
    Chastity U

Chapter 1 – Homecoming

The heels of Diana’s $600 designer pumps clicked on the paving stones leading to the front door of the Alpha Upsilon Epsilon sorority house at Haverton College. Diana’s appearance was what people called “put together” – that perfect look that so many women strive for but so few achieve. Her shoulder-length chestnut hair was perfect, her makeup was perfect – tasteful yet looking as if it had been professionally applied – and her conservative cut navy wool suit was, as she used to describe it to the younger girls, “just slightly too, too”. The skirt was just an inch shorter above the knee than could be called conservative, her jacket and skirt were cut just enough too tight to accentuate her pert B-cup breasts and taut ass, and her silk blouse was one button too much for church. Her posture was confident and her steps brisk.

She smiled to herself. It was good to be back, for the first time since she graduated a year ago. She reached for the latch on the big front door just as a girl dressed in a leather miniskirt, pumps and a silk blouse opened it.

“Miss Hunter!” The girl exclaimed. “Welcome! I’m Carrie… I.. I….” The girl stammered for a moment as if star-struck, then recovered, “I was just accepted as a pledge.” The girl extended her hand, showing the poise that AUE’s were selected for and trained to perfect. “It’s wonderful to meet you! We’re all assembled.”

The girl looked over Diana’s shoulder, her eyes crinkling with mirth as she saw Diana’s husband, Carl, struggling up the walkway with three large pieces of luggage. “We don’t have any of the houseboys here because it’s a chapter meeting. Can he handle your luggage?”

Diana cast a quick glance to Carl and gave a little shrug. “I’m sure he’ll manage.” She stepped inside, into the big parlor room that was used for chapter meetings. The long wrap-around sofa was filled with girls almost as put together as Diana, and several folding chairs had been set up in front of a small podium. Several of the girls, who she remembered as sophomores and juniors when she graduated, jumped to their feet and crowded around, hugging and air-kissing Diana as Carl made it through the door and was pointed to the guest suite upstairs. Lisa, the new chapter president, greeted Diana warmly.

After the greetings calmed, the new chapter president introduced Diana and led her to the podium. Carl had made it back downstairs by that point and Diana called out, “Would you get me a glass of water, love?” The man, his trim body in a polo and khakis, scurried off to the kitchen.

Diana had settled herself at the podium when Carl returned with a wine glass of water. She gestured to the floor beside her and the young man – who many of the girls knew because he and Diana had graduated together – hurried to kneel beside Diana, holding the glass within her reach. She took a sip and hand the glass back to him, clearing her throat.

“Thank you, ladies, for that warm welcome. It’s great to be back. I won’t talk too long, but I do want to review just how much we have accomplished since I started here, both here at Haverton and nationally.”

“We have come so far! No longer do sorority girls need to fear being raped after a few – “She paused and winked at the crowd, eliciting laughter, “— well, maybe more than a few, drinks.” She took another sip of water and handed the glass back to Carl without looking at it. “No longer are we on the receiving end of a clumsy dorm fuck that lasts forty-five seconds and leaves us unsatisfied.”

“You younger girls may take this for granted, but the movement that started here – that treats uncontrolled penises as an aggressive affront, a form of oppression – did not exist a half dozen years ago. The movement that we started – that I started – swept this school and campuses all over the country. And we are not done. Our goal is nothing less than reinstating the matriarchy of ancient times, when women were worshipped, and women ruled!” Diana’s face had reddened slightly by the end of this speech, and she smiled as she took a breath, regaining her composure.

“Of course, we take one step at a time. I am pleased to report that the business I started, with my marketing skills and Carl’s engineering, is going gangbusters. We’re on track to sell over a million of our custom steel chastity cages this year, and Carl here will show you the new model we’re rolling out. She turned to Carl, taking the glass from his hand. “Undress, love.”

Carl reddened, his jaw tightening for a moment before giving a little nod and bowing his head. He stood, peeling off his pink polo shirt, then slipping the boat shoes off his sockless feet. He undid his belt and stepped out of his khakis and paused for a moment, his trim muscled body naked in only a pink nylon thong, feminine but with an obvious pouch to accommodate his genitals. Diana raised her hand.

“Why don’t you turn your back to the girls and slip out of your man-panties, so they can see our other new product, love.”

Carl blushed more deeply, but looked at Diana with an adoring expression, nodding. “Yes, my love.” He turned, showing an ass so trim in the thong-like underwear that a couple of the girls in the audience sighed, prompting a frown from the chapter president. Carl then bent deeply at the waist, sliding the pink nylon down his legs and showing the base of a steel plug nestled between his bottom cheeks. He stepped out of the thong and stood, turning to face the audience, his legs slightly spread and arms braced behind his back. His eyes were fixed on Diana. She handed him the glass to hold and reached between his legs to lift his cock and balls, showing the steel chastity cage. It was an open design with closely spaced bars curving down the length of his five-inch long shaft, converging on an opening at the tip the diameter of a pencil.

“You’ll see, ladies, that the close bars prevent any touching at all, yet allow a scrub brush to be used for hygiene. We found that our original, more open-barred design could allow a fingertip to touch the side of the glans and a few guys would cheat and drain themselves.” She patted Carl’s cheek with her free hand, still supporting his caged cock with her other hand to display it to the crowd. “Of course, Carl would never do that.” She lifted his cock and balls a little higher, his penis swelling inside the cage so that the flesh of his shaft and glans protruding slightly between the bars. “This model has a urethral tube, and with Carl’s Prince Albert piercing, he is totally secure. Pulling out is not an issue. You will also note that the tube is a little bigger in diameter from what you may have seen, to prevent tine leakage around the tube. It’s sized to go to a depth of about an inch behind the base ring, so it is very secure even for boys who don’t have a Prince Albert.”

She gave his testicles an affectionate pat, bending down to unhook a small metal object, not much bigger than a pencil eraser, from her ankle bracelet. She straightened, holding it up with a triumphant look. “This, however, is the real news. You’ve all fiddled with locks that spoil the contour of the cage, and security screws that are fiddly to get on. No more! We now have an integrated magnetic lock. It is coded so no two are alike, and it releases with just a touch. She demonstrated, holding the magnetic key to the slight bulge where the cage post fit into the base ring. She pulled the cage away from the ring for an inch before re-locking it.

“The mag key also works to allow the internal lock on his Prince Albert to allow the post at the base of his glans to be unscrewed.” She gave Carl’s testicle a squeeze, hard enough to make him gasp, then patted his cheek again. “Why don’t you walk around and let the girls see up close, Carl.” Carl’s face fell as he had to turn his gaze away from Diana to walk toward the now excited girls, two and sometimes three at a time lifting the cage to inspect it. He gamely worked his way around the room, his cock engorged to the limit of the cage.

Diana beamed. “We have a few new things to show you, ladies, but that is the end of the formal presentation. I’ll explain Carl’s butt plug a little later.

The group adjourned to the dining room, where a light buffet had been laid out. Once the girls had gotten their fill of prodding Carl’s cage, pushing at his plug and squeezing his muscles, he made his way to stand behind Diana as she mingled with the sorority sisters.

Diana and Lisa fell into a conversation about what had happened since Diana graduated. Lisa promised a tour of the campus and some of the other sorority houses in the afternoon. “It is amazing how things have progressed, Diana,” Lisa said. It is just as you had planned. Each sorority has developed its own style of dealing with men. The Chi Phi’s are deep into their tease and denial, the Zetas into feminization, the Tau Omegas are more focused than ever on cock and ball torture, the Pi’s on foot and ass worship and the Gammas on high protocol and bondage and toilet training. Everyone does everything of course, but girls with particular tastes naturally end up at sororities that emphasize those tastes, and the “little brothers” of those houses fit with their tastes. We seem to be the most balanced of the houses.”

Diana nodded. “That is as it should be. Remember my main rule: ‘Life is a grand buffet, and the men need to serve whatever we like. Who’d want the same meal every day?’ She sent Carl for a little plate of small sandwiches, then gestured to the floor with the flat of her hand. Carl immediately got on hands and knees, allowing Diana to sit on his broad back, her legs crossed, dangling a pump as she ate. Lisa sat nearby. “I do want to see what you have done with your boys. Will there be a Devotional later?”

Lisa nodded. “Tonight. Do you want to rest for a bit before I have Carrie show you around campus?”

Diana set her empty plate on Carl’s buttocks and nodded, reaching down to press the base of his anal plug. “That would be nice. And after all this attention, Carl is probably anxious to make me come, aren’t you, Carl?”

Carl, whose had been moaning quietly with each breath, replied. “Y-yes, please, my love.” Diana got to her feet, taking the plate off Carl’s bum, the pump she had been dangling dropping to their floor. . “Very well. You many kiss my toes and help me on with my shoe, then wait for me upstairs.” Carl groveled, moaning louder as he kissed Diana’s bare foot and replaced her shoe.” He stood and hurried off.

Diana and Lisa exchanged a knowing smile. “They’re such a pleasure when they’re well trained, aren’t they?” Lisa said.

Diana replied, “Indeed. Are you still with Bruce?” Lisa shook her head.

“Sadly, no. You know how much I love ball-kicking. He just couldn’t take it. I sent him off to the Zetas to be feminized. He seems quite happy with that. I’ll introduce you to Phil tonight at the Devotional. We seem quite compatible. I’ve told him we’ll be married after graduation.”

Diana smiled warmly. “I look forward to it. And I have some new toys to show you at the Devotional. I’ll see you later.” Diana walked out at a leisurely pace, and up the stairs.

Chapter 2 – Intermission

Carl was busy unpacking the luggage when Diana entered the guest suite. Diana smiled to herself. Men were so much more productive when in chastity. A Neanderthal (the term Diana was popularizing for unlocked males) would have been jerking himself erect and pounced on her without foreplay.

Diana cooed, “You can do that later, love. I have something more important for you. Come undress me.”

Carl smiled as he hung up the last of her dresses, their entire relationship reflected in the smile. His expression was unequivocally male – confident, lustful – but also somehow chivalrous, as if he were a knight willing to die for his maiden. He walked to her, kneeling, and helped her out of her pumps one at a time, pausing to inhale the scent of the leather and her sweet foot-sweat from them before crawling to the closet and putting them away. He returned, sliding his hands up her slender firm legs, reaching under her skirt to slide down her sheer Agent Provocateur panties as she looked gently down at him, a finger circling a nipple through her blouse. Carl lifted the panties after she stepped out of them, inhaling the scent before tossing them toward the closet. He unzipped her skirt and eased it over her hips, lifting a hand for her to steady herself with as she stepped out of it. He smoothed the skirt out and placed it on the bed, which was in reach, then kneeled in front of her, wrapping his arms around her hips and pressing his cheek to her belly, staying there for almost a full minute, savoring her scent, her soft skin.

Diana stroked Carl’s hair as he knelt, then lifted his chin with a finger, looking down into his eyes. “I love you, boy. Now finish undressing me.” Carl murmured “I love you, my goddess.” He stood, his cock straining so hard in his cage that the base ring was forced an inch away from his shaved pubis. His hands trembled as he slipped her suit jacket off her shoulders, carefully placed it on the bed, then began to unbutton her blouse. She looked up at him. “You may kiss me, boy.”

Carl emitted a soft whimper then bent down to close his lips gently to Diana’s, undoing the last button of her blouse and wrapping her arms around her under the blouse as she slipped it off her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet. She reached up to take his face in both her hands, gently pushing back to break the kiss. She stroked his testicles as she turned, sitting in a leather wing chair by the bed. She sighed happily, stretching. “Feet first, I think, love.”

Carl went to his knees again, crawling to her and reverently lifting her left foot, a tiny size 6, and began to kiss it, starting at the heel, then working his way up the sole, the across the ball of her foot, then slowly, unhurriedly tonguing under her toes, then between them, then sucking each one, massaging the arch with his strong fingers. He nuzzled the sole and toes with his cheek as if making sure they were dry, then placed her foot on the floor, gently kissing the top as far as he ankle.

Throughout this careful worship, which lasted a full five minutes, Diana kept her other foot propped on Carls’s shoulder as she moaned softly and gently ran her fingers over her breasts and belly. When she seemed satisfied with the treatment of her left foot, she lowered her right and placed the left on his shoulder and Carl repeated the process. After another five minutes, she shifted slightly, murmuring “Legs now, boy.”

Carl worked his way up her legs with lingering open-mouthed kisses, alternating sides so he didn't get too far up on one leg before catching up on the other. When he worked his way above her knee she moaned a little more loudly, placing both feet on his shoulders and pivoting her knees apart, the honey-musky scent of her weeping sex filling the room. She was whimpering with arousal as he finished kissing up her inner thighs, and grabbed his hair, pulling his mouth to her sex.

She had trained him well. He knew just what she liked. Long slow licks up her slit, tracing each fold with the tip of his tongue, alternating with probing her opening. She tapped his back with her heel to signal that she was ready for what came next: Two fingers slipped inside her, pressing up against her G-spot as he suckled her clit, reading her reactions

He knew just when to capture her clit ever so gently in his teeth and strum it with his tongue until she cried out, shuddering, her body arching and lifting her bottom off the chair. After a moment with her body taut as a bowstring, her feet on his shoulders and her shoulders against the chair, she subsided, gasping and moaning. Carl pressed his cheek against her thigh, his arms around her waist, giving her time to calm. After a few minutes, she stretched her arms, arching her back, catlike. “That was lovely, Carl. Thank you. Let’s cuddle a bit.”

Carl scooped her up from the chair and carried her to the bed, lying her down and wrapping around her, spoon-fashion. He murmured, “Thank you, my goddess.”

Diana wiggle her bottom against Carl’s cock-cage. “You poor boy. Straining so hard against your cage. Perhaps we should swap this cage out for the one with the spikes so you don’t get so aroused.” She laughed softly, drifting off to sleep as Carl whimpered, “P-please.. not that.”

Diana awoke perhaps an hour later to the sensation of Carl gently kissing the spot behind her right knee. This was one of her favorite ways to wake up. She yawned as she came fully awake, and Carl said softly, “It’s almost two o’clock, goddess. Lisa wants to start your tour soon.”

Diana stretched, her small body cat-supple, rolling over onto her belly and arching her bottom up. “You may tongue my rosebud while I wake up, love.” Carl carefully spread her buttocks and began kiss and licking and probing her little pink star. “Mmmm… be a good boy and I’ll use the strap-on or milk you later. When was the last time I milked your prostate?” Carl paused, his voice husky with arousal and frustration. “Th-thirty-seven days, goddess.”

“Oh, my,” Diana replied. “I really should do you once a month. You must be bursting. But you know how busy we get.” Carl emitted a nasal little whimper without pausing in his attentions to his goddess’s bottom. Diana continued, “But you were a verygood boy not to complain or beg. I am glad that six months with no release at all junior year trained you out of begging. It gets so tiresome, though I know some girls like it.” She could not see Carl’s tears as he tongued her, but she smiled when she felt the wetness on her buttocks. She turned over, urging him up to face her as they lay. “Poor boy… I know it is hard… but you know it is worth it. Now kiss me.”

Carl sobbed into the kiss, his strong body quaking as his emotions overcame him. She kissed him for a long time, opening her mouth to his and wrapping her legs around him as she pulled him on top of her. After a long moment, she broke the kiss and guided his head down to lay his cheek against her breast, holding him and stroking his hair until his sobs subsided. After a few minutes of silence, Carl sniffled and murmured, “M-may I clean myself up, goddess?” Diana smiled and nodded. “Of course, love. And you may ice yourself down in the ice bucket if you need to. I am sure they have it full.” Carl got to his feet. “M-maybe just a cold shower, goddess.” Diana nodded and made a little dismissive gesture of with her hand. “Hurry up. I’ll pick something out and you can dress me when you are done.”

Chapter 3 – The Campus Tour

Diana came down the stairs, clad in black leather flats, tight faded jeans and a plum short-sleeved silk blouse open to her sternum and so translucent that it revealed the absence of a bra. Lisa met her at the bottom of the stairs, barefoot, in school-logo gym shorts and a cropped t-shirt printed with what Diana recognized as a drawing of a 17thcentury philosopher and a caption reading “John Locked?”. “Ready?” she chirped. She gestured to a tall, thin boy with close-cropped blonde hair standing behind her, naked except for a steel chastity device, leather collar and wrist and ankle cuffs. Lisa turned and clipped a leash on the boy’s chastity device and said “Oh… Diana, meet Phil.” Phil gave a polite little nod. Diana gave Phil an appraising look. “Is his cock that small or are you jamming him into a too-small cage?”

Lisa lifted Phil’s cock and balls up a bit by lifting the leash. “Oh, he’s quite small, especially for one so tall, but he has other gifts.” She made a hand signal, prompting Phil to stick out his tongue, which was pierced with a little golf barbell. “And of course, I’ve had the membrane under his tongue clipped to increases his reach.”

Diana laughed. “I hope we aren’t going out with him like that! Or.. did…?” She trailed off. Lisa interjected “Yes! I was saving that as a surprise for you. We got the town to pass your ordinance, finally! Men in chastity accompanied by a woman may be naked in public. It has been sucha success. You’ll see when we are around campus.

By this time Carl had joined the group at the bottom of the stairs, back in his khakis and polo. Diana clapped her hands. “Well done, Lisa!” She turned to Carl. “I think you need to get changed, boy. You’re a bit overdressed. Go strip and bring down the heavy steel collar and chain leash.” She patted Carl’s cheek. “Quickly, love.”

When Carl returned, naked except for his chastity cage and brushed steel collar, Lisa led the group out the door, Diana leading Carl on his leash. Carl’s cheeks went deep red as they met the postman coming up they walk. Carl reddened against when the uniformed man muttered something indistinct about “pussy-whipped college boys,” to which Diana replied, “Oh, you don’t need to be in college.” The group turned up Farinelli Street, the main avenue that connected sorority row to the rest of campus. They only passed a few girls on the street, a few of whom hooted at Phil and Carl, one calling out to Carl, “I love a man with a big cage.” Carl reddened, commenting that things had changed a lot in theshort time since graduation.

The main quadrangle, where Farinelli cut off, was more populated, with a mix of men and women, some men in ordinary school attire, a few naked and two men in makeup and obvious frilly drag, in short skirts with ruffled petticoats, very high heels and stockings whose tops and garter belt straps showed under the tiny skirts. The two reddened and lowered their eyes as Diana laughed at them. Lisa noticed Diana looking at the cross-dressed men with amusement. “Oh, they are Tau Beta Tau little brothers. TBT is very focused on forced feminization. Very amusing.” She gave Phil’s leashed cock-cage a little jerk. “Perhaps I’ll put you in pink heels, love.” Phil stammered, “P-please…,” then just lowered his eyes.

They stopped at the student center for a coffee, the naked men side by side with the women as Lisa and Diana talked about old times. “Liked I mentioned earlier, the TBT’s are all about forced feminization,” Lisa said. “Since you graduated, Diana, the various sororities other than Alpha have gravitated toward specific, um, tastes. It creates much more cohesion when all the girls in a house are into the same things, and it makes things much more efficient in selecting little brothers.” She scanned the room. She pointed out two girls sitting studying in lounge chairs with their feet propped up on two naked boys in leather body harnesses, arrayed on all fours and bearing the signs of a severe whipping. The boys were intently reading textbooks on the floor. “That’s Janice and Jen. They Zeta Taus. ZT is into heavy corporal these days. Oh, and over there…”. Lisa pointed out an attractive couple arrayed on a sofa, the boy dressed in bicycle shorts and a jersey and the girl curled up on the opposite end of the soft with her heels wedged between the boys legs. “That’s Christie McCormack and her fiancée Tim. She’s a Kappa Omega. They LOVE ball-busting and CBT. I think it’s a deep secret but I hear they make their men freeze semen samples in case they end up, um, damaged.”

Lisa gave a little shrug. “The whole Row is like that now, all specializing… The Deltas into toilet play, the Lamdas into serious bondage, the Sigmas into forced bisex. And of course most houses love a little humiliation and pegging and cuckolding… a lot of the contact sports teams won’t let their players wear cages for fear of injury, and some of those guys are HUGE!” Lisa broke down in a fit of giggling. When she recovered she patted Phil’s cheek. “You should have seen Phil’s face the first time I made him suck a load of cum out of me.” She paused, focusing on Phil, pulling him close for a long kiss, murmuring, “Such a good boy.”

Lisa turned back to Diana. “Of course, we Alphas are still by far the most desirable house. It’s not just our social connections and out alumna network. We just attract girls who are deliciously evil in all sorts of ways, creative, intelligent. You know our type. Hell, you practically invented our type.” Lisa laughed again, “You never know just what we might do.” She leaned over and kissed Phil again as she squeezed his balls so hard that he was sobbing into the kiss before she was done.

The boys had been fairly quiet through this conversation. Diana asked Phil, “So, how is all this from the men’s point of view? I know about my relationship with Carl, but we were in love and engaged for the last two years of school. What is it like, dating, being in the Greek scene?”

Phil thought for a while before answering, choosing his words carefully. “Well, Miss, the membership in the fraternities has fallen dramatically, since the women started boycotting fraternity parties, but you will remember that from when you were here. A number of fraternity chapters have closed because they can’t afford their houses with such small memberships.” Phil paused, thinking a moment. “But I think the new system is much better. If the old days, guys would just hang around drinking beer and jerking off, and never really get to know the women. Now… to be honest, not trying to get laid is a relief. It takes the pressure off.” He looked longingly at Lisa. “And… what Lisa does to me feels amazing!” Phil shuddered a little, lowering his eyes. The two women laughed as they saw that his cock was swollen in its little cage.

Diana shifted in her chair. “I need to powder my nose.” She stood, tugging gently on Carl’s chain. “On all fours, love.” Carl obediently crawled after her, scurrying to keep up as she walked toward the restroom, heels echoing on the hard floor.

“I could go too,” Lisa chirped, giving Phil a hand signal. “You know where to go, baby.” Phil crawled ahead of her, the leash attached to his chastity cage taut behind him.

Diana paused in the hallway, smiling at the sign on the ladies’ room: It was the usual symbol of a figure in a skirt to signify that it was the ladies’ room, but next to it was a smaller version, with the female diagram with a kneeling male under it. “We have made progress,” Diana said to herself. She called over her shoulder to Lisa. “Does Phil do IBS?” She paused in front of the stalls and looked down at Carl. “You may remove my panties love.” Carl complied, and slid Diana’s skirt up over her hips.

Lisa and Phil caught up with the other two a moment later. Lisa replied, “Phil hasn’t been trained for Immaculate Body Service yet, but we’ll get there. He just cleans me with his tongue at this point.”

Diana grabbed the kneeling Carl’s hair and propped one foot on the sink, pulling his mouth tight against her sex. “I know you hate doing this in front of other people, love, but I want to show Lisa what a good husband you are.” She sighed and closed her eyes and Carl’s adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed her piss. “It is a bit of a skill, like chugging a beer, but it can be learned. One secret for training if they don’t like the taste: Drink beef boullion… the salt and flavor comes out in your pee and it tastes very nice.” She stroked Carl’s hair as she finished and he dutifully licked her dry. His face was contorted in humiliation for a moment as he looked at Phil and Lisa watching him but then he just focused on Diana and his expression softened.

Lisa looked on appreciatively from an open stall and then stood while Phil licked her dry as well.

3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed the story very much and look forward to further installments :) Well done !!!

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice