Chastity to cuckolding

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Feb 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Ok, you may say; this should be under cuckolding! Well maybe, bear with me please. I have seen quite a few statements on here regarding a males compliance should his dearest Wife/Goddess/KH etc declare that she would like to explore alternative PIV sex. Admirable, but not without a serious shift in the emotional dynamic. Bringing caged cockery into the relationship is one thing and to be honest is still by its originating nature, male led, but cuckolding if established, truly shifts the dynamic to an ultimate female led relationship. The crux of my narrative is; be really sure of the strength of what you have as a chastity led couple, because cuckolding will turn that completely on its head. It works for us, but never underestimate the emotional investment from all parties. Hopefully this piece is not seen as a sermon, but some friendly insight to such a journey.

2. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Wise words! Chastity means different things in different relationships.
    You could almost compare this forum to the low cost airline model. We all buy the basic product, chastity, but then decide whether or not to buy into a menu of add-ons.

Some are happy with chastity, full stop. Others may choose feminisation. Mandy & Jack find cuckolding works for them, and all power to their elbow. We find polyamory works for us (we don’t say a triad in case people think we are a part of the Chinese mafia).

Whatever, if any, option you choose to add to chastity, think about it carefully, talk about it with your partner, and don’t think anything is compulsory.

Love
    Jane & Janet
    XX

JiL, User2112, New to cage and 3 others like this.
  3. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    In my case my wife and I had a cuckold relationship before we delved into chasitiy together. I was not completely new to chastity as I had delved in it before with an ex-wife and alone but the first time my current Queen became a KH was after she started fucking her ex-boyfriend. Chasitity was also her decision which I found awesome as she began to commit to a FLR.

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hey @Mandynjack ,
    It is by no means a sermon. I like what you had to say and it certainly needed to be said. I think many truly submissive males desire cuckolding just for the very reasoning you describe, and not just cause their willy is oh so small and useless. They desire and want to experience the ultimate female led relationship, complete the greatest of power exchanges, especially if they feel safe and secure in the present relationship with their partner. They see it as symbol of ones deeper love, commitment and submission to their partner. However, it is ultimately left for Her to decide, if and when the time is ever ready. For know, I am learning to be a better cuck to Her silicone Man , and I enjoy that.

fredolux and SaraLovesChastity like this.
  5. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I am in total accord. My Princess & Keyholder's pleasure and satisfaction is my duty. I am very secure in my relationship and my training that a similar path, if and when chose by Her, would only produce compersion for me. "Deeper love, commitment and submission", indeed.

6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It's why it's not a part of ours. Chastity, feminization and spanking are, but each of us has a hard limit on outside sexual partners. My BFF even wanted to take a swat or two at BF's bottom and the answer was "no". I didn't even ask BF, it was "no" from me.

I don't want to share him with anyone. I've fantasized about watching a Professional Dominatrix discipline him or making him perform fellatio on a man or making him watch another man take me, but in the end, I don't want anyone else and don't want to share him with anyone. He feels the same way.

Chaste J. and slave_m like this.
  7. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I enjoy reading the stories about it on here however I have no interest in living it lol
    Thankfully my goddess wouldn’t like that kind of thing either.
    Reading a story about a male being humiliated that way is cool, just like any story you read. I have a feeling most of it is fiction not to insult anyone that is in that lifestyle. To each there own enjoy

8. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It took a long time before my wife actually agreed to cuckold me. Like you I had read the stories online for years and yearned for this treatment. Once it became reality I loved it even more. My Queen and I have the perfect relationship for it. We are soulmates everywhere except to bedroom and there is just no way around the fact we are not sexually compatable in the traditional sense. Chastity, diapers, cuckolding, and FLR are things she grew to enjoy. After her boyfriend abandoned her at a hotel she more than likely will not cuckold me again. Our lifestyle has already changed and we are both happy.

Cuckolding occurs in reality much more than you think. I agree a lot of stories are fiction but I promise you some of us live in a real life fantasy and is truthfully is awesome.

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Teasing and orgasm denial has led to my desire to be my wife's submissive cuckold. I don't think she would go for it.

10. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My wife felt the same way for a long time. She believed and was committed to her marriage vows. Over the years feelings change and the right situation presented itself for her to make me her cuckold. It truly was a fun and exciting adventure for both of us.

Cincy likes this.
  11. Strapon Sandy

Strapon Sandy Strapon Sissy

Self Employed
    Coatbridge , Scotland
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I wouldn't mind finding a keyholder who was also into cuckolding
    but I could live without it
    but it would be a turn on to me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice