Chastity Teasing

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by ralph60, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ralph60

ralph60 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Chastity and Denial In The Work Place
    Ralph Zucker

Quite a few years ago I was working with a woman by the name of Robin. While at work Robin and I would play a kind of flirty game with each other. I enjoyed playing her little games. Now I never told Robin, but she seemed to know that I had never had sex with a woman. She had fun playing the innocent virgin with me. I enjoyed our little situation. Now as a rule I make a strict point of avoiding sexual relationships in the work place. I feel that it is bad form.

Well at work we flirted with each other, but I allowed Robin to established the bounds as to how far she could let me go. For example, she might accidentally expose one of her tittys, just a little. Then she would notice that I was looking, and become startled. She would scold me, by saying that I shouldn't be looking at her breasts. These kinds of games seem to excite me. Now Robin enjoyed my company, but it seem that when ever I made advances toward her, she would say that I was hurting her, and say, “please don't touch me”. Then we would go back to playing our little game.

Then one day at work, she said that she met some guy, but we still continued to play our games. I enjoy our game, and so did Robin. One Monday while at work, I as Robin about her weekend, and asked what did her boy friend and her do over the weekend. Robin looked at me very lovingly and said, " He fucked me". Now I don’t know why, but the way she said this phrase just seem to arouse me. I also felt surprised to hear Robin say something such as this. I then asked if that was all they did. She smiled and said that he screwed her all the time. That it was the only thing they did together, “ he just fucks me all the time”.
    Robin and I continued to be good friends at work. Some times we would go to parties, go out to eat, or see a movie. But it seemed that every time I brought up the subject of sex, Robin would get up set, and say that I was never going to fuck her, that it was something that was not going to happen.

One afternoon Robin called me on the phone, and asked if I would like to come over. When I arrived at her house, I could hear a loud bawling inside the house. I could also hear slapping sound that seem to rhythmically coincide with Robin's moaning. I thought it was enchanting to hear the sound of Robin being fucked, and how pretty she must look. I just stood at the door listing to this beautiful melodic sound of Robin's yowling, as her boy friend rhythmically pounded her pussy.

When her cries fell silent, I rang the doorbell. Robin's boy friend answered the door. He was a big 350 pound biker that stood six foot five. He was built like a rock. When he shook my hand, I could have sworn that some one put a piece of steel in my hand. He sort of grunted at me, beckoning me to come in. Then with a loud voice, he announced that he was going out. At the same time Robin came running out of the bedroom completely naked with only a small towel covering the front of her body. She ran by me on her tiptoes, as she embarrassingly smiled at me and ran into the bathroom.

Then she ran out of the bathroom, and back into the bedroom to get dressed. After a few minutes she came out of the bedroom with something in her hand. She made her entrance into the front room and sat down. I didn’t know want to say, all I could do was look at her. She look at me with the most beautiful smile, and seem to glow as she said, "He was fucking me". I couldn’t say anything. Robin seemed to emit an aura that made her look so pretty.

Robin asked if I would be willing to do something for her. I asked, what was it that I could do for her. She asked me to take off all my clothes, because she had something that she wanted me to wear for her. I said all right, and started to take off my clothes. What ever it was it seem to make Robin extremely happy. Robin looked at me with a lovely smile, as she attentively watched me undress.

As I stood in the middle of the room completely naked she asked me to walk toward her, where she began to put some kind of a device on to my genitals. I asked her what was this thing that she put on me. Robin said, that it was my chastity tube, and that she all ways wanted me to wear it, for her.

ralph60@hotmail.com

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    That was a great story!

:party0028:

3. ralph60

ralph60 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    this is a story that I did about eight years ago. I wrote it as a CFNM fetish story. I wanted to capture the sexual attitudes and the attitudes regarding female nudity while growing up in the 1950s and early 60s.

the story is based on some truth with filler added in to hold the readers attention. the story is written in first person. I just haven't gotten around to putting to third person.

enjoy

Good Girls Do Not Take Their Clothes Off In Front of Boys

By Ralph Zucker

I had a CFNM episode that happened during my early teen years. One hot summer day, when Two older teenage girls Diane and Cindy, Who lived down the street asked me if I would like to come over. I said, OK, and followed the girls to Dianes house. There they led me out back to the patio, where we talked, and sat in the cool shade of the patio.

The girls seem to be giggling about some little secret. Then Cindy asked if I would be willing to do something for them, so I asked what was it that they wanted me to do for them. The girls looked at each other, and giggled, and then stared at me with big smiles, and said, would you take off all your clothes, for us.

Being unsure about this, I asked Diane if any body was at home. She told me that it would be all right, that her parents were at work, and that they would not be home until 5:00. Thinking that the girls would be taking their clothes off too, I said ok, and started to undress.

First I pulled off my tee shirt, and quickly stepped out of my pants.
    The girls watched with great interest as they whispered to each other. Finally I slipped off my underwear, and flung them over with the rest my clothes. I was naked.

The girls were excited to see me standing in front of them completely naked. I liked being naked in front of the girls. Although I started to feel a little embarrassed when I started to get an erection, but the girls didnt seem to mind. They seem to be very pleased to see my erect penis. I began to feel more comfortable about being naked in the open air.

While standing under the shade of the patio, I felt a cool breeze. It felt good to feel the cool air blowing on my engorged penis. It was a good feeling to go naked on such a hot day.

While the girls were examining me, I asked why they weren't taking
    their clothes off too. Diane and Cindy looked at each other with surprised expressions, and started to laugh. With a confused look, Diane said, don't be silly we aren't taking our clothes off. They were good girls, and they had no intention of doing such a thing.

Distraught Diane began to scold me; my mother says that good girls do not take their clothes off in front of boys. This was something that a good girl just does not do. To undress in front of a boy, no, no, no this was something she would never do.

Diane explained that, only person, that a girl was to undress for was her doctor, and that it was only proper that the doctor was to be a woman. Then she told me, that she went to a special doctor for girls. That her doctor also examined boys, implying that it was perfectly all right for a woman doctor to examine boy, such as my self.

Cindy went on to say how it was wrong for a boy to see a naked girl, and that I should never look at a girls nude body.

She explained that this is why science books use the male as examples of the human body. Pictures of nude women shown science books are not to be seen by boys. such pictures of nude women are to be seen only by women, because women need to learn about their bodies.

Diane went on to announce that she was going to become doctors some day, and that she needed to use me as her anatomical specimen.

Then Diane and Cindy began talking with each other about nudity, and marred couples. Diane asked Cindy if her mother and father dress together in the same room. Cindy said that her mother told her that a proper young woman might dress in the same room with her husband, but she was not to be completely naked. Then she said that when she gets married, she might let her husband see her in her underwear. Diane and Cindy look at each other, and agreed. Where nudity was concerned, this is where line was to be drawn.

After viewing me from a far, they moved in for a closer look. Girls began to examine my body, touching me, and poking me. Both of the girls took turns lifting, and pulling on my penis. Diane told me to turn around, and bend over. She then took hold of my butt cheeks, one in each hand, and began stretching them apart. She stretched them until it hurt. She told me to hold still, so she could examine me, and there was to be no talking.

Then Diane told me to get up on to a table, where I was to lie
    down on my back. The two girls began looking me over, and viewing me from every possible angle, from head to toe. Diane ordered me to turn over, so she could have a look at my bottom.

Next she ran into house, and came out with a jar of Vaseline, and a thermometer. She told me to get on my hands and knees, with my legs apart, and my bottom up in the air. She dipped the bulb end of the thermometer into the jar of Vaseline, and carefully coated it with the lubricant. While holding the thermometer up in the air between her thumb and index finger, she told me that she was going to take my temperature, and that I was not to move. I could feel her pushing the long slender thermometer into my rectum. It felt unpleasant going in. She asked me if it hurt, and I told her that it didnt feel good. She seemed to be pleased to hear this, and said nothing.

There I was up on the table with my butt up in the air, and a thermometer sticking out of my rectum. Diane and Cindy began talking about how long they should leave the thermometer in me. I asked them to pull it out; they said that there was to be no talking from the patient.
    After a few minutes, Diane said that she thought it was time to take it out. To my relief, she gently pulled the thermometer from my rectum. Then She held up the thermometer to read it, and announced that my temperature was normal. Being pleased with the result, She then gave me a quick slap on my bottom.

Finally the girls wanted was to see my sperm, Do your sperm for us, we want to see squirt your sperm Diane assured me that there was nothing to be embarrassed about, and that girls know that boys jack off all the time. She knew that boys needed to ejaculate in order to stay healthy. She asked if I would be willing to do it for them.

I said that I would do it, and began milking my penis, while sitting on the table. The girls watched me with great interest as they whispered to each other. Cindy asked, if it felt good, and if it tickled. She asked me if I like to jack off a lot, and if I secretly jacked off at school while no body was watching. After a while I began to rub faster, and then I finally ejaculated, squirting a stream of sperm onto the table. The girls closely examined my sperm. Then they Quickly jumped, and started to laugh, yew sperm how gross

That summer the two girls and I had other such sessions of Clothed Female Nude Male out on the Dianes patio.

Ralph60@hotmail.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice