Chastity Submissives Need to Be Able to Escape

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caro-Kann, Mar 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    This isn't a fair way to represent the psychology of entitlement - there are men who deserve good experiences and if they didn't feel entitled on some level, they wouldn't ask for or work to earn them:

• Expressing your frustrations on something is not the same as feeling entitled.
    • Feeling entitled to being desired is not the same as imposing a sense of obligations without being able to invoke desire.
    • Feeling entitled to have something is not the same as the expectation to have something from somebody specific
    • Feeling entitled to have something is not the same as using force to get that something from somebody or some peoples in specific

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    At this time, I am not aware of any chastity cage that cannot be escaped from so long as you are willing to damage the device. Most have locks that are extremely easy to pick. Others have security screws that can be removed using various improvised tools. So this post is based on bullshit unless you can point to a cage that cannot be removed without a "key" of some kind.

But let's play the fantasy game. You are basically saying that you need to trust your keyholder. Well.... No shit? What's the point? I mean besides pushing some anti female paranoid agenda?

esposoEsclavo and true42 like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    fireman dont smack bottoms they help folks thats got stuck in things. ooh and put fires out.

4. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Why the fuck would I want to go to a dude to help me out of something I got stuck on my dick out of my own stupidity? Would much rather use a tool.

5. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Obviously a troll, but also a fucking misogynist asshole. What a joke.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Of course mutually by either of us consent can be withdrawn
    She can return my keys whenever she has a mind to
    I can ask for my keys back whenever I want.
    But only once.... the first time I ask I will have my keys but no longer have a key-holder

The thing you don't seem to have grasped is that my then friend told me it would be ok if I was to ask her to be my keyholder. I did and she is.

The two rules she insisted on.. she makes all the rules.. and I follow them all

She is now and has been my Lady for nearly 6 years and we are slowly and effectively working on developing my submissive feelings towards her ... because I asked her too and she agreed because she gets to enjoy the benefits

true42 likes this.
  7. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    You obviously can go about this chastity kink and/ or lifestyle anyway you wish, that’s the beauty of it, you can essentially forge your own path in what makes sense to you and what you like or what you and a partner like. You bring up some valid points in terms of what some groups of males struggle through over the course of their lives in terms of socio economic status and potential racism. It seems like you’re mostly referring the minorities in the US as well as those working in blue collar positions of which there is a variety job of varying safety within that field. You can be an oil rig worker with a higher likelihood of death occurring or you can be an accountant sitting behind a desk with your biggest risk being a sedentary lifestyle and still be grouped in as blue collar.

Your mention of violent assaults in the US and the examples you give are a microcosm of the atrocities that happen throughout the world on a daily basis. Are women not violently assaulted too. I don’t even have to look anything up to know that more women are violently raped and/or murdered than men are and I’m just talking about women in general, no specific groups of women.
    So unless you’re a black, blue collar worker from a poor area within the United States your argument doesn’t really apply to you.

As far a psychology is concerned and the needs of those who seek it, it’s well know that men don’t seek out therapy like women do. Women are more willing to talk about their problems than men are therefore it makes sense that you would see a higher percentage of women in therapy than men. Your explanation of the type of therapy that men generally receive is a narrow perception and seems purely based on your opinion not fact as there are many different types and forms of mental therapy.

Lastly, you’re using the term male entitlement too broadly, no one has ever thought of the term “male entitlement” as a positive. It refers to men who think they are owed something by women or in general just because they are men. There’s no logic there, respect is earned and then given to you by others who respect and appreciate your efforts. Yes people should be entitled to what they deserve and have earned, there’s no doubt about that. So how do you measure what you think you’re entitled too and on what terms?

So going back to your original posts how does any of this have to do with female supremests and “women not seeming like who are at first glance”.
    Honestly dude I think you need to see a therapist, I am not trying to be mean or petty by saying that. I think you may have some sort of underlying dislike for women perhaps trauma of some sort. Yet you have a taste for chastity and to be locked by a woman. Perhaps you’re feeling very conflicted with these thoughts tearing at each other.

littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  8. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I want to apologise for this thread

Re-reading my own OP I can see that I submitted this in bad faith. I hope readers here will understand I have been dealing with very bad faith and hostile assault from feminist detractors with malicious intentions on another website these last few days. I have been working towards resolving my issues with others with help from moderators there, so I am feeling calmer now and less hostile about people who disagree with me. That said, there are still core ideological tenets I maintain as they are integral to my belief system:

The context I mention the male death toll is in the spirit of the belief system that some men may choose to hold. It is not part of an inherently misogynistic mindset to distance yourself from feminist ideology, my point is that there is an assumption in femdom literature to assume that those who maintain certain beliefs only submit to women out of a fetishisation of the belief they are submitting to "the inferior". This is what I am addressing when I mention the male death toll because I want to elaborate on how opposition to feminist ideology, in particular the way mainstream feminists present themselves, is not necessarily rooted in misogyny.

Having said that, your comment about therapy struck a chord with me because I believe that all of us - men, women and those of us from different ethnic backgrounds, cultures, religions, ideologies and orientations - all have some unconscious prejudices that need to be unrooted. The problem I have with therapy is, as stated before, the way feminist cultural hegemony interferes with the practice as far as men are concerned. You say there are different kinds of therapy and yet I think you or anyone would be challenged to find a therapy that does not embrace the role of competitive individualism among men in contributing towards societal productivity (optimum masculinity theory) while simultaneously acknowledging that destruction is a path that the stoically minded sometimes have to embrace if they want to achieve a vision of anything. This latter perspective would probably be better termed as "critical masculinity theory" while we simultaneously acknowledge the presence of non-patriarchal causality through economics, cultural division, race and other factors that can contribute to mens' issues.

I have to challenge your conception of male entitlement. The fact that I am using the term more broadly is a good thing because it illustrates the ingrained mistrust people have towards expressions of masculinity. The fact of attributing an expression like:

"I am good enough, I have worked on my self, I can bond empathetically with women, I can be a desirable partner, I should be able to find a partner who can contribute what I can"

... to "toxic" forms of entitlement is misleading. People often do not find their matches, people often settle for people that are not as compatible as they like and where the feeling is mutual it is safe to assume that there would be someone, somewhere who would feel happy with that person and surely be a better match.

To express hostility and kneejerk sensitivity towards that view, to ridicule, to undermine it as "incel entitlement" can only be considered - more broadly speaking - symptomatic of an underlying fear of male sexuality. If not, why else would people associate such ideas with attitudes about female obligation, or even rape apologia? That they are afraid of these ideas highlights how they have an underlying and deep-seated phobia towards the cultural expression of male sexuality.

9. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    ⬆️ How NOT to apologize.

10. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    No, I just recognised that there was something I did that was wrong. I haven't (and will not) change my opinion because of that isolated fact alone.

11. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    In a perfect world, it’s everyone else reading threads like this with only reactionary comments to the person who doesn’t have OP on ignore. These threads are so much better that way. I know some of y’all know EXACTLY what I mean :p

Meanwhile….the incel THAT STUDIES HIMSELF FOR “FURTHERING HIS KNOWLEDGE” goes sadly unnoticed and unheard much like the barren lack of interest in his dick.

And if you think this dickforbrains is anything other than a troll who peddles ideas that are antithetical to all other content on CM…well… I have some fancy leather jackets to sell ya ….

12. Caro-Kann

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    Let it not be said I am beyond self-deprecation, your post made me laugh. The first sentence doesn't make a whole lot of sense but you have potential to be funny.

13. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
  14. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    In a perfect world, it’s everyone else reading threads like this with only reactionary comments to the person who doesn’t have OP on ignore. These threads are so much better that way. I know some of y’all know EXACTLY what I mean :p Thank you Miss Bella, I didn't know this 'ignore' feature existed. In a case like this, it's just what the doctor ordered! I feel better already...

IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Step one…(insert name of keyholder) “I would like to be unlocked, I’m done wearing it”.

Step two…if she refuses without discussion, get tools required to remove cage. Remove cage, end relationship.

My cage is fairly well designed to prevent this by having the lock inverted and hidden, even then I could remove it in an hour I believe. It would be tricky but if I wasn’t worried about ruining the lock, I would eventually remove it.

So two steps, I think most can remember.

notbeinfringed85 and IB-Chaste like this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice