Chastity Sleep Journal V.3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissygal, Dec 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    27/02/2020 - 28/02/2020

Day 80 to 81

Device: Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Ring Size: 40mm

Sleep time till 1st erection: 6 Hours

Number of erection: 1

Important note:

Not lubricating does keep the cage close to the body. But, there is no way to stop the skin from aching.

Remarks:

One more day to Friday and my group meeting with my friends~~

Paper work day as usual as I need to clean up everything for my father to do his paperwork

At the same time mine is starting to pile up so off to do mine too.

By the time I was done with work. I rushed home to clean my bowels due to my spicy lunch.

After which it was back to the pond as I had accidentally half emptied it while cleaning it this morning.

This was followed by a evening run where I did some exercise and thought about how to make the pond more safer.

Sleep:

Tonight sleep was interesting. Instead of putting some vaseline to allow the cage to move. I decide not to and see if I can sleep without any help.

What resulted was a tight cage that refuse to budge and a pain that I could not relief as I could not move the cage.

After putting some lube everything felt better and I got another 2 hours of sleep.

More to come tomorrow...

2. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    28/02/2020 - 29/02/2020

Day 81 to 82

Sleep time till 1st erection: 5 Hours

Important note:

Being dead drunk does not mean there will not be pain.

Remarks:

Yeah! So happy today is here. Since I'll be planning to meet the girls later today.

Had my usual work load with suppliers which drained me which made it all the more fun when I met up with them.

It started out with a bang with me meeting up with 2 of the sisters first for a drink (One bottle of sake) before we met up with the rest.

This was followed by a night at wing stop where we had some of their spicy wings (Infernal flavor) Tasty but not hot enough.

We proceeded to go over to another place for more drink.

As the leader of the group I decided to bring them over to the hotel which I really wanted our next gathering to be and after enough sake we decided to book that place for the event. So happy.

Went home super drunk but good enough to hold a conversation with the taxi driver.

Sleep:

After reaching home, I managed to shower and lube up which was good as I work up after 5 hours for sleep. The usual pains on my right balls woke me up but I managed to sleep well enough to not get a hangover.

Went back to sleep for another hour before I woke up for work.

More to come tomorrow...

3. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    29/02/2020 - 01/03/2020

Day 82 to 83

Important note:

Not putting lube didn't hurt as much as I expected.

Remarks:

This morning sucks. Woke up with a heavy head after last night excessive drinking. My brother screaming as he was not "feeling well". So it was off to work when all I wanted was to lie at home and sleep.

Lucky for me news that my plan to confirm a hotel of my choosing worked out perfectly. One of my sisters decided to book the hotel today so everything is confirmed. 11th April. 6 month since the last hotel. We get to meet up again. Yeah~~~

Work was tough though. Lots of paperwork plus now that I know there will be an event coming up I will need to spend more time exercising and less time slacking.

Had a protein shake and fish soup for dinner. Followed by a sashimi salad for dinner. And some durian for snacks.

In between those, I went for a 19km run to try to burns things fast but the lack of food and strong wind made me feel like my legs were made of lead. Not fun.

Cage wise, it wasn't listing to me well. Even though I positioned it well in the morning. Somehow, it slipped out of position and by the afternoon there was pee everywhere when I use to loo.

Had to adjust it multiple times through out the day. So by the night when I removed it for my run it was smelly.

Sleep:

Tonight was interesting. I decided not to use any lube before I went to bed to see what time will I wake.

In the end I woke up after 6 hours of sleep which was really good.

Went to the ladies to relax everything before getting a bit more sleep.

Woke up again late today without getting screamed at and I went off to work.

More to come tomorrow...

4. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    01/03/2020 - 01/03/2020

Day 83 to 84

Sleep time till 1st erection: 3 Hours

Number of erection: 3

Important note:

The first day of any changes is the least painful, the second day pain is the most painful.

Remarks:

It's sunday~~~ But, yeah. Work day as usual.

Came into work with a large cup of coffee and it's the usual messing around.

With the Monday around the corner most people would have stayed home and rest. So, the place was quiet.

After my day passed. I went off to do some delivery before going to my cousin place to help her change my godson bike pedal. A simple job became one tough job as some medal went into the pedal tread and it refuses to budge.(Update: I turn it the wrong direction)

After all the work, it was back home to shower and rest.

Cage wise: No issue at all. It might get mold into the body before I know it.

Sleep:

After yesterday night sleep, I decided to give no lube another go. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

Woke up after 3 hours with a massive sore all around with no place to reduce the pain. After putting some lube on it felt better but 2 hours later the pain came again. Decided to try and pull my balls and adjust it.

This went on through the third erection and by then all I want was my sleep to be over.

More to come tomorrow...

5. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    02/03/2020 - 03/03/2020

Day 84 to 85

Sleep time till 1st erection: 8 Hours

Number of erection: 0

Important note:

Base Layer: Vaseline

Secondary Later: Silicone oil

Best way to get some much needed sleep

Remarks: Today was paperwork day as the company will need to pay the suppliers.

So I spend almost the entire day doing it plus at the same time doing some exercise for lunch.

After 2 days of solid work. I managed to get some time to leave early.

So I did some installation work and delivery before heading out for a run at the northern side of Singapore.

The run was really enjoyable with the nice still yet salty air due to me being near the sea.

What was not fun was that it was a speed work out. By the time I was done. I had ran for almost 2 hour and was starving.

So, to celebrate, I had A&W for dinner. Which was really yummy. But, the moment I had that, food coma appeared and I had to rush home to get some sleep.

Sleep:

Lo and behold. I gave myself a nice shave before going to bed. But before that I applied vaseline and silicone oil. That gave me a nice glide till the point where I did not even wake up the entire night even once,

Sleep was great thanks to it. But, I do suspect I want to try something else again tonight. We'll see...

More to come tomorrow...

6. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    03/03/2020 - 04/03/2020

Day 85 to 86

Important note:

None

Remarks:

I'm getting sick of paperwork but no choice. End of the month is always like this.

Day passed without any fun. Only thing that happen was that I can leave slightly earlier today due to my family dinner.

Went there with my father but halfway through dinner I took off to search for some ladies clothes. Found a few tried a few but I gave up in the end after too many complains about my taste.

After that I left the shopping mall to go on to my next goal. Shake Shack~~~

Left the place and reach the restaurant at 9.55pm. Last order was at 10pm so I was lucky~~~

What I was not lucky about was the size of the burger and the price for the food.

Burger $9.20 for it is very expensive~~~ Burger king whopper here will cost $8 for reference.

The size was also tiny. But, the taste was excellent. I might not come back though since I need to save money on my wardrobe.

Went home with some takeaway for my gf but she only came home at 2.30am drunk and loud. Haiz,,.

Went to bed after....

Sleep:

With vaseline and silicone on. My sleep was perfect although I did wake up to use the ladies once. It was due to my bladder and not the cage. This just means I will not need to drink too much water before bed which is good.

More to come tomorrow...

7. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Those nocturnal erections...ay caramba! I also tried not using lube. Except for the erection, great sleep. Erection forced the cage out and took the balls with it. Took a leak, massaged the boys to put them back in the right mindset, maneuvered the ring back against my body and all is good. Still going without lube as it seems to help during the day when I am very active.

Sissygal likes this.
  8. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

Hi Tamed,

But with the lube you won't need to wake up. Might consider that as a option when you want to sleep all the way.

Although you do sound like me, we love the pain so only use it when you really need the sleep.

Yeah. I too feel like there isn't a need for lube during the day. Although, the cage needs to leave during my exercise periods as the cage does kills it.

Hope you enjoy wearing your cage as much as I do.

9. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    04/03/2020 - 05/03/2020

Day 85 to 86

Important note:

Do not drink too much water before sleep. Even if you did do some exercise before.

Remarks:

Had a slight scare this morning as my gf mum had a lung infection. So with the current environment going on, she was rushed directly into isolation. This also meant that I was asked to put a mask on for today. So I put it on but not without the entire community asking if I was sick. Didn't know what to tell them as the test was still processing.

In the meantime, I decided to send my phone for repair as I got quite fed up with battery life. Said my goodbyes to the group before I send it over. To be surprise they told me it will only take 30 mins for the battery to be swapped so I was pretty happy with it.

Came home after the repair and went for my urgh... run. Today was a long long run and by the time I was done it was nearly midnight with me being extra hungry due to salad being the main dish for my dinner.

So supper was durian and milk (Separately eaten of course!).

Sleep:

With vaseline and silicone oil as my protector. I no longer have an issue have an issue with sleep. What I do have still is me drinking too much water before my sleep.

So I woke up due to it and had to rush to the ladies before heading back to bed.

Woke up 3 hours later and it is time to go to work again.

More to come tomorrow...

10. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Have to agree with you. Had to take a break from a very active day to lube up. Tried Gold Bond after shower this morning to dry out but while it was good at first, it seemed to make everything stick together the more active I became. Ready to get back at it now. I hope your gf's mum is doing better. Must be a panic over there when an older person has a respiratory issue.

Sissygal likes this.
  11. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    05/03/2020 - 06/03/2020

Day 86 to 87

Important note:

Remember to have the key nearby after have a cummie in cage.

Remarks:

Morning came and I woke up late after last night pee fest. So it was a race against time to the work place. As usual the work was tough but manageable with me fiddling around with a earpiece so that I can hear my music and talk to my customer at the same time.

Music of choice. Sissy hypno. Hehehe... By the end of the day, I was so turned on I had to do a cummie. Problem with that was the key wasn't with me so it was a in cage cummie. After which, I went home for dinner and a run. By the time I was unlocked the smell wasn't really nice so I do need to remember about that next time.

Sleep

After my exercise, I had a can of 100 plus with some snack to replenish the energy lost. This was followed by sleep.

Sleep was not fun. But not for the reason I expected. Instead it was due to my constant waking up for the toilet.

It happen twice with the third time being waking up from the right skin sore and using the ladies to cool off.

More to come tomorrow...

7.30 erection

12. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

Dear Tamed,

Honestly, I haven tried anything other than Sliquid silicone oil and since it's so good I haven't had a need to search for other. I did hear that gun oil isn't not bad as well. Maybe you should give it a try too?

My stand is if you lube once it should be good enough for the rest of the day, Anything more and something is wrong.

Thanks for your best wishes. She's out of the hospital as the doctors don't want to mix her with patients that may have the virus.

Enjoy being locked!

Tamed2019 likes this.
  13. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    06/03/2020 - 07/03/2020

Day 87 to 88

Device: Day Holy Trainer V3 Nub Night None

Sleep time till 1st erection: None

Number of erection: None

Important note:

If there is any strain, it is better to relax than to lose it.

Remarks:

TGIF friday. Finally almost the weekend. Work has been tough this week with all the accounting coming up. But the weekend is here.

Left work early to have a massive amount of sushi and sake with my gf and friend before making our drunk selves back.

While taking a bath after I notice, the balls were slightly sore. So I decided to give it a night off and let it grow as much as it wants. Although, I think it didn't.

However, even without the cage I still woke up needing to use the toilet. Maybe it was due to the bottle of water but man... there wasn't a cage!

Woke up with a slight hangover but work calls...

More to come tomorrow...

14. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    07/03/2020 - 08/03/2020

Day 88 to 89

Device: Day None; Night Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Sleep time till 1st erection: Unknown

Important note:

Pull on balled to move cage from painful area if there is pain

Remarks:

Saturday is here~~

Today just felt slower than normal. Maybe it is due to the sake. Or maybe it is due to the lack of a cage, as I had rush off to work in a hurry today.

Most of the day is done doing more data work but by 6pm. I was given the green light to take an early off.

What did I do? Buy some orange fishes, Mcdonald and a massive 22km run!

By the time I was done and showered it was close to 3am.

Sleep:

I had a glass of energy drink after my run and I thought that was just enough but my bladder said it was too much as I woke up with a swollen bladder midway.

After that closing to my wake up time I felt some soreness from the skin due to the erection. Instead of the toilet, I just tug my skin to make it comfortable and went back to sleep.

More to come tomorrow...

15. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    08/03/2020 - 09/03/2020

Day 89 to 90

Important note:

Curved inner erection is the more painful kind.

Remarks:

Work day again. Was suppose to be a rest day but my friend called in sick.

After doing all the necessary items I took off and got some rest.

Had some tasty sushi and went to the sex store look for some items.

Bought a C panties but then I realized it cannot fit. So I guess it's for my gf then.

Cage wise. No issue there. There was some ball brushing moments when I bend but it's still okay,

Sleep

Tonight I decided to be lazy and tried not to use any lube at all.

What happen was after 5 hours of sleep. I got woken up by a crooked erection with the majority of it at the back..

It wasn't a skin burn pain but a in your gut pain. So i cannot use a ball pulling technique and neither can I use a ball release technique as the balls were too full.

So it's back to the ladies to relax it before going back to bed.

Had a good 4 hours sleep after so it's not that bad.

More to come tomorrow...

16. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    09/03/2020 - 10/03/2020

Day 92 to 93

Important note:

None

Remarks:

Monday Blues. Everyone seems to be hunting for me today. From suppliers to customers to staff on leave. It has been a crazy day.

By the time I got back home I'm actually surprised that I can actually go for an exercise in the evening. And to make it more surprising it was an okay run. Where I ran faster than expected and wasn't feeling bad by the end of the run.

Cage wise. No issue there. Guess it has started to conform to my body so I won't need to bother it for a while

Sleep:

Sleep was not fun though. Lay down by Midnight but only managed to sleep at 1.30am. Maybe it was due to me lying on the floor for the second consecutive night due to my girl flu but I wasn't able to get a proper sleep.

Cage wise maybe as I didn't get a deep enough sleep so nothing hurts as well.

More to come tomorrow...

17. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    10/03/2020 - 11/03/2020

Day 93 to 94

Important note:

Cummie is a useful to fall asleep.

Remarks:

After a painful amount of accounting yesterday I'm glad it is Tuesday.

Best day about today is that it is more relax as I was ordered to have lunch with my mum so I had a long lunch. Coupled with an outing of picking up goods and I basically took the whole day off. Ah.... Like is good.

Went over to pick up a upright 2 which helps with my posture and got some extra spicy Indonesian food for my gf before heading back.

Did some TLC to my bikes before heading to bed.

Cage wise. Nothing to report mainly due to it being too comfortable.

Sleep:

Argh.... I couldn't sleep at all. Till the point where even with a sleeping mask on I still felt half my mind awake.

In desperation. I did a cummie which relaxed my body and gave me some time to sleep.

Woke up grumpy but at least I had 5 hours sleep.

Cage wise, as I had lube up the night before, I didn't feel a thing.

It could have also been due to a lack of an erection due to the lack of sleep.

More to come tomorrow....

18. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    11/03/2020 - 12/03/2020

Day 94 to 95

Device: Day: Holy Trainer V3 Nub; Night None

Important note:

None

Remarks: Work day. Yesterday was a blur with me doing lots of slacking and paperwork at the same time. To make matters worst. I only managed to reach home due to a theft in the store. What came next was a very long run before I collapsed onto bed.

Cagewise, nothing to report except some pains which I think felt like the ball skin being caught. But, it went away once I have pull the skin properly.

Sleep:

I was so tired from the run I did not wear the cage. Sorry but when the body needs rest from the run. I have got to listen.

Will update more in the tomorrow...

19. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    12/03/2020 - 13/03/2020

Day 95 to 96

Device: Day: None Nub; Night Holy Trainer

Important note:

Sorry for the delay people. GF is still sick so no time to update.

Remarks:

Rushed to work this morning till the point where I forgot to wear my cage. But as I usually don't suffer any pains or discomfort from it. No biggie.

Out for collection today before reaching to work.

As I had dropped off dinner midway, I went over to my cousin place to fix the bike again. Plus dinner of course. Once done, I went straight home.

Sleep:

Maybe it was due to the freedom or maybe due to the lack of pain but I did feel a relutance to get locked again. Lubed up and off to bed for me.

Tonight sleep was quite good. But I had a few wake up but none due to the cage. So I was up and about by the morning alarm.

More to come tomorrow...

20. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    13/03/2020 - 14/03/2020

Day 96 to 97

Important note:

None.

Remarks:

This morning was crazy. GF fever have had a fever for the past 8 days. In the end, we went over to the general hospital for some test before I went home to clean up the house while she waited for the test results.

By the time I was done with the house I was tired and hungry but I still needed to go to the shop to work so off to work it is.

After work it was back to the house to look after the girl do some house keeping.

Cage wise. No issue other than some sharp pains when I sit on the bike. No surprise there though.

Sleep:

Sleep was crap tonight. I kept waking up from the bright like from the salt lamp. itchiness from the mosquito bites and the smell from my brother cooking in the morning.

My brother also brought my neighbour dog over to lick the face before I went up to get more sleep.

By the time I woke up. It was 10am.

Masters whoreee likes this.
  21. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    14/03/2020 - 15/03/2020

Day 97 to 98

Device: Day: None Nub; Night Holy Trainer

Important note:

None.

Remarks: Had a sleepy day with lots of paperwork in front of me as well. I think it's starting to be crazy but no choice on my end.

By the time I finish work. I went home as per normal to look after my gf. Once that's done It was a rest and relax night with lots of snack.

Sleep:

Went to sleep with my mum tonight as my father was not in town.

Cage wise it was a nice sleep. With me living in a tropical country having an air condition system is a godsend. I slept like a baby thanks to the cold air. So no pains and no issues throughout.

More to come tomorrow...

22. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    #147 Sissygal, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    15/03/2020 - 16/03/2020

Day 98 to 99

Device: Holy Trainer Trainer V3 Nub

Sleep time till 1st erection: Unknown

Important note:

None.

Remarks: It's Sunday. After last night sleep. I woke up nice and refreshed. Had some coffee before heading over to work. Today was a quiet day though so I took the time to rest and relax in store. Had a interesting conversation with my cousin over my nephew protein shake needs. So I brought some over for him to try.

After that it was back home.

Cage wise. No issues there. It's almost like the body has merge with the cage so no pain at all throughout the day.

Sleep:

Sleep was good. Was woken once by my mum when she accidentally kicked the mattress but that's all.

Cage wise, I did suffer one erection. which was a joy in the sense. After pulling and retating the cage it all went back down again. So it was back to bed.

More to come tomorrow...

23. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    15/03/2020 - 16/03/2020

Day 99 to 100

Device: Day: Holy Trainer Trainer V3

Important note:

A cage can be a good alarm when using in the right way.

Remarks:

Snapped at my brother this morning was being a noisy bugger. End result. No lunch or tea break for me.

Had a slight gastric pain due to it but I'm not going to say anything about it (Other than here).

By the time I reached home. My gf told me she was still having fever and she wanted to visit the doctor again. So we planned to check it out tomorrow.

My father rushed home from overseas this evening as the goverment has stated all travellers were to be given a 14 days stay at home order if they were to take the flight home.

At the same time the malaysian goverment also declared their own rule which prompted everyone living there to come back to singapore.

I went to sleep after snacking a lot. Going to grow fat soon.

Sleep:

Tonight sleep was interested. I actually planned out an ache to wake me up as I wanted to bring my gf over to the hospital. So last night I did not put any lubrication onto the ring. Sure enough, at 5.30am. My skin started to ache and I woke up with the pain.

So I went over to my room and she was there asleep. But, after asking her to wake which she refused I went back to sleep beside her.

Woke up nice and happy and ready to go with her to the doctor.

More to come tomorrow...

24. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Hope your gf gets some good news at the doctor today

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice