Chastity Sleep Journal V.3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sissygal, Dec 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I just wanted you to know that I look forward to reading these updates.
    If you needed encouragement to keep going, I think you are in the right place.

Sissygal likes this.
  2. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM

Hi Alana,

Thank you so much. Yes I know I am in the right place ;).

3. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020

Day 66 to 67

Device: Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Ring Size: 36mm

Sleep time till 1st erection: 4 Hours

Number of erection: 2

Important note:

After shower if there is pain, use some lube to help prevent any blood clots.

Remarks:

After a long night sleep, I was refreshed and ready to face the day. My mind had other ideas as there were people in my other group talking about them getting a mature metal cage and it got me all excited.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about a new cage but as I said I'm a sucker for pain. So as the day went I kept thinking about the cage and got busy looking at a few different cage designs.

In addition to that. A sister of mine wanted to take some time off the chat group and wanted to make me group leader. Although, I was busy with the other groups. I agreed to her request and started to work on trying to improve the group with photos and chatting.

It got to the point where instead of going for a run, I'm trying to find ways and means to make the group better.

Sleep:

Tonight sleep was really good. Had my usual pains and I went to the ladies. This time I started chatting in the group instead of going straight to bed. I woke up a second time after 3 hours and went straight back into the group instead of getting ready to woke.

Guess I wanted the group to be up and running fast!

More to come tomorrow...

4. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    13/02/2020 - 14/02/2020

Day 67 to 68

Sleep time till 1st erection: 2 Hours

Important note:

Remember to remove the cage before going for an intensive run.

Remarks:

After my sleep, I cycle over an old bike over to my uncle place as I was planning to fix his bike before retunring it back to him on Monday.

The work day was as boring as usual with nothing exciting.

Cagewise there were some plain here and there but nothing to complain about.

After finishing work, I had dinner with my gf but going out for the run. As I was pretty comfortable with it I decided to try running with the cage. It was an incrediably silly decision as today was a tempo paced run (faster than usual) and the distance was not short. Never the less, I put some lube and oil on the ball sack and headed out.

For the first 1.6km. It really felt fine and I was surprised by the comfort. However, that was the warm up portion of the run . The moment I started the main part of the run I know I was in trouble. The further I ran the more I felt the ball sack strangling my balls. This would reach the point where I had to stop to bull the sack forwards to give my ball space. After a few round I was tired. of the cage and was almost glad the run was almost over.

Reach home and showered before going back to bed.

Sleep:

Due to the intensive nature of my run. I woke up 2 hours into my sleep with my blanket and boaster on the floor. I then went to the ladies to relax everything before going back to bed.

2 Hour later I woke up again and again I went to the ladies but this time I decided to put some oil. Best. Decision. Ever. I sleep well for 4 hours after that.

Woke up at 8 and got ready to go to work.

More to come tomorrow...

5. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    14/02/2020 - 15/02/2020

Day 68 to 69

Sleep time till 1st erection: 5 Hours

Important note:

None:

Remarks:

Took some time this morning to wake up but after I did. Life started with a bang.

Lot of work and repairs to do today but nothing my cage cannot handle.

Once work ended, I went to my uncle place to pick up his old worn out bike with the intention of repairing it and giving it back to him.

After picking it up, I went over to the check out the cinema seating. What a surprise, with the corona virus outbreak I was expecting an empty cinema. Instead, it was actually a full house with no seats left for the day. My gf then told me to give it up and instead we will just lie at home and rest.

After resting a while I went for a run. After yesterday event. I took off my cage and did my run. Lot of bad news came during the run but it was personal so not talking about it here.

Reached home tired and all but all in all still okay.

Sleep:

After my run I was a little afraid that I will have a bad night sleep. It was quite good actually. Had 4 hours of sleep and woke up mid sleep with the usual pain.

Went to the ladies and continue with my sleep. Next moment I know it was Saturday!

More to come tomorrow...

6. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    15/02/2020 - 16/02/2020

Day 69 to 70

Sleep time till 1st erection: 1 Hours

Number of erection: 1

Important note:

None:

Remarks: Today as usual was really busy as the retail outlet was swarming with people left right and center.

Although, it was busy. I still kept going at it.

By the evening, I had a nice supper with my Godchildren before getting annoyed to death by them.

Sleep

Tonight sleep was a disaster. I slept at 1am thinking I will be woken up by 5am earliest. Little did I know I was awaken at 2.30am. Couldn't believe this. So much so that instead of just peeing and sleeping. I took the cage off as I really do not want a 2 hour sleep for the rest of the night.

Woke up at 9.30am with my dad waking me up for work again.

More to come tomorrow...

7. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    16/02/2020 - 17/02/2020

Day 70 to 71

Sleep time till 1st erection: 2 Hours

Important note:

If balls are in pain. Remove it

None:

Remarks: This morning I woke up and got chased out so fast. I forgotten to put my cage back on after the night removal. OMG.

It honestly felt weird to have nothing on and no feeling whatsoever at all.

The moment I reached home. It went straight on but this time the balls protested a little and so I had to put some oil to calm it down.

Sleep:

Sleep was bad again. This time I notice why. Cause instead of the skin burning sensation. I had a pain just above the cage. It actually feels like the balls were being crushed. Even so, I went to ladies to relief the pain and went back to bed.

1 hour later. I felt the pain again. This time, I decide to err in the side of caution and took off my cage. Skin to me is okay. But, if the balls are in danger I feel that it would be time to remove it. Might have to go back to the 40mm cage tonight.

More to come tomorrow...

8. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    17/02/2020 - 18/02/2020

Day 70 to 71

Ring Size: Daytime: 36mm Night: 40mm

Sleep time till 1st erection: 3 Hours

Important note:

Always Lube the base ring before sleep

Remarks:

After last night removal, I remembered to put it on in the morning. As it was all lube up last night I did not suffer any pain whatsoever. So today was pretty smooth.

After finishing work today. I went home and had some drinks before going to bed at 1am.

Sleep:

Woke up at 4:30 due to the pain and cause my gf stole my blanket from me =.= I wondered why when I remembered I forgot to put some lube on before I sleep. So I did that just that after going to the ladies. Turns out it felt much better after. Sleep was more smooth and I got an extra hours from it.

More to come tomorrow...

9. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    18/02/2020 - 19/02/2020

Day 71 to 72

Ring Size: Daytime: 36mm Night: 40mm

Sleep time till 1st erection: 8 Hours

Important note:

None

Remarks:

A busy day today with me cycling all over.

Although during the cycle I experience some issues on the bike as I went on a dirt path my cage rubbed a little too hard on it but nothing too serious.

At the end, I did some bike cleaning which resulted in the bike becoming nice and clean all the dirt was transferred onto me. But the bike is clean none the less.

Had a glass of whisky after all the work before going to bed.

Sleep:

Oh the joy. After so many nights of crap sleep thanks to the 36mm, I finally got a good night sleep thanks to the 40mm.

Woke up only at 8am due to the alarm. I did notice by then that the cage have been pushed to near the cock and that it was slightly bent. Will consider putting an o ring between the base and ring tonight to see if I can prevent that while still getting a good night sleep.

More to come tomorrow...

Consensus likes this.
  10. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    19/02/2020 - 20/02/2020

Day 73 to 74

Ring Size: 40mm

Important note:

Remember to use lube and silicone oil combination for sleep.

Remarks: Today work was pretty uneventful other than the fact I didn't eat the whole day other than for breakfast and dinner.

Cage wise: Not too much issues which made me decide to try making my own customer cage. I basically took my 40mm base ring and added two 42mm O rings to give it more grip.

After doing some spot gluing, I covered the entire rubber in glue and left it alone while I sleep. Fingers cross it is successful.

Sleep:

Woke up after 5 hours to pee. I wondered why did I wake up before remembering that I only used Vaseline for my lube before bed. It seems like this is not enough for the body. So, after using the ladies. I applied a liberal amount of silicone oil to the area to help with area.

This worked out nicely as I proceeded to have another 3 hours of good sleep.

More to come tomorrow...

11. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    20/02/2020 - 21/02/2020

Day 74 to 75

Device: Metal Micro Cage

Important note:

Make sure the base ring is bigger than the O ring for the next customer work.

Remarks:

Today was a busy day with me rushing all over after cleaning up my workplace a little. All in all, I went to a total of 7 places for delivery and collection of goods. With this many locations. I basically did not get a chance to have lunch for a second day running.

After work I did get some free time to go shopping. What did I get? SOCKS! Plus a set of kicker panties. Which I got to compensate for not getting some pretty leggings.

A very full meal later and we headed back home. Tonight I decided to try doing a cummie with the metal cage. What I notice was the balls became blue with a lack of blood. This was disturbing as it means blood was not able to go into the balls although it can leave it.

I took the cage off and what happen next was a surprise. The cage became a restraint to prevent blood from leaving. This meant the penis became was I will usually see in the sex store. Large and throbbing with lots of veins. Might be a good idea to try the next time I get sex.

After this I ended the day with me not wearing the cage but with the base ring only to see if 40 mm is a suitable size for me.

Sleep:

After 5 hours I sleep. I was awoken up by the usually sore feeling that I usually feel when I wore my cage. Thinking about it after it might have been due to me not lubricating after bathing.

Proceeded ladies before hopping back into bed for a quick nap.

After 1 hour, I notice the pain come back which meant it was time to wake up and off to work.

More to come tomorrow...

12. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    21/02/2020 - 22/02/2020

Day 75 to 76

Device: Metal Micro Cage , Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Sleep time till 1st erection: 4 Hours

Important note:

None

Remarks:

Friday is finally here. Lot of work and delivery to do but I really wanted my weekend to come.

The metal chastity was getting to me though. Lot of pain and irritation. I even notice some swelling in the skin. So just before my delivery I removed and switch my cage back to the my Holy Trainer.

That was the magic bullet though so I felt so much better.

After my deliveries, I went back to clean my uncle bike before heading over to meet my gf and another friend for some good food and fun.

Went for a good dinner before heading home to fix my bike. It was a torture session though as I was ordered to fix the bike up completely before being allowed to go to bed,

Only finished it at 3am by that I was smelly, oily and full of aches and pain.

Sleep:

Due to sleeping at 3am. I woke up at 7am realizing it was almost time to wake up. Instead I went to lie down for a little longer before going to work.

More to come tomorrow...

13. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    22/02/2020 - 24/02/2020

Day 76 to 77

Important note:

None

Remarks:

Today I felt like crap. With the amount of sleep that I have, I really am not functioning properly today.

Lucky for me I managed to fix the bike finish and gave it back to my uncle. After that I left early to see my staff in the hospital before playing games at the arcade and a movie with my gf.

Sleep: Finally I managed to get some good sleep. Slept for 4 hours before waking up for my mid sleep pee. This was followed by a 5 hour second sleep which refreshed me. Woke up nice and happy.

More to come tomorrow...

14. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    23/02/2020 - 24/02/2020

Day 77 to 78

Sleep time till 1st erection: 7 1/2 Hours

Important note:

Happy girl, happy life

Remarks:

Today was a happy day. I woke up late. Spend time shaping my brows and cleaning my wardrobe in a spaghetti top and shorts. Before going out to the fish market to get live fishes for my pond while wearing a matching set of bra and panties.

Dinner I had some sinful food followed by wearing a super short sports shorts to go running.

Had a cup of green tea with protein shake for supper.

Sleep:

I might had woken up last night but I didn't remember it as the pain was not there.

Only time I woke up properly was at 8am which makes it a good sleep.

So it's up and off to work.

Looking forwards to my next break in 2 weeks.

More to come tomorrow...

15. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    I am locked in a Nub, it is the most comfortable device that I have experienced. I have not gone as long as you but there was no reason why I could not have gone longer. The device is very secure and I can not get out of it without the use of tools. Thanks for you journal.

Js12457899 and Sissygal like this.
  16. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

Hi Lisa,

I agree with you. Although for me it took a while before I got used to it enough that I can sleep without waking me up. But right now I now can sleep without too much worry as long as I put enough lube on myself.

I do suffer from escape balls if the weather gets too cold though. It does give a lot of pain when that happen but yeah. Normal escape is not possible.

You're welcome. Thank you for reading it. Keep it up and stay locked!

17. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Hi Sissygal,

I love your avatar, it the photo of you? I am currently in a resin Nub but have a stainless steel one on order, I hope it is as comfortable as the resin model. Steel just makes me feel more helpless than plastic. I can not get out of the resin model so the stainless steel one should be as escape proof as they get.
    You are a beautiful locked gal.

Be safe and have fun,
    Lisa

Sissygal likes this.
  18. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    24/02/2020 - 25/02/2020

Day 78 to 79

Sleep time till 1st erection: 6 1/2 Hours

Number of erection: 0

Important note:

Taking Alcohol did not affect sleep.

Remarks:

Back to work after a nice day of rest. Lot of work suddenly appear on my table though. Not sure how but It's time to work.

Not sure why but today I was really horny. It affected work really bad with me being unable to concentrate at all. All I wanted was a cummie and all porn related. From strap on dildo to latex hook.

In the end, I hid at one corner and gave myself a cummie. It felt must better after.

One after effect was that I was more tired after the event till the point where I did not go for my exercise. Had a quiet nice looking at fish pump, whisky and netfix.

Cage wise: I kept myself locked throughout the day, even while having the cummie. So other than having cum leak into the cage after the cummie everything else was okay.

Sleep:

Even after having some whisky did not affect my sleep. Although, I did feel I woken up a few times , it was not by the cage but by the lack of the air condition.

All in all a good 6 hours sleep.

More to come tomorrow...

19. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

Hi Lisa,

Yes, that is me. Thank you for your compliment.

I did a try out a few cages but as I have not been circumcised before, I do feel a lot more discomfort in a metal cage due to it having more cage for the skin to come out from.

Plastic wise I suggest going for the Original Holy Trainer as the final piece and I notice the quality is a lot better and I did not have issue with escaping balls or sharp pains as compared to the House of Denial Holy Trainer V2.

Also, they do response to your email and give you some information on how to wear it.

Thank you for reading the journal and stay strong too.

20. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    25/02/2020 - 26/02/2020

Day 78 to 79

Important note:

Second round of sleep is starting to become too long.

Remarks:

Woke up this morning from a knock on the door from my brother. Not my favorite way to wake up but I guess it is better than nothing. As I was up early, I went to clean up the fish pond filter to make sure nothing was choked. Following which, I heated up my brother lunch before going to work.

Work was really quiet yesterday only a few customer wandering around. I therefore did my paperwork and spend time chatting with friend online.

Dinner came and I went for a family dinner before going to the aquarium to search for parts to clean my pond and maybe some new fishes.

Jackpot! After lots of looking and almost spending a fortune on Amazon I finally found the filter I was looking for. After getting it and some cleaner prawn I went back home.

Exercise came next so I took the cage off and went for a cycle. No. After the running pains I do not plan to see myself getting into more pain especially when cycling on my road bike.

After the exercise, I cleaned up and jumped straight into bed.

Sleep:

Nothing good last forever, I woke up with the dull ache on the sack and a dull ache on the skin.

Not sure why I did not do it but I went to the ladies instead to relive the pain.

Did some adjustments before heading back to bed.

This time however, something changed. Usually I will get 1 hour to 2 hour nap before I wake up from the pain. I got 4 hours instead. Woke up all rushed as I had to get to work.

More to come tomorrow...

21. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Thank for the reply, you are a beautiful young gal. I am much older so sleeping in a Nub is not a problem as my little one does not get hard any more. The only way I can get it to climax is with the TENS while in the Nub. It is good but not like when I was young.

I am happy that the world is more receptive to other ways of sexuality.

Enjoy life and be safe.

Lisa43

Sissygal likes this.
  22. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hi Lisa,

Thank you. I will try to enjoy as much as possible ;)

23. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Still love your story

Sissygal likes this.
  24. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    26/02/2020 - 27/02/2020

Day 79 to 80

Sleep time till 1st erection: 7 Hours

Important note:

None

Remarks:

Enjoyed a crazy day of a paperwork today. Lots of work but nothing I cannot handle yet.

Lunch wise I wanted to lose some weight so I had a protein shake with orange juice for lunch.

Tea became bad though as I ate a packet of spicy potato chip. So bad of me but I'll do my best to eat healthy.

After work, I went to my uncle place to fix his bike and have my dinner before coming home to fix my pond (again...)

After doing that I went for a run, but today I really cannot seem to keep up with my speed and so I stopped it early for the night. Might need to train more regularly.

Went home and watch some netflix before heading to bed.

Sleep:

Sleep wise, I woke up after 7 hours with the usual pains on the right skin. This was quite good but I wanted to sleep more. So I tried to move it a little but after some time it still didn't let up.

Off to the ladies it is.

This was followed by an hour of sleep before going i decided to wake up for work.

More to come tomorrow...

25. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Thanks Cumschot!

I'll do my best to be consistant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice