Chastity Ring - Sizing up/down

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Blue Eyes, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Hello there,

I've been enjoying the locked up lifestyle for about 2-3 months now with great pleasure, adapting to it was quite a smooth process with a slight amount of redness, chafing, pain etc. I'm currently using a CBX MiniMe with a 47mm ring and the smallest gap spacer available in the kit. I'm currently on a day 15 out of 31 of a ''permanent'' lockup (I'm allowed to take the cage off every Wednesday and Sunday for cleaning for 30min). Lately when re-locking myself (both after showers and once after a medical exam) I've noticed that my 47mm ring feels bigger than what it initially did when I started using it, which kindda got confirmed by 2 ball slipping incidents that happened in the past week (it never happened before)
    I've tried the 45mm ring, which is overall a ''comfortable'' tight fit and requires more effort to put on, I can also squeeze both my index and pinkie finger under the ring (it's relatively more difficult than the 47mm ring), when erect the testicles are of relatively darker color and veins are more pronounced, but when idle it's quite a comfortable feeling.
    My main issue is with how ''aggressive'' it feels towards my skin compared to the 47mm one, so I'm curious if anyone has experience with downsizing in rings, does the body adjust and overall is it worth the pain.

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day, cheers ~!!

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    It's now too big you should only be able to get your index finger in to the first knuckle, you body changes with temperature and water retention, sometimes you have to adjust your ring size, I'm currently cutting weight a day my base ring is getting a bit large for me which scares me because I just ordered a $400.00 cage based off what I was.

3. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    Apologies, seems I made a typing error. I meant to say that I can squeeze my index finger up to the first knuckle (it's quite a tight squeeze and requires effort) in the 45mm ring.

But yeah, the issue you're facing now is one of the reasons why I posted this question since I'm looking to buy myself a custom cage as soon as possible (I'll most likely try out how steel feels by purchasing one of the House of Denial cages, and I also really wanna try out a Cherry Keeper), and it's definitely a point of worry for me as well, but I guess you can always pay for a new ring or something :p

Caged for life likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I found the smaller the better, if the smaller is not causing you pain or discomfort then go for it.

5. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I found that over time, my body got used to (some) smaller.

I started out with 50mm and worked my way to 42mm diameter (per today)?

The smaller the ring, the less it moves or rubs so prevents chafing.

And, yes, it should be comfortable in soft state and not too tight when getting hard!

So I would go for as small as you can as long as you have no pain or discomfort. which may, overtime even needs some downsizing…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice