Chastity ring size

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ryanh, Dec 14, 2019.

1. ryanh

ryanh Member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Hi, I'm new to the world of Chastity and have several cages, in particular a metal one, plastic one and silicone one. I like the sensation of the metal and plastic, however, I have an odd question regarding the ring size.

Throughout the day, my balls will alternative between being very loose/hang really low, and being tight/close to the body. The issue is, when I put a ring on which fits perfectly when my balls are tight/close to me, the ring then slowly starts to drop as my balls gradually hang lower, and this means I'd need a tighter ring, but if I do this and they tense up again, it likely would cause severe discomfort and prevent blood flow.

Any advice?

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    To determine if your ring is the correct size, stand alone and naked in a warm comfortable room. While completely flaccid, and wearing nothing but your ring, see how many fingers you can fit under the ring up to the first knuckle. If the answer is more than 1, your ring is too big.

If you are convinced you have the correct size ring, but your cage is still travelling, then you might consider using a lighter cage

zedsubnow likes this.
  3. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Some have made cage support belts out of chain, ribbon, 550 cord

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I think that some men think that a cages ring is tight cos it sometimes is not comfy and migt hurt a little bit but that is gonna happen anyway. and Ladies have to have things like big shoe heels or praps a corset on them and they are not very comfy and hurt a little bit sometimes so I think that men shud just not moan about it.
    if a ring is to tight it will hurt ever such a lot anyways and you will have to have it tooked off.

Miffy likes this.
  5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Hey there!

Interesting question!!!

May I please ask..... Is there a particular problem when the ring starts to slide....?

Are you worried about the device falling off at all...?

How far is it moving?

I feel this is a great question as, when I look at my cage, similar things happen!

So I'm trying to establish what happens when it slides and what you may be worried about!!!

Another question if I may..... Whats the comfort like when it slides....? Does it hurt at all?

It may well be you have a good fit and it could be something simple like an underwear change.....

If you could give us some more information and a clearer picture of what's happening/what it feels like/what you're worried about hopefully we can get to the bottom of it all!

Kindest regards

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice