Chastity Reprieve & Reward

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Obsequious, Jan 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    So yesterday 1/16 was 14 days locked in my new custom Orion cage. Just spending another day as a chaste slave...working and going about a normal day. I went onto Emlalock to check for messages from Madame...which I do many many time each day and had a message. I CANNOT EXPLAIN THE ELATION I GET FROM SEEING I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM HER!! It thrills me.
    So the message said, I was being allowed a hygiene opening tonight. I was ONLY allowed to remove the head piece...the shaft cage and ring ARE TO STAY LOCKED ON! I was also required to be plugged at that time and will be plugged the entire hygiene opening. I was to inspect Madame’s property for ANY signes of issues and report all of them back to her. I was then allowed to play with her property for the time allowed on the opening clock (1 hour).
    The time came I was getting ready for bed. I was still plugged from the day...(I’m allowed one hour off my sentence for every hour I am plugged each day...up to 12 hours max per day). So I removed the head piece and sprung into action. Literally, once I removed the head piece the little man popped forward and started to grow. The feeling WAS AMAZING!!! So now, I can play with it. I started to go about the process, slowly trying not to orgasm too quickly. About two minutes in I had to stop or it was all over and then the head piece will be locked back on. So I just caressed the head, slowly circling around the corona...teasing myself as if it were Madame’s hand teasing me. Again about two or three minutes in I started again...this time I stopped to late. I ended up having a tiny ruined orgasm. The slightest bit dribbled out! I looked at Madame’s property and saw the veins popping out all over it, the head looked engorged with blood...hard as can be. The shaft cage and ring are acting like a penis ring...keeping the blood flow back limited, keeping me hard longer! Now about 8 minutes into my hour of my reward I went back to work concentrating on very very slow teasing. Since I was already revved up it only took about another minute before I was ready to blow. Suddenly I started to think about an earlier posting I participated in...how awful we feel after a full orgasm and how UNREWARDING THEY TRULY ARE! So again I stopped, yet a bit late again. Once again I have a ruined orgasm. This one was about half as productive as the first, which partially pleased. I WAS DONE...NO MORE! I wanted back in my full cage! Now I had to wait, things were not calming down. Impatient that I am...I grabbed the head and started to squeeze the head and shaft downward pushing the blood out of the little man. FINALLY, I could squeeze the head cage back on. It was SO SUPER tight! After about an hour or so I was able to fall asleep. But before doing so I had to write Madame “E” and apologize for not for having a full orgasm. I explained to her that I felt dirty indoing so and I refused to ruin all of her hard work! I have yet to hear back from her, I hope she will forgive me for not complying to her instructions!
    AN AWARD that could possibly result in some form of punishment!!!
    UGH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice