Chastity Recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DoctorDib, Apr 24, 2022.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    Hey everyone,

Just wondering if any of ya'll have any Chastity recommendations. I'm on the market currently looking for a comfortable 24/7 use (with obvious cleaning).

Preferences:
    - Non-metal devices
    - Open design (for easy cleaning)
    - Small size (Similar or smaller than the metal face plate Chastities)

The current device I am using at the moment is the metal faceplate design however despite being used to wearing a urethral tube 24/7 the peeing is still very messy and because of the faceplate - it makes things way harder to clean. I would very much prefer to have a similar size open design chastity so I can avoid the whole pinching issue against clothing.

I did make a post asking about "negative chastities" however I am still unsure about them so I am just looking to see if I have missed out of any decent chastities out there.

What are your thoughts / recommendations / experiences?

Thanks!

2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I have yet to find a non-metal device that's truly open! Which makes hygiene difficult if you have a sensitive skin like me.

I have a MCN Contender which is a good device with an open design, lightweight (for metal) and custom sized. However I still get a "damp spot" in the fold between the penis root and the scrotum.

In Nylon/Resin I don't think a similar open design even exists...

3. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Yeah I see what you mean although the type of devices I have been looking at are more open compared to the flat plate which in itself is better than nothing!

The attached image is the kinda of design I am looking at atm.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice