Chastity Reality

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastitySubHub, Jan 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. ChastitySubHub

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    When I first approached my wife and she was turned off by the subject I was disappointed. When she later had done research and demanded that we either play all the way (cuck me) or not at all. I chose not to play however my wife locked me shortly there after while drunk saying that she was tired of my performance in bed. When we talked later she apologized for trying to force cuckolding on me and "just" wanted to fulfil my fantasy. Well she released me over the holidays with family around but on New Year's morning she asked me to lock back up. Last night while I was going down on her she said in the short time i've been locked she came more than the first 6 years of our marriage. And that since I was just horny and wet while locked I should experience it just like she had too in a pair of panties and when she got off she got up gave me a thong from her drawer. She said now that is a good boy you'll see what it's like to be left wet and horny wearing a thong all day. Then as I lay next to her she started talking about how she was craving a real man and a hard cock and would I be UP for the task in a few weeks on vacation or did we need to find someone else. I said I would be up for it she said ok well we'll just lock you back up if your not. And with that we went to bed. I'm struggling with my new reality that her embracement of chastity and now feminization is to lead me to her goal of cuckoldry.

2. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That sounds like her purpose. My wife is doing the same thing to me -- with my humble submission.

3. Jim willis

Jim willis Member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    God I love this. I wish it would've played out this way with me and my wife

4. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    You mean you would have been willing to be both feminized and cucked?

5. Jim willis

Jim willis Member

Local Time:
    Yes. I mean exactly that. I have realized quite a few things about myself lately. Cuckold and feminized are among them.

6. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're on the verge of a breakthrough. Being feminized has been a revelation for me. Cuckoldry may or may not happen but I'm more than ready for that as well.

7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    This triggers some great memories!
    When we went on hours-long drives we would see how excited the passenger could get the driver (stopping short of an O.) I can see now that was somewhat dangerous but all turned out fine.

Of course, in time I would just calm down and just be left very horny.
    Her wetness would be enough to show through her jeans!
    And while it was clear the wetness was worth twice the price of admission, she never said anything about any discomfort. Me being as sensitive as I am, I always wondered how tough it was for her.

Down the road a decade ...
    During our TND sessions, she started to masturbate through her panties and get them soaked (just like they must have been on the those long drives) ... then when it was my turn at the last minute decided I would not be cumming after all ... instead she made me wear the soaked panties.

Needless to say, she fell right asleep ... I did not.

bethanise likes this.
  8. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    From the sound of your post your wife deserves a lover to sexually satisfy her. My wife certainly did and when the day came for her ex-boyfriend to stick his cock in her pussy despite it being my fantasy I knew she wanted it and needed it just as bad as I did. I am more than feminized, I have been reduced down to a diapered sissy baby underneath my clothes and like you I have no way of satisfying my wife sexually.

Since I became a cuckold it is brought a whole new dimension to the sexual side of our relationship. For me cuckolding brought on being placed in chastity. I can also promise you there is nothing more sexually intoxicating and humiliating then cleaning your wife's used pussy with your mouth.

9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Except possibly for cleaning her bull's dripping cock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice