Chastity Planet: short sci-fi stories with mandatory male chastity

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    The Chastity Planet stories of Giles English are set on an adults-only colony world in the distant future, and revolve around men trying to cope with the planet's mandatory male chastity policy. And generally they're looking for love (or at least a benevolent keyholder) . . . even as the women run a little wild, suddenly being the dominant gender, able to reward (or punish) a man on a whim.

The original stories involve a quasi-fugitive male, fleeing a vengeful ex-keyholder, who's currently indentured to a night club as one of the staff sex slaves. The story picks up the night a beautiful redhead walks into the bar, and demands his "services". Initially posted to the Altairboy site, the Chastity Planet setting was primarily a pleasure world at this point, sort of a cross between collegiate Spring Break and a femdom version of Las Vegas.

The Redhead
    Part One
    Part Two
    Part Three
    Part Four
    Part Five

The author also posted his design notes for Chastity Planet (then called New Hymen):

As far as I can tell, the later Chastity Planet stories were only posted to the author's blog . . . although he occasionally makes noises about writing a full novel. Somewhere around this time, he also revamped the world, dividing it into differing regions (some harsher than the original setting, some more . . . political experiment). Not all regions tolerate male nudity, for example, in this revamped world . . . although all the men are still locked in high-tech chastity devices.

The Toy Boy
    Morning on Chastity Planet

After those micro-stories in the reworked setting, the author returned to longer pieces, this time looking at college life:

Sorority Party on Chastity Planet
    Untitled Work ("Pursuing Linda", or perhaps "Hitting the Clubs")
    He's also looked at a couple vacationing on Chastity Planet, and a couple moving there for her job:

A Dream of Chastity Planet
    Second Honeymoon on Chastity Planet
    Excerpt from "Chaste Honeymoon"

Cheyenne likes this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Glad you liked it! I can never decide whether it's worth actually finishing and publishing one.

3. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Well, I enjoyed your Chastity Planet stories, so there's at least one vote for finishing them. Are you still updating your "Chaste Erotica" blog? I haven't noticed anything new there for a while.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I've been meaning to! My life has become much more kinky than before so I've had less need to fantasize.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice