Chastity piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Williamsclaude, Jan 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I would like to know more about how this works. Where would a piercing typically go? And would the person who pierces you need to know exactly what it was for?

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    A PA is most common for anchoring a chastity device. It is a piercing on the bottom of the penis, behind the glans. It goes from the outside of the penis, and ends inside the urethra. You then wear a ring for the healing period. The ring enters through the piercing and exits out the front of the urethra.

After healing, you stretch it up to at least 4 gauge. Most PAs are done at 10 or 8 gauge. Remember that smaller gauge numbers are larger in diameter.

It is probably best if the person knows, they have probably seen a lot of stuff.

The piercing should be at least 3/4 inches behind the tip of the penis. More if your glans is larger.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I know there's a lot of talk about PAs on here, driven by lots of men who probably don't have one. My advice is think very, very carefully about it.

The PA has somehow become the money shot of chastity and I don't know how or why.

Sissy_Denise, Couple4517 and henry58 like this.
  4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    They are popular with some people because it is an easy piercing to get and it works, if you have the time and the patience to dedicate to the healing and stretching process.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:

It is absolutely not an easy piercing. It hurts and it takes weeks, if not months to heal. There's a lot of bullshit on this site about PAs. 95% of the people who talk about them don't have one.

There's more to chastity than this.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure why some people are so anti PA. It is superior for anti pullout and even more important, you can avoid the discomfort of a ball trap device. You can easily go from a 16g to 4g in less than 3 months and you can easily use a urinal with a chastity device or the right jewelry.

7. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Im really surprised there arent more frenum fans here. Frenum piercings are skin deep piercings along the bottom of the shaft that are perpendicular to the shaft. They dont mess with the urethra and heal waaay easier IMHO

danleft1 and Skywalker41918 like this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Is the frenulum strong enough to support a ringless tube?

9. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Frenum piercing was my first ever piercing. IMO there is not enough skin to prevent migration.
    If your doing it for her pleasure then the frenum is the one according to my wife.
    September first I was pierced in 16g for my PA ( piercers recommendation). By New Year’s Eve I was healed from stretching all the way to a 2g and locked into my new Chinese PA cage.
    Comfort wise the PA cage is more comfortable than my jailbird was but only because sleeping it does not pull on you at all from nighttime erections as long as I make sure I have excess skin up inside the tube and not behind it otherwise being a grower it will pull on the piercing some and wake me up from sleeping

10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Because women don't like that a man can easily pull out the back of his device, even if he never would. Men also don't like having that temptation.

I don't know why they chose that piercing for chastity over say the Apadravya or Ampallang though my brother says the Apadravya hurts more than a Prince Albert. (He's had both. Not for chastity. Well, as far as I know...)

The initial piercing is excruciating and I'm still not fully healed at ~5 weeks, but I'm not sure if it is as bad as you're acting though I'll agree it isn't as simple a decision as some people on here act.

Love&Passion likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    It is a relatively easy piercing. Of course no piercing is absolutely easy, you are creating a through wound and placing a piece of metal in it to create a new skin surface. I think we that have them have been honest about the experience, and what you need to do to have a successful healing process.

I have no idea why you are so emotional about this. How did you arrive at the 95% figure?

Peter Rabbit and Love&Passion like this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    How is it going? Are you soaking it in NaCl twice a day? It takes a bit longer than 5 weeks to heal, but you should be getting there now. My piercer wrote down 8 - 12 weeks, and that was pretty much on the money. At 10 weeks it was healed. I began stretching it soon after.

What gauge was it pierced at?

13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm doing ok I think. It only really hurts anymore if there is significant direct pressure on the piercing or I get the piercing caught in my underwear and neither is too painful. My biggest concern is that my bar will pop out as sometimes the bead on the top enters the hole. (I doubt it could actually come out the bottom hole, but who knows?) Considering how painful the initial piercing was, I'm not sure I'd go back and have it redone if it closed up. I'm considering moving to a captive bead ring once I'm more fully healed so that can't happen.

I soak it 2-3 times a day depending on what's going on.

I was pierced at 8 gauge though the guy said he normally does it at 10.

14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    BINGO! I have a frenum piercing, which I got for the purpose of chastity. I wear an Emotion Bijou, and its great! Fits perfect , very comfortable, no erections possible, and it will not come off short of power tools and potential blood loss!

I strongly endorse the frenum piercing if wearing a chastity device is the goal. The urethra is not damaged (which was my major fear) and the healing time was less than typically reported with a PA.

Dogchasecats and Skywalker41918 like this.
  15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Do you have a curved barbell? A CBR is considered a better type of jewelry for a fresh PA. How large are the balls on the barbell?

See, you are making good progress since you don't feel any pain sensation normally.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Don't overdo the soaking. I was told 3 max. Twice a day is ideal.

I was pierced at 10 and stretched immediately to 8. I did not even feel the stretch. I am sorry that you found the piercing painful.

17. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah. I have a curved barbell. For some reason, the place where I had my piercing done didn't sell captured bead rings and I didn't realize that was something that I really would have wanted.

The balls are ~1/4th" to the bar's 1/8th". The odd thing is I don't really feel the ball going in the top...

18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    "in the top": do you mean into the urethra? If so, that is not surprising, because most urethras will easily stretch to 6mm which is about 1/4 inch.

I would not be too concerned about the ball going through the 8 gauge piercing hole. That is going from 8 gauge to 2 gauge, which is quite a jump.

19. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    My piercer said he wouldn’t do it larger than 16g because it hurt less, healed faster and stretched fast. I went from 16g to 4g in about two months and I could wear my Lori as soon as I could get the 4g pa pin in. I used the antibacterial soap once a day and never had an issue. It was a little tender at first and had to be supported by underwear but I could wear the Lori in leases than 3 months after getting pierced.

20. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    PA is the best piercing for chastity, IMHO. As mentioned above, it will take month to get to the point where it is comfortable. If there is any question that cage-wearer is tempted to pull out and jo (such as myself), PA cage is the best way to go. I am currently in a Jail bird with a captive ring, it is very comfortable and secure.

21. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    I got mine on June 30th at 8g, think around august I was naturally stretched to 6g then in October I got my pa5000 then one day I just decided to try a 4 gauge hook and it slid right it so I was at 4 in just a few months. The actual piercing didn't even hurt. My piercer actually took a video for training purposes of mine and I didn't even flinch. The healing was alittle uncomfortable but it went by fast. We got it done for chastity but the gf likes it alot. Especially when I wear a curved barbell with big balls on the ends. So I didn't make a mistake at all..

ChristinaTS, tomf_22033 and kcuck5280 like this.
  22. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Getting a PA was the best thing I’ve done regarding chasity.

It went from a game to I’m totally at the mercy of my wife.

No way I’m getting out of the Lori’s unless she wants it or I hurt myself.

23. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Anyone here got a PA piercing but not circumcised?

lexie and Deleted member 61107 like this.
  24. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Which model do you have?

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Some people will tell you all sorts of things about PAs especially who have not got one YET they feel they HAVE to justify not having one. There was, is now, and always will be those that are just as afraid of the unknown as they are ofadmitting it. Listen by all means but Don't let these people ruin your life.

I had mine done years ago and years before I had heard of them being anyway connected to TTTWD I have no issues with my PA during the decades its been in place

It is the quickest healing to heal because it is;
    one of the shortest of the commonly known piercings like earlobes and nipples.
    it is constantly being cleaned in part by your own urine which is as course sterile as far as your own is concerned
    because of where it is you usually get to check it out several times a day and clean it twice a day along with the rest of your genitals. bath shower wash basin whatever
    it only takes 40-60 days to heal fully and become load bearing just be careful about adding strain to it initially.

Well established piercings very much tend to not migrate with relatively new ones over loading can or may but not at all certainly migrate

Larger thicknesses of ring tends not to migrate and if bearing a little or even all of your device's weight tends not be painfull.

Utilisation as an addition to a security device its as though they were designed for that and generally work very well. If done properly as a means of preventing unauthorised pull-out they add a whole new dimension to the head-fiuck of being locked and denied. Sure some of us can be trusted to not cheat by pulling out but the the both of you being aware that pulling out without detection is a near impossibility just craks the locked feeling up a few notches.

Mypartners have all apppreciated the extra security a pa can offer and once they have llearned to relax all have enjoyed the extra sensations it can bring... as indeed have I.

Can pull out but doesn't is great ...wouldn't pull out and cant is infinitely better.
    Which is I strongly suspect why some people will use any excuse to not have the piercing done and do their level best to disuade others.

IMHO Minimal healing time, just find a good piercer, one of the better decisions you can make and far less problems initially and later than perhaps any other piercing.

One suggestion have your piercer make a hole for a 4mm ring and put in a 5mm the tightness will reduce the initial albeit minimal bleeding and the piercing will be easier to stretch to 6mm or above if you want later. Mine's 6mm and I had to use a stretching horn to work up to that ans that bit can be a s painfull as it sounds. So simply avoid that.

Its all generally better if you have been circumcised too but mention that and see what crawls out of the woodpile. I'd hate get my foreskin back and most women prefer cut to uncut.

They do say its more hygeinic to be without ...but thats only true if the person with is neglectfull

ChristinaTS and kcuck5280 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice