Chastity mansion and the Bridge to Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mascara^Snake, Sep 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    I'm aware ... and yet Chastity Mansion does not show up in the top 40 of that search, so i would think that it can be implied that CM is missing the mark on "male chastity" considering the new tag line contains the words Male / Chastity / Mansion, and that I feel Male Chastity is one of the primary topic of CM, I would think that if you wanted to grow the site and bring in new members that Male Chastity should be one of the key phrases that CM should seek to place well in.

I also assumed that since she is an Admin that she was looking to see where CM currently stands in searches and how to better its position, but I am just assuming (no facts).

lockit likes this.
  2. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    as a side note, I think Male should be dropped from the logo at least as it appears in the new logo ... I like the C with the lock / the M / the "your desire to serve" / the words Chastity and Mansion under the C and M but the word male does not align with the URL / Domain of ChastityMansion.com ... If male must be incorporated, drop the text and place the symbol for male in the logo ...

[​IMG]

and further there are many ways to add Male chastity to the website to get google looking at it ... and one that has already been done is changing the name of one of the sections to "Male Chastity", however the title that is associated with it should read
    "Male Chastity be careful what you wish for ... "
    not just
    "be careful what you wish for ..."
    as it currently does
    this helps because it then shows on every page (thread / post) under that section.

3. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Certainly when I was researching Male Chastity and wanted to introduce my wife this book was the one I gave to her once we had had our initial conversation. She now uses it as a reference point as we develop our chastity relationship.

4. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    as another note ... searching for "male chastity forum" ... CM is in the #1 spot!
    So awesome job for that search term!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice