Chastity Male and Penis-in-Vagina Sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Barefeet, Nov 20, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    It's really depressing to hear men say their piece is useless or too small.

Your piece is not useless. It's a gift. When it's locked it's a gift of denial, and a gift to let us play and tease like it's our own personal toy. It's also a gift when you make love with us. PIV is not dominating unless you want it to be. You're not dominating your keeper, you're lovingly giving it to her, over and over again. You're giving her what she asked for.

If PIV is a dominant act, does that mean she was always submissive, or submitting to you, before chastity? That's certainly not a way I'd ever describe myself. PIV is a coming together, building together. Chastity doesn't mean PIV should be shunned.

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I find this common theme on this site of disgust for the chastised man's penis and the very notion of not tolerating PIV extremely off-putting. Often you see threads pop up on how to spread MC to become more widespread- I would say make it harder to find this place would be a start. After all, how many guys want to permanently lock up his penis and never orgasm again, nor even see his S.O. naked much less a woman to find out their man will soon be cross dressing in a state or permanent denial while prepping for the next bull session where he is expected to lick feet and whatever dripped on them.

Goddess Gaia- what you described is the dream I think many look for- I sure am. Thanks for putting it to words...

3. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Not us. I'm locked to give her control, not because either of us thinks PIV is wrong. It's her favorite form of sexual activity, and though we regularly use a strap-on, her favorite penetrative toy remains my cock.

Mostly she doesn't let me cum, though (I put on numbing cream and a condom). She gets the PIV she enjoys, and I get the tease and denial that is my kink. I have recently started to notice, however, that when she does tell me that I am to orgasm (she requires/allows this of me around 6 times a year) that I go longer before I feel the urge to cum -- opposite of the premature or at least quicker orgasm that many here report. Since I might have been denied 2-3 months, the *urge* is there! And I'm generally rock hard. I've begun to wonder if it is psychological: I spend so much time expecting and enjoying denial, is it harder for me to let go and cum when permitted (instructed) to do so? Instead of using mental tricks to hold back and last longer, it can actually be a bit difficult to cum. Puzzling.

Thank you for sharing this perspective. This is how my wife talks about it. She wants PIV, and decides when she gets it. She is the dominant: I'm just (cheerfully and lovingly) providing what she demands.

anomalous1 and Goddess Gaia like this.
  4. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    You really are a dream KH anyone and everyone should treat you like the Goddess you are

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your view @Goddess Gaia . I agree it is a gift and I agree it is her decision to give it or not. I treasure when it is given but for me it needs to be a rare gift so that erections too remain a rare gift. Uncontrolled erections reawaken toxic patterns of thought in me and undermine the development of my submissiveness.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    In line with some previous comments, I'm locked because my Wife doesn't wanna put up with me wasting my mojo wanking. Also it makes me super submissive and I have resistance to be submissive otherwise. I'm basically kind of a switch but she will never be sub so I can't Dom. Therefore the solution we have adopted is for be to focus on being sub, which chastity facilitates.

It's true that sometimes too much buildup of long time locked and being teased equates to premature ejaculation events... But many times I'm also able to perform well and even sometimes when she's done we stop and I get locked back without cumming. I have experienced that sometimes a good warm up makes me last muuuuch longer. Also I try not to forget doing my kegel exercises.

Yesterday evening though, Wife teased me and fingered my ass to the point that I could cum just by being touched with only one finger. She told me to put a condom on and I almost came by doing that. She said if I can't hold it I would lick her pussy. The second she sat on my dick I exploded in pleasure. She enjoys the feeling that I can't resist her. The muscles in her pussy are so strong and she's always trying to "beat me" by making me cum.

I'm happy to read comments from both men and women in this forum that show and proof that chastity can be approached with a healthy mind. Keep up!

anomalous1 and JuniorLeon like this.
  7. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM

Thanks for bringing up the topic. I am allowed on rare occasions to have piv sex with my wife. Since she is also my Mistress, I feel absolutely unworthy to penetrate her and feel very “wrong” the whole time. My brain screams the whole time “this thing that is happening right now must stop, its wrong, stop”.

I don’t know what to make of this. Why do I gave this feeling even when she allowed the piv sex???

MSDB321 likes this.
  8. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I don't know why you feel the way you do, but can you look at it as "I'm giving her what she wants/I'm submitting to her desires/I was given this for good behavior/I'm completing a task"?

I don't want to make you change your mind, but PIV isn't wrong for either party. She wants you inside because she loves you, and being inside makes her feel good.

❤️

9. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:

Thank you a million times for your input. I try to “encourage” myself that way too. I also dream about being inside her very often (constantly?). I love her like crazy. The mixture of my wife also being my Mistress is very confusing to me. Before I had three Mistresses without any romantic relationship involved. The roles were clear: she is the divine being and I am her toy, I would never see her naked, I would never touch her above the ankle and also only when she wears shoes. The only way to receive orgasms for me was through myself or “shameful humbling ways” like humping the wooden floor in front of my Mistress or fucking the cheapest sex doll available … that is where I am coming from.

But now suddenly the love of my life and my Mistress are the same person. My head is literally hurting from the conflicts it creates in my thinking.

All the slave training I received was not a “game” my brain honestly shaped itself to obey the rules and settings to a degree that it is hard to get rid of that training.

10. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Your wife is not your previous mistresses. She made vows to you. She loves you beyond understanding. If you want FLR, let her lead into confidence and self-love.

CagedJohn likes this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Goddess Gaia you have such a wonderful attitude and outlook, I hope you find the perfect man that meets your requirements.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  12. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    " The mixture of my wife also being my Mistress is very confusing to me. Before I had three Mistresses without any romantic relationship involved. The roles were clear: she is the divine being and I am her toy, I would never see her naked, I would never touch her above the ankle and also only when she wears shoes. The only way to receive orgasms for me was through myself or “shameful humbling ways” like humping the wooden floor in front of my Mistress or fucking the cheapest sex doll available … that is where I am coming from.

But now suddenly the love of my life and my Mistress are the same person. My head is literally hurting from the conflicts it creates in my thinking.

All the slave training I received was not a “game” my brain honestly shaped itself to obey the rules and settings to a degree that it is hard to get rid of that training."

This is so like my own situation. I too had sessions with Mistresses who trained me as you have been trained. Very restricted touching, certainly no PIV and humiliating orgasms for me kneeling in front of them.
    After a time this becomes the norm and you believe it is wrong to penetrate a woman. Fortunately there are many women out there, who while being loving partners, do not desire PIV.

13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank God no, I absolutely love filling my wife with me.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    It definitely does not feel wrong, just isn’t really up to me, it’s mostly her decision.
    Until we started using the cage a few years ago and my Wife becoming the dominant one, we had piv pretty much daily through our entire marriage. As she’s blossomed in her dominance and we’ve both enjoyed this transformation into a chastity lifestyle with each passing month and year, she’s using my oral skills mostly M-F as it’s just more relaxing for her, less work etc. Our PIV sessions have steadily declined and become a weekend activity, and even that she enjoys keeping me guessing as to when I’ll be granted access.
    But all that’s done is make it so much better when we do connect that way, it brings me right back to our first time when we were 18 and couldn’t wait to tear each other’s clothes off!
    So yeah, our quantity has obviously dropped, but that quality and passion and deep connection when we do have piv is still so incredible.
    And as long as I’m providing her orgasms every day, I’m in heaven no matter what, I’ll take piv whenever she desires. Less piv for me, to see my Wife become this sexually dominant and aroused all the time, it’s absolutely worth it!

15. cagedpassions

cagedpassions Junior Member

SEATTLE
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I have really enjoyed reading the comments on this thread, especially from the ladies who are pro PIV. I am seeking chastity mainly to control my wanking, as I want to fully devote myself to my beautiful wife. My penis and ejaculations should only be for her, not my selfish uncontrolled passions. I want my passions to be one with hers. That being said, there is a submissive nature to me that also desires her to have control of the key and unlock me when she so desires.

16. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Performance anxiety too no doubt.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    my madam is absolutely pro PIV, she adores PIV, just not with me!

18. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    PIV is no longer available to me, and it's getting real close to 6 years going without it. Three times my wife allowed me to try to penetrate her, and all three ended when I went limp before I could get completely in on the first stroke. It's like my penis knows it has no business inside a vagina. I'm hand jobs only since I last properly inseminated my wife, and it seems that I've been conditioned to cumming only in her hand. I do masturbate by myself, but never cum except by her hand. I was taught that my penis has no business inside a woman, because it's too small for a woman to feel and I used to cum or go limp within the first few strokes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice