Chastity makes me submissive

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 101914, Nov 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 101914

Now I know this sounds obvious but I will explain further.
    When I'm not wearing my cage I don't want to do anything when i come home from work, when my partner asks me to do things I argue with her, well not argue but just say no. But as soon as I put it on my mindset completely changed I don't even have the desire to say no I just instantly do what she says, and I'm just happy while wearing it. I am new to all this but I want to be locked always and her to be the Dom, I want a flr and I don't know why only while wearing do I have that desire to obey.
    Any thoughts on why?

2. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I am the same totally different feeling when wearing the cage. I think it has to be a mental thought that when you are caged and it is wanted by your Mistress you have no choice and there is nothing you can do about it, certainly you can't play with your self and I think this just makes you even more desperate and horny. I bit like the excitement when she locks the cage the buzz it gives you in that moment.
    Mentally you have lost the power and control to your partner and deep down even in a week or month if your Mistress does not let you out, you know you will be a horny mess so this definitely plays on my mind when locked.
    A bit like if your Mistress says lovingly I want you to be locked for the rest of your life and wants to make it permenant it makes me hard in my little cage. All in the mind but that's what makes it work.

3. subcd8019

subcd8019 Member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    I don't need a chastity cage to obey my wife. I am on the honor system.

TAGntim, mir152, Flick and 2 others like this.
  4. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Being locked by your wife especially when she wants it and makes you wear it. It's special and there is nothing like it. And if my wife laughs and enjoys my pathetic position and teases me, that's the epitome of being locked for me

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

starflyer likes this.
  6. Isurendertomywife

Isurendertomywife New member

Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I agree, I can't explain why but when not wearing the cage I don't feel at all submissive. I guess it's because I can take matters into my own hands so to speak. When locked I know that not being obedient and bad behavior will lead to lack of rewards. My wife doesn't punish me actively, she just interrupts sensual play if I don't obey. As a result now I'm doing most of the chores (she still waters the plants and cooks meals often) and walking the dog 75% of the time.

It's kinda crazy how it works, now it is a turn on to obey, especially when it's been some time since the last orgasm.

ugams, starflyer, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  7. Lawrence NYC

Lawrence NYC New member

Local Time:
    My partner introduced me to chastity, and she always says I'm a totally different person. A lot more submissive.
    She also says that pegging helps with the submissiveness.

And if I'm not in chastity for a long time, I tend to be dominant again.

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Having the cage definitely, helps being submissive, you do as your told if you want to get out.

9. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm a submissive. I stated a short time ago and am being gradually led into the submissive world. Last week I was put in a cock cage by my mistress. It's a steel cage. The other day I was told I'd have to wear panties with the cage. I started with nylon briefs and it works well. Problem though is I find wearing pantyhose while caged doesn't work to well so I asked mistress if I could try a garter belt and stockings. That will be tonight I'll know soon enough how that works.

tdk34 and Caged for life like this.
  10. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    This is fascinating to me. I am on the honor system and am always horny because of long periods of denial, and that generally keeps me submissive. However, that alone is not sufficient to maintain strong feelings of submission. My wife will have me do corner time and will also use me as a footstool regularly. Little things like that keep me in submissive mode. If she stops doing those things my submissive feelings begin to subside.

mir152 likes this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    chastity and feminisation makes me submissive

12. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    My mistress uses ankle and wrist cuffs on me, either leather and locked or conventional cuffs and shackles. I'm on a leash a lot even when we go out. I like to wear nylons so if I'm caged I get to wear a garter belt and if not it's often pantyhose. Leather shakes are better if you aren't wearing stocking or pantyhose that way the nylons won't get torn

13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    The cage definitely helps me stay more submissive, in the past when my Wife allowed me a few days of freedom I’d start to get too penis focused and not as attentive to my Wife’s wants and needs.
    I’ve noticed my freedom has disappeared this past year :)

14. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yea I am the same way. I dunno, it's male psychology. It's the draw and attraction to this whole male chastity cock cage game. Just go with it.

Why is it this way? Because you agreed to give up control of your genitals and orgasms to your woman. You know how they say men think with their dick? Well now we know for sure.

knightly likes this.
  15. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    In the long run to really transition to a FLR with obedience 24x7x365 for life this is probably the better way. No toy prop needed. But that's a tall order for most couples to work thru male assertiveness and get him to be submissive without caging. Requires a patient woman.

knightly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice