Chastity Journal: Entry #3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ChasteReader, Jan 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteReader

ChasteReader Member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    1/9/18

Sorry about not posting yesterday, I kinda got hung up on some more important things. However, despite whatever day-to-day troubles I may be having, the small annoyances of chastity still remain. For example, I had a really bad itch in my private area, and there was nothing I could do about it. All I could do was sit and try my best not to think about it, but the longer it dragged on, the more aware of my situation I became, and the more aroused I became, consequently, more frustrated. It's a vicious cycle. Not always a fair cycle. Certainty one that I wouldn't want to break from.

Also, my daily time at the gym was cut a little short, though there was an embarrassing incident in the locker room. Since my sweat pants were rather loose, they fell to the ground when I bent over to start untying my shoes. There, in front of at least twenty or so men (half of them realized), were my pretty green panties. One of my favorite pairs actually. I love them because of the little heart shape bow right at the top of the front of the fabric. The guy next to me grinned, didn't say a word, but seemed to really enjoy seeing me in that situation. Luckily I managed to pull my pants up shortly thereafter and spent the next thirty minutes on the floor, paranoid.

Every time someone looked at me through the corner of their eyes, I though 'do they know?'

Today was also my third day in lock down, and while I clean that area and my cage as best as I can during my daily showers, every three days I take extra time to clean it. Using soap, cue tips and a hair dryer usually does the trick.

I spent the majority of the night baking and writing tasks online.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on going to see 'I, Tonya.' So, there's that.

Mash2214 and DarkKnight like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Just thought I would say howdy and that it will be easier for people to follow your thread if you just make one of them. If you create a new thread for every journal entry they will be scattered all over. What most do is create a thread “chaste readers journal” as an example, and then when you want to add more, you add on to the same thread. That way it is centralized and people can read and follow your story as it happens instead of trying to find every entry you’ve posted.

Just an FYI, glad things are going well.

ChasteReader likes this.
  3. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Wel
    Well, now that that's out of he way . . . you shouldn't have to worry too much about what others think. You might have some new gym friends now . . . some unwanted :)

Good luck

ChasteReader and Nicoftime like this.
  4. ChasteReader

ChasteReader Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I did not think to do that (obviously).

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    On a side note to your previous post, I walked around for at least a month at work convinced everyone noticed my cage or the shape of it. The next summer I was in my wet bathing suit around others not even caring. It’s normal to feel a bit paranoid about it for awhile.

6. ChasteReader

ChasteReader Member

Local Time:
    Chastity Journal: Entry #4

1/11/18

What the holy Hell? I don't check my Emlalock account for a few days and three weeks have already been added on! Maybe I set the requirement link amount too high, because there have been 12 people to vote for it, and all 12 have added a week. At this point, the number of days I have left seems so large that I have a 'well, what's a few more weeks going to matter' mentality to it. My hope is that the final eight people just vote right away, that way I can really focus in on a date where I could potentially be unlocked.

So this was my fourth full day in chastity, and after a long slog of doctors appointments yesterday, I finally got back into the swing of things with work and seminars.

Given how upset I have been recently though, I decided to really dress myself up today, make myself look as pretty as possible. Underneath my work clothes, jeans and a polo, were a matching pair of bra and panties that looked stunning. Also, I pulled on some black knee high stockings and just walked around my apartment like that for a little bit, just soaking in all the freedom I had in that moment.

Work went by well, it was an uneventful day. Perhaps the most exciting thing that happened was when I mounted a 135 point comeback in 'Words With Friends.' After playing the winning word, 'XU,' for ten points I sent the 'Do You Believe In Miracles' radio clip to the guy I was playing.

My time after work was a little scattered. At first, I needed to swing by a local university. The last time I had visited the campus Student ID cards were required to enter all the buildings, except for Admin and the food court, but there were no metal detectors. Well, fast forward several years later and as I walk to the front door I am greeted by a disinterested security guard in his mid-twenties, and two sets of metal detectors. I told myself to remain calm and that nothing bad would happen. I recited one of my favorite Meat Loaf lyrics to calm me down:

'Say a prayer to all the gods, some are near and some are far, say a prayer to all the gods, to make us braver than we are.'

As I walked through the metal detectors, my worst fear happened. They went off. The guard took one look at me and could tell that I knew what set it off. I tried to play it off by saying that there was some jewelry I just had installed in my private area. However, the guard assured me that the detector would not sound for piercings. It was then that he called for his manager and started waving others the few others who were behind me through. After what seemed like an eternity, the manager showed up and was briefed on the situation. I decided to be honest with them, because at this point my worst fear was a strip search, so honesty might be the best course of action. Anyway, I explained that I was currently locked in a chastity cage, the cage itself is plastic, while the lock is metal, which is what set the alarm off. The guard who first pulled me aside was horrified at this revelation 'damn...' he said with his eyes widening, his boss gave him a sharp look for breaking from their professionalism. To my amazement, the manager smiled and said 'I believe you, I can tell you're telling the truth. Besides, chastity devices are things we've seen plenty of before.'

She told me to exit the campus the same way I came in, and they would just wave me through.

Once I returned home I was very tired and tried my best to fall asleep. However, as this was the first time my body had really gotten the chance to relax, my member was also trying to stretch and break free.

'God fucking damnit.' I said as I adjusted my body over and over again, trying to distract myself from the throbbing and undeniable urge to touch myself

It became such a problem that I buried my face into my hands and started doing some breathing exorcises. Despite this lowering my heart rate and relaxing me overall, it seemed to only make the tip of my member all the more sensitive and eager.

Eventually I was able to fall asleep, and while I had hoped the sweet release of sleep would give me a reprieve from the frustration, my brain felt like taunting me. In my dream, I woke up to find myself lying flat on a concrete surface with a pillow underneath my head, and a wooden chair above my chest. There was a woman looking down at me, smiling. She didn't say anything, but dirtied her feet on the ground and then shoved them in my face. I licked them clean and smelled them for maybe an hour. When I finally did wake up, my mouth was dry and I couldn't get the smell of rotten eggs out of my nose.

Oh, I mentioned in my previous post about going to see 'I, Tonya.' It was very good, though the 30 for 30 special, 'the Price of Gold' does a better job of telling the story, I believe.

Until next time friends.

Stay locked, stay submissive, and try to be happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice