Chastity issues with foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedUpSucker, Feb 18, 2014.

1. LockedUpSucker

LockedUpSucker New member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Hi all,

Fairly new to this. I always try to do thorough research before asking a silly question, but for the life of me I cannot find an answer to what I thought would be a fairly common issue. So, I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time.

Basically, I bought the CB6Ks, and had a few trials with it. Besides the problem of eventually being able to get myself to orgasm by tugging and whatnot on the cage, I found the device was simply a failure due to my foreskin. The pee-hole is just too big, as when my penis is attempting an erection the foreskin fully pops out through it, and that provides an easy orgasm. However, in trying to combat that, if I enter the cage with the foreskin rolled back, it would always cause the foreskin to swell up - even within 24 hours. So, by all accounts, this was a wasted investment for me.

The question, then, is what kind of device would be suitable for me? I've taken a good gander around the metal cages, and the vast majority of them appear to allow far too much access for my liking. If I have access to my foreskin, I know it's useless. I have even somewhat considered KBT, knowing if I can heavily discourage my erections I won't want to do anything. However, I think that's an extreme solution, and one that, as a novice, I'm not prepared to commit to at this time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Hey there!

Hmmm... Tricky question.

I'm uncut and I do agree with you in that the foreskin can pinch and stick out the end of most devices...

However, unlike you, I don't seem to be overly bothered by it. I guess we have different amounts of fore-skin!!!

You mentioned most devices allow access to you skin.... How about something like the Steelworxx Steelheart range or the Braveheart...? Even their 'Looker' range with or without urethral insert could work! Dietmar advertises these latter models as being better for men with foreskin....

Gerecke has a few that have solid ends too.... like the Bow, the Challenge, the Shelter and the Shut Rondo.

Mature Metal says inverting the bars of the Jailbird model helps uncircumcised men too.

These three are your more 'bespoke' devices, so it 'may' be worth your while trying DHGate for some cheap equivalents.... You might well get an idea of what works from these Chinese products and therefore feel more confident in ordering what you want from a custom supplier like those mentioned above. The price difference is marked so a few dollars invested in the cheaper stuff 'may' pay dividends if and when you want to order a custom device from the above makers (that will set you back maybe $300++ BUT by all accounts is WELL worth it IF IF IF you get the fit right!!!).

Google these makers and have a look at their designs.

I hope that helps a little!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. LockedUpSucker

LockedUpSucker New member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Don't you find you can easily arouse yourself with easy access to your foreskin? I'm amazed by how little I've read on this; sure, guys complain about the pinch, but never in regards to the cage not doing its job. I mean, honestly, I can't be the only one that can get himself some relief by playing with his foreskin. Lol.

I'm gonna have to do some research into all these units you mentioned! Thanks a tonne for your suggestions (although, I won't be going near any inserts).

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd love to hear 'em. :) Oh, and price at the moment is no problem. I'd rather get something that I almost am guaranteed will work rather than chance it on some rubbish thing.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

Always happy to be of assistance!!!

I must admit I've never found my foreskin a turn on!! But, then again, I've never really tried....??!o_O

Set up a thread ans see what comes (sic!) your way.... in terms of others' experiences!!!

I am of the opinion there is no doubt the top quality stainless steel manufacturers out there produce lovely and effective devices.

BUT.... and this is quite a big 'BUT'... they can only work to YOUR measurement - ie what YOU give THEM...

Whilst this may seem a trivial thing, I've seen LOADS of reviews on here that have said 'I wish I'd ordered shorter or longer'....

This means measuring correctly is not as easy as it seems...

Pansytart has posted an EXTREMELY thorough guide to measuring up here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices.5673/

I also believe 'experimenting' with cheap(er) devices can help you find the right fit naturally.

If you live in a device for a while and make any adjustments to suit yourself, you will naturally find the best fit!

This goes for cage size as well as base ring size! Believe me-a couple of millimetres on a base ring can make a HUGE difference!!!! I sit comfortably at 41.7mm but tried a 40mm ring recently.... To say I got up out of bed quicker than Usain Bolt when my morning wood hit would be a devastating understatement!!!!! The PAIN was immense.... all because of 1.7mm!!!!

Again-I stress these are only MY experiences, so are not designed to apply to everyone!!!! So please... search the forums too!

My final thing is that, as per my writing above, I would see value in something like this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/whole...hastity-belt/178138809.html#s4-24-1|959023605

It is a ripoff no doubt, BUT.... the rings on the cage can be pushed together or have their gap widened so one can find a correct length. AND.... different size base rings are available, so you can experiment there.....

Then again, you may be brilliant at measuring your own cock.... In which case, I'll shut up now!!!!!!! :spank:

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi,

MyLockHerKey has listed most of the good alternatives.

I have one device from Steelworx that fixes the problem (a variant of the looker) and the "Lancelot" device that you find on Madame Dura's website (looks like chain mail, I got the one with no hole). These custom devices are expensive so be sure about the measurements before starting. The lancelot is the favourite of my HK, works well, and does not smell as much as the plastic ones.

I tried the MatureMetal option that seems popular here. The "inverted bars" didn't help at all for me but it may do for others, it all depends on your anatomy. In my case protruding foreskin was a problem of sudden intense pain, not an ability to pleasure myself. Taping up the pee hole with masking or electrical tape kinda works for the pain issue, but it sounds like you will need a new device.

Good luck, LUS!

-droog

6. loraineveritas

loraineveritas New member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Good topic for discussion thanks.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    My solution to this issue was to keep the skin pulled back all the time.
    The beginnings were not easy, as the said piece of skin got swollen and sore, but I kept the skin rolled back a little longer each day, until I could keep the glans bare permanently.
    Nowadays I don't even need to think about it and keeping my (her) junk clean is easy.
    I don't even want to think how the parts would smell after days in the chastity cage the skin on the glans...
    But we're all different and the routines we have are also different. I can keep the insides of my Evotion Wearables #8 cage quite clean with a water hose (remove the shower head and don't enjoy the cleaning too much!).

How one could keep the skin forwards and keep the glans clean and healthy ... I have no idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice