Chastity Is A Fluid Situation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Mar 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    For many the goal of male chastity is long term denial. I approve of this goal however, having worked with several chaste males over the years, I have found it more gratifying to keep the situation fluid.

It is so much fun taking someone who is beginning their chastity journey to longer and longer lock ups. Their initial fantasies of lock ups lasting weeks at a time need to be tempered with the physical demands of wearing a device. Once the device can be worn for more extended periods then comes the more detailed orgasm control.

Orgasm denial and control is such a powerful tool that I have now decided that I am no longer interested in permanent denial. I prefer my chaste males know that they may orgasm, they just need to have my permission.

This would seem to be a very simple situation, however as my life is not based on regular hours or days, who knows just when I will be awake, around or remember about such things? This uncertainty I have found adds a certain frisson which I enjoy.

I am not sure that my chaste males enjoy this frisson as much as I do however that is not something that will affect my enjoyment of the situation.

Previously posted on www.mjkhscotland.com

joe01, DoesasTold, Chas4us2 and 2 others like this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I am so glad you thats how you feel. A man has to have something to look forward to or at least the hope.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    This is a good approach.

Your man is fortunate to have you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice