Chastity in the field

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by paulsavin1701, Jun 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    EIGHT DAYS TO GO till Glastonbury festival. 6 years ago was the last time I attended this fine event and I've been many times before that. I'm getting on the train at 09:15 on Wednesday and wont return home until around midday the following Monday.

I'm going with mates, who wouldn't know about my chastity love (or at least I hope they wouldn't find out). My gorgeous wife isn't attending and is staying home with the kids (she's off to Reading Festival). The question is

- should I lock myself away in my CB6000 leave the keys at home and jump on the train next wednesday?
    - should I try to abstain from touching for a week?
    - should I just try and get completely off my face each evening so I don't worry about it?

I have to admit - I dont fancy muddy toilets and having to sit down every time I want a wee, but as far as long(ish) term is involved, I dont believe I'll suffer from issues as long as I take some lube and some hand wipes. And although "she" would approve of myself being locked up, I quite fancy the intrigue.

Of course I'm being very silly - I'm not going to wear my CB6000, who knows what could happen, but I have recently bought a 250g stainless steel ball stretcher which feels VERY comfortable.

Alternatively, if YOU were going - who would you see. I'm sorry for you non brits - this is the best [almost] annual music festival IN THE WORLD.

Also - is anyone else here, going and are you going to be naughty and NOT wear a device or even more naughty and WEAR a device?

Massive Hugs - I'm so excited.

Hugs + Big Love

xx

2. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    id say that 8 days without cleaning your cock-especially in a sweat-stinkin festival-isnt good at all : if you smell a cb after just one night, you understand what im thinking about. moreover if something happens with the cb (irritation due to sweating or an escaping ball for instance), youll have to go to the red cross and they'll break it instantly.

id choose not to wear it...but be responsible!

3. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Knowing the loo's at Glastonbury, I wouldn't lock up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice