Chastity Heaven Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by owentwo, Feb 5, 2010.

1. owentwo

owentwo Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I am not new to chastity devices, but gave up wearing a certain plastic device after I broke some of the pins and it also split open. The supplier was great on getting new parts to me, but I figured there was something better out there. I wanted something easier to put on (without lube) and easier to clean. I finally ran into the Chastity Heaven website after an extended search. I exchanged e-mails with them several times with many questions asked and answered.

Finally I ordered the Cage model. It only took about a week before it arrived. I was afraid of the weight, but it turns out to be a non-issue. The Cage is very comfortable, very strong, nice and shiny looking and easy to keep clean. I have worn it a total of about 12 days so far. So far, so good! It requires no lube to get into, and has not caused any skin issues which I had with the other product.

No, I am not associated with the Chastity Heaven people, but I do recommend there products. I only know about the Cage, but the other models look interesting as well.

Owen

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Oh, These are mature metals resellers. That explains it all :)

It's nice to see yet another review honouring MatureMetals skills and service. I'm starting to think I might have wasted money on a PA-5k before I even get a chance to be locked into it!!

Glad you're enjoying your device too :)

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    When I try to pull up the site for Chastity Heaven it says thier account has been suspended.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Same here: account suspended. However, you can just go to mature metal's site and order from there. The devices being sold at Chastity Heaven were from MM.

5. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Thank You for the comments!!! I am very happy you like your device.

I notified the person running Chastity Heaven and he is finding out what the heck is going on. My site is still open for Buisness and chastity Heaven will be back up soon. Sorry !!!

It should be up in 48 hours.

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    A lot of sites recently have been up and down "not like a subbie's drawers" - lol

That is the trouble with the inter-web-cyber-space thingie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice