Chastity Game using iPhone/iPodTouch

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy_holly, Jan 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Ive come up with a new T&D/Chastity game using an application that is freely available from the AppStore for iPhone/iPod Touch.

Game requirements: Apple iPhone or iPod Touch and copy of the free Motion-X Dice application (see http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287509231&mt=8 )

This dice game has a set of dice that use the male and female fertility symbols, on a baby blue and baby pink background respectively (see attached image). Each six-sided die has three of each symbol on it. You can choose to roll anywhere from 1 to 6 dice each time. You can either push a button to roll the dice, or you can gently shake the iPhone to mix and roll them (they will keep mixing as long as you shakeand they slowly come to a stop after you hold the iPhone still).

I figured this could be put to more nefarious uses than rolling the bones with your friends. :)

Some basic concepts:

1. A roll of all pinks results in a female-style orgasm (strap-on, vibrator while tucked, single-finger stroke and release, milking, etc.) or a ruined orgasm for the male (at the option of the keyholder).

I suggest that you either establish a standard choice that is used each game-time, or have the female announce to the male what it the outcome will be before he rolls the dice each time.so that the anticipation is heightened. (Think: Sissy, tonight, if you roll all pinks, Im going to fuck your little sissy-pussy with my big purple feeldoe or Slave, tonight, if you roll all pinks, Im going to tie you to the bed, suck you to the brink, then pull away just as you start to cum so it dribbles out impotently before I lock you back up.).

2. A roll of all blues results in a conventional orgasm for the male. The mistress can determine the method of the orgasm or let the slave choose (within certain parameters acceptable to her). The method employed here should probably not be one of those chosen for use in Item 1 above, so as to keep a distinction between the two results (unless of course, she leaves it up to the male and he chooses one of those methods).

3. If less than all, the number of blue dice rolled shows how many days/weeks/months/etc. the male must wait before being able to roll the dice again.

4. If less than all, the number of pink dice rolled shows how many orgasm-edgings the male must endure before being relocked, and the minimum number of orgasms he must give his keyholder each day until he next rolls the dice. Another variation would be to make it so that this is also the number of edgings the male must endure each day until he rolls again.

As you can see, this creates quite a conundrum for the male. His only best hope is for all blues. Hell be hoping for a lot of bluesbut if hes even one short of all of them, his next chance for an orgasm will be a long time away. Imagine the frustration of seeing five blues come up, only to have the last die come to a stop as a pink. A lot of times, the last die takes a little longer than the others to come to a stop, so anticipation will be high and its a bit of a tease itself.

If, on the other hand, he wants to minimize his wait for his next chance to cum, there are consequences to hoping for more pinks than blues. A shorter wait-time between releases will result in a more intense teasing experience during the waiting period. I personally find it an incredible turn on to have to pleasure my wife, particularly orallyeating her out makes me so excited. Having to do that (potentially several times daily) and then be denied relief would be agonywhich is the idea! The more pinks there are, the more frustrated he will be.

Next, you have to consider how many dice to roll each time. I suggest starting with three as a baseline, and adjust accordingly based on behavior. If a male/sissy is particularly good, the keyholder might reduce the number of dice to make it easier for the male to earn an orgasm, and to shorten the waiting period and teasing consequences. If the male misbehaves, she can add dice to make it more difficult, and the penalties more intense.

Finally, if the male is given a conventional orgasm (all blue dice), you have to decide how long before he gets to play again. There are a few options:

1) You could use his last waiting period,
    2) You could double, triple, etc. the last waiting period.
    3) Use the number of dice rolled (five dice = five days, weeks, monthswhatever the increment is).
    4) Roll dice for it. This program has conventional dice (1-6) as well, and you can choose to roll from 1-6 dice each time same as above.

If you really wanted to up the randomness or length ante, there is another free application for iPhone called Dice Bag. It has D&D style dice, from 4 to 20-sided, and some combination options. If you want this one, it can be found at http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=285446680&mt=8

Example:

You roll 6 dice. It comes up four pink, two blue, and you use days as the game period. You would be required to endure four orgasm-edgings and be relocked, then give your mistress a minimum of four orgasms a day for the next two days (unless she wants more, of course) before rolling the dice again.

This has gotten me all excited just writing this up. I hope you find it useful. Please feel free to tweak and modify the game. Just post your comments here so everyone can enjoy them please.

Cheers,
    holly

Attached Files:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, holly! This sounds great. Dollyanne will download and try it out. Thanks for the great writeup and ideas!

Huggs,
    :manga_blowkiss:
    dollyanne

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    That's really cool! Just goes to show you can turn anything kinky!

4. sissy_holly

sissy_holly Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress! Glad you liked it.

I do my best! Fortunately, I'm blessed with a naturally dirty mind. :)

5. lockedupsub

lockedupsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Nice

The only thing I would think of changing is finding/making a program for those that don't have phones that can play apps... Please come up with more!!!!:character0028:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice