Chastity Frustration! - Red Spots on my dick

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MissesBoyToy, May 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MissesBoyToy

MissesBoyToy MissesM's proud submissive bitch.

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Good day all. I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced any of the issues I have. I am now on my third device. I started with 2 metal ones and it would seem that I have developed a couple of bright red spots the size of a pea on my dick head, redness around the under part of my head and on my shaft by the head. I have been dealing with painful nocturnal erections with the 2 metal devices which is why I went to a plastic device called the “VICE” by Locked in Lust. This one seems to help a great deal with scrotum tugging and the pain that goes with it at night.

Anyway, these irritations do not look like any STD (no blisters, puss or white heads or itching). Just bright red spots and areas. I want to chalk it up to chastity irritation. It reminds me of when I had something similar from friction burns due to chronic masturbation (hence chastity). They seem like they never want to go away. Just wondering if anyone here has had a similar issue and what you did to remedy it. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    That sounds like a problem for a Urologist since any irritation I had was just reddened skin under the ring. No localized spots. I went through about 5 devices before I went custom made and solved all my problems. Should have done it sooner as it would have saved me a lot of money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice