Chastity friendly crafts folk

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Aug 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I 'm looking for a chastity friendly hopefully experienced crafts person accustomed to working in 316L Stainless Steel or perhaps Titanium in the UK as close to South Yorshire as possible.

I've been looking at alternative cages or ways to modify/adapt one. Based in the UK so that hopefully I can visit to talk and IF need be measure ..fit etc

Any and all suggestions welcome and greatfully received..

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Not in the UK, (I had looked myself but didn't find anyone), but there is a maker in France that I can recommend
    (probably no less slow or difficult to get to somewhere in France as Penzance or Thurso)

It's Red Chili (link below). When I ordered mine I had a request that was outside of their normal variations of shape and sizes and it was all done exactly as required.

http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/custom-red-chili-device.20596/

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    PS. wearing it now.
    It's so comfortable, most of the time I forget that I'm wearing it.

4. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    these ppl ,although there based in holland have done amazing work for me everytime very friendly and helpfull and are in the kink world as well wich helps a lot

http://www.ultimate-metal-design.nl/

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Joro, frisian and bondinchas for your replies.
    The French ones hod no real appeal its really a tube maker I want I know I could get off in any of those ones made of bars and even though I would not actually cheat I want to know I cant.
    Joro thanks again but I can't seem to track down the titanium guy besides he's in the States.
    If I was gpoing to go to the US I think I'd betrying to be opening a dialogue with Lori perhaps to arrange a measure and fit and adjustment if possible
    I can see me having to converse with ultimate metal they are only across the water.

Steelworxx Steelheart would be more appealing if it were more ergonomic in its shape.
    A stainless Steel capable welder might be able to customise my Fort I'm hoping som emore folks have some suggestions soon.

I am really surprised there are not more pervy metal workers around in the UK.

7. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Behind Barz does custom work?

Dumb1 likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Using a vibrator you can cheat with any device. How do you propose to get around that? You can also cheat using a swab with any device that has a small opening. Fully enclosing my penis for 24/7/365 would be a hygienic nightmare as well as creating a hot house effect around my penis promoting fungus and bacterial growth. Heck, I can move any of my 5 cages back and forth in a jerking off motion and have an orgasm so you can get around anything. When you have been denied for a few months you can even cum by flexing your penis for a few minutes.

I do not cheat because I promised the love of my life that I would not. As simple as that. If I could not trust myself or my word, chastity would not be my first choice of sexual fetishes. Chastity is built on an exchange of power/control. If you try to get that control back you are not having the same experience as most others into chastity have. Still an experience, just not the same.

I do not think there is any device that will prevent a determined man, to circumvent. Plus a lot of guys I meet online who talk about custom made devices have no idea of how expensive they are. I paid $400 more for a handgun simply because it has some titanium in it which reduced the weight by 2 ounces over its cheaper cousin. Was it worth it? Nope.

Nigel likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    If I'm wrong I' happy to be but dont Behind Barz just make Belts rather than trapped ball type cages and tubes?

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Vinny you are quite right ... there is for each of us invariably something that could be used to get one's self off with and over time if denied long enough the range of things, methods, fantasies etc can grow for some by alarming proportions.

I like yourself would not and can not see the point of cheating.. however what does enhance my experience and has enhanced the experience of past partners for the situation to exist where without extreme deliberate effort coupled with a noticable assault on the cage itself for me to be as realistically as possible be unable to cheat. That is my head-fuck Vinny ...its what rocks my boat. So its what I seek. I think that for me I have eliminated all methods of cheating as reasonably possible and because I would not and would not wish to cheat I will not be actively looking for ways in which to do so.

I have had cages that are almost all I could wish for but they have all had their faults however minor. faults related to comfort and wearability. . Faults that I think I can only address by having something made specifically for me. For that I need to collaborate with a crafts person or artisan if you will. Obviously in many ways that would be more easily achieved with someone UK based and preferably who speaks english like native. Not wishing to potentially offend anyone I seek someone who is already chastity and/kink friendly. You can imagine describing what I want before discussing how to achieve that could conceivably be no short process. However having to first explain WHY I want it will be arduous in some cases and potentially off putting for some and in a lot of cases pointless.

So I renew my plea as I resume my search .. is anyone or is anyone familiar with, know, be related to, or have heard of a kink friendly person that would be upto the task. Chastity friendly would be better, experienced chastity device maker would be ideal ...but.. kink friendly and willing to try would be good too.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Blatent Bump and Iwould apologise for doing that BUT...................

I'm still looking for a UK kink/chastity friendly welder to customise my fort
    or preferably a craftsperson that I can collaborate with on design to make me one.

As I did not mentin this before I'm not looking for a freebie here. I expect to pay for their time and expertise.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    These folks are still away until 20/9/17

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

We think we have decided on which two devices to work with to produce something that would we believe be ideal. Still looking for a kink fetish chastity friendly craftsperson in the UK . Near South Yorkshire would be nice but I don't mind travelling.

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    You are correct in what you say about behindbarz specifically making belts but Joe the owner is always happy to discuss any work that you might be considering as he is a true genius at working with all metals stainless steel especially. You only have to see some of his custom art creations he has made to realise this. he is busy but his workshop is always available for visits from potential customers to pop in and see his work and also chat about projects. give him a try he is located in the Midlands in Stourport on severn

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

I'll try him again but last time I contacted them they were not interested. Thanks for the suggestion. Out of interest; Do you know him personally? Have you made a purchase from him?

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I know him very well it was i who approached him in the first place with the concept of the belt he had never even heard of such things back then. He is busy especially now as he is working alone and trying to juggle running the business single handed he really needs a business partner to help cope with the office and website side in reality as work has snowballed worldwide for him.

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ah very busy then. Thanks. still i'll try him again.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Still Looking.
    We do like the look of the Lori though with some alterations,
    The trouble is that getting something from the US inccurs a 20% tax
    getting something from the US altered costs a futher 20% each time they send it back
    and I assume that there might be an addition set of taxes to pay for shipping it to the USA

So out of preference its still a UK craftsperson we woul dlike to work with.

19. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    Try posting on the chastity engineers group on fetlife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice