chastity for my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by rnr, Jan 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. rnr

rnr Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hi everyone!

I tell you only the recent facts that brought us to the chastity belt:

some weeks ago he fucked me with a strapon and with His penis very very hard but completely unsatisfied. That night he did not cum because i did not allowed him to do it. I like (and he too) when i humiliate him, so I Decided to tell in front of him, this story to my best friend (that have had a "mistress behavior" with her ex bf so she can understand well). he was so humiliated because i told her how much intense was my orgasm, seeing him so frustrated by the denial and frustrated because i prefered the strapon over his penis.. he turned on while my friend laughed at that story. then my friend Introduced us to the "chastity world" suggesting me to make him wear it. we talked about it and he told Me that he would wear the chastity device only if i demonstrate that the new situation will be really better for me as the strapon is only slightly bigger than his penis. well he's right: he is about 6 inches so it's in the avarage and for me it's ok (i have pretty strong orgasms When We have normal sex) but it's the fact that he cannot cum and that he must use the strapon that turns on me so badly. i told him and L (my bf's name) he replied that he can make me orgasm as strong as the strapon did .. so we decided to try a threesome and evaluate if he's really so good .. it was just a game for all of us but quite amazing game, i think! ;) In any case i know that my friend "P" likes him (L is very handsome and sweet) and i know that L has a lot of lesbian fantasies about me and P also because P is a very sexy girl .. so P and me teased him for something like one hour and after we started kissing with him only allowed to watch. It was almost 1 weeks without cum for him because It happened 3 nights in August and even if he's not in the chastity device i can trust him and i know that if i say to him that it's not allowed he will obey to my orders (at least if the chastity period it's not too long). When then he was very turned on i told him to fuck me at least for 20 minutes without cum and without any stop. if he fails he deserve to stay in chastity .. he agreed with us and told that He should be caged if he can not please his mistress. well he did not last more than 5 minutes (also Because of P That was a very bad girl with him and i know how much he desired, In his fantasies, this situation). :) P gave me her chastity device (i think to CB6000) to try those nights since she's single and doesn't need it anymore now.. we invited her to participate in order to thank her for the loan.

The chastity device fits well apparently but he hurts so much whan he start to became hard .. i like it A LOT and even P does.. he fucked us with the strapon and always beg for a release and for cum .. it's a fantastic feeling for me and i think that he is teribbly turned on by the situation but, at the same time, he would like to cum so badly. But there's a BIG problem: yamaha. yes, yamaha. he is a biker and probably the motorbike and cars are the only things that he loves more than me :) now he can not go out with it's bike in order to try if the device will hurt and make the riding impossible, but he think it will do .. he tried with the bike stopped and it hurt very much .. Also he go to trackdays and it would be impossible to ride the bike at 300km/h and more with the pain for the device.

Anyone has a solution for the problem? Some particular devices allow a comfortable ride?

And i would like to know if you think that 2 months are ok .. i love the energy he have when we fuck while he's so frustrated and he can even do it better if P is there to watch .. he feels terribly humiliated because he "can not even have an erection and P see a smaller dick" (his own words) and he turns on because of that humiliation. Infact we both replied that he IS very small and for this reason he deserve to stay here and do not deserve any pleasure except the teasing, locked there. BUT i do not want to be too good with him .. when i punish him i do mercyless and quite strongly.do you think that 2 months are enough for the first time or can he do better? Obviously this holds only if we sove the "riding problems"..

Socal_locked and spider203 like this.
  2. rnr

rnr Member

Local Time:
    As usual: if i make some mistakes for the language that makes the post unclear tell me and i will explain with other words :)

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I don't think the cb6k is ideal for long-term. OK for starters though. I'd check out some steel ones: MatureMetal for starters. Make sure you get the right sizing. Once you've checked out it works and no problems, then 2 months (or whatever else you want) should be no problem. If P wants in on the act as well, and you want it too, then why not? Put his keys in a lockbox and P to have the lockbox key.

4. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    if you want true security you will need to have him pierced. A locking type of cage that uses a piercing is most secure.

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Riding a motorcycle while locked is easy enough to do with practice.
    It does depend on what type of motorcycle some are easier than others.
    However I would never try and ride on a track day locked I think that would be dangerous.

6. rnr

rnr Member

Local Time:
    @lockit yes i suppose that you're right.. he have several bikes. if you know some models i can tell you precisely the models.. I remember only the two yamaha (the simplest names) R6 and R1. he say that the geometry of the bike push him against the tank and his balls are squeezed and if he brake hard he will crush them.. EDIT: he will only ride in trackdays from now on.. he decided to buy house in the middle point between work and the track.

@strugglesofdenial2013 i don't like the idea of piercing so we'll stay with the normal one (if we can do it)

@Joroincharge P would be very happy to have the key but i would be a little bt jelous.. i know i know, it's strange, maybe.. but she can be very horny and sexy and i want that my bf please her but only because i ordered him to do it, not because he wants. In any case 2 months are ok for now.. i would let him cum after the two mnths but P says that if he don't ask so much it's better to make him wait more, because in that way he will be used to the chastity device even more. the size should be right.. it hurt only because when he starts to be hard instead on stop it because of the initial pain, his penis push even more and it seem to explode.. it's so funny for me and P she love to tease him in those moments.. i prefer to be the one who says "no" when he ask if he can be released

7. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I am a motorcycle roadracer . . . wearing any device other than a piercing could result in a bad injury should he come off the bike. He will have to be on his best behavior while at the track.

8. rnr

rnr Member

Local Time:
    Well i think that it's clear now that he can't do it. I can't order him to abandone the motorbikes (and i don't want to do it) so maybe we will mantain the chastity device for the whole period in which he don't ride (about 4-5 months) and then he can be released. I talked with P too and she think that maybe we should release him now and abandone the idea of the chastity device but i don't want that. It seems that now P feels pity for him (she now how much he love the motorsport and racing) and i'm a little bit angry because it seems that i am the bad one, now but she was the one with the idea of the chastity device and she was the one who said that 2 month were a few, at the beginning!

At any rate yesterday he begged to fuck me with his penis and i allowed him. i'm sincere it was so beautiful to see how much his penis is compressed in the cage and how much he could grow up when it's hard :) i love that :) well after 6 strokes he almost cum so i stopped him for a few minutes and we tried again.. 5 strokes. it's normal? he's in the chastity device since a few days! when he's out he can last two hours!! and now 5-6 strokes..

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    It isnt just trackdays that he needs to be careful of either.

I heard a crunchy WHUMP type sound at the end of the day at work one time. I was locking up and leaving the yard and on my way out to the street came upon a biker lying on the ground. 15 feet away from his left shoulder was a small car with one of it's front wheels missing. It had leapt about 20 feet from the accident site coming to rest facing the opposite direction from travel, with it's 3 occupants.

15 feet away from his right foot was his bike, forks crushed in, frame likewise. Another 20 feet from that was the front wheel of the car.

I'm first aid and accident management trained, so I took charge of the situation till an ambulance arrived, during which time I worked out that he'd slid up the tank on impact and hit his balls on rather massive fork crown with enough force to do the above mentioned damage. We made him as comfortable as we could.

As it happens the driver of the car had made an error of judgement, so not the bikers fault at all. The point of the story is that if you think you're safe riding a motorbike with a chastity cage on, you might want to think again, as you cannot control the rest of the muppets on the road.

I met him again a few months later in the street and we swapped photos. I'd taken some of the car, his bike and the separated front wheel on my phone so he could see what his balls had done as he lay there on the ground - much to his delight. The photo he showed me was of his balls, a very very deep almost black purple, and about the size of one of those really large ugly grapefruit. If he'd have had a cage on they might have wondered what that squashed messy fruit was that hit the floor when they cut his leathers off.

As ever though, your mileage may vary as may your appetite for risk.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  10. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    As for how many strokes - you might find that if he gets the first come over with in 5 or 6 strokes, that will be down to the extreme excitement.
    Once he's had his first over-excited cum then he will probably be able to get hard after just a few minutes rest and last much longer.

I can understand the disappointment of not being able to play this new and fun game of chastity, especially if you've just been introduced to it, but there are often hiccups along the way. It's great that you have the support of someone who knows how it works though, but whatever she tells you, at all times you should do what works for you.
    If you are able to sacrifice your desires for him to be in chastity during the track season, then perhaps he is able to make some sacrifice in return. ;)

Maybe.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  11. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Custom cage is alot better but are you talking motorcycles or bicycle I ride a Harley and have done 3,000 miles caged and locked with no problems just had to adjust after I get on my bike.

spider203 likes this.
  12. rnr

rnr Member

Local Time:
    The bikes he have:

Yamaha R6 (track bike)
    Yamaha R1M (will be soon track bike)
    Ducati streetfighter 848
    Kawasaki er6n

Update: we decided that he will stay closed always with no cum at all for 4 months. after he will be free for the track day session. he tried to fuck me and he lasts no more than 5 strokes.. after the fifth he's exploding and he have to stop otherwise he cum. he tried to fuck P too and he lasts always 5 strokes. I am disappointed so much about that behaviour.. P say that it's normal but i'm not so sure.. so i decided to punish him with some little balls tortures meanwhile P worked his nipples.. after that we tried to fuck and he lasts 3 strokes! I've seen videos of some slaves that are able to fuck their mistress without cumming.. and before the chastity device was on, he could lasts for very a long time!

the positive thing is that he understood that beg for cum is useless and he understand that he don't deserve it because i like it more with the chastity device on and because it's small (i don't think he actually is but i like telling him so) :) so he stopped to ask if he can cum and after P and me finish he stop without asking anything even if he's still very hard and still i can see big dropplets coming out from his penis.

slave_m, Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  13. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Have to give him time to retain. In the cage is consent foreplay. My Harley like riding a lazyboy chair. Those bikes your over the tank I can see it not being conformable

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity training boyfriend femdom stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice