Chastity for Mistress

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid_valerie, Jun 9, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. maid_valerie

maid_valerie Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    it is my belief that all males here on this site should be locked up 24/7/365 in respect to the wonderful Mistress that participate in keeping us sissies in line.
    So i would like to pose a question to the members here like a pole to see how many would agree?
    i also believe that all us sissies should be made to prove that we are indeed locked up this is easy enough to do days headlines on any world newspaper with a photo of all our clities locked safely away so come on lets show the beautiful Ladies some respect :angel:
    In submission deep curtsy sla_val.:xd:

2. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    As you say it is easy to demonstrate that you are locked up - a copy of today's newspaper

BUT

Let's be honest... all that DOES saw is you were locked up when the picture was taken. It does not show that you were locked up before, nor locked up adterwards...

Sissies are KNOWN to be sneaky and not really trustworthy, which is why they are locked up in the first place!

3. maid_valerie

Local Time:
    Re. Trust

Yes that is true however the keys can be put in a container and sealed with a numbered tag or if you are in one of the CBxxxx devices than it can be locked with a numbered lock trust restored? i know this because i have been locked that way before.
    There are also lots of excuses for not being locked up although less now.:angel:

4. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Sorry

But I am answerable to my Mistress and no one else. If she is pleased with my level of obedience, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

5. maid_valerie

Local Time:
    Chastity in honor of Mistress Watchful

i was merrily suggesting that the slaves subs in here might think that in honor of Mistress Watchful and indeed other Mistresses that it would be appropriate to prove that we are indeed in chastity and let Mistress Watchful and other Mistresses see that it is indeed so.
    i will be quite happy if any of the Mistress likes the idea of slaves proving lockup with a photo in an appropriate album be the first one to post such proof.
    it would naturally be possible for any Mistress to ask for a repeat of that proof at any time.
    i take it that others in here do not like that idea?
    In submission maid_valerie:angel:

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    a) whho cares what a slave thinks? lol
    b) have you asked the other mistresseseseseseses??? Maybe they are to busy to bother with all these worthless slaves anyway... their time is very valuable, you know.

7. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    No, I do not like the idea. As I said before, I am answerable to no one, but my Mistress.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Golly, calm down!!! :angel:

You are all right!

maid_valerie, it was a fun suggestion and if anyone wants to, then they should go ahead.

icarus, yes they are sneaky little buggers! And I care what slaves think! :bigsmile:

chastiman, of course you are answerable to no-one else and have no need to prove you are in chastity.

If people would like to post their chastity proof with a copy of the day's paper, feel free... I love looking at chastity photos.

Anyone who doesn't want to take part... move along your merry way with a smile on your face. :kiss::smile:

9. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

We are mostly in agreement. Maid Valerie asked for opinions, and I gave mine. There are many things posted in these types of forums that I disagree with and I usually simply ignore them. However, when someone says, We all should that causes my hackles to rise. In this lifestyle, there is no, We all should

If it had been presented as, I am going to post pictures of myself to prove that I am in chastity and was wondering if anyone else would like to join me, I would not have commented.

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohh c'mon chastiman, "should" is still subjunctive and does not mean "we all must" ... however, i agree with your point that our Mistresses or Owners are the only ones we have to prove faithfulness. On the other hand, it does not mean that we can not show off our locked chastity devices with pride :angel:.

However, talking about pictures to post i wonder if anyone is interested in starting a photo contest - may be a different category each month, such as "the cutsest hubby in chastity", "the sluttiest sissy in chastity", or "the most adorable Lady at the site" ... well the latter one is quite questionable as Misstress Watchful would win anyway :wink: ... provided She takes part :crossedlips:
    No one needs to compete but everybody can ... i am sure there more members who are as exhibitionistic as i am :angel:

Hugs to all

maid katrin

11. maid_valerie

Local Time:
    i have now posted photos of myself being locked in the loris # 6 and also a photo of my keys securely in a container with a numbered tag.
    Just so that i have put my mouth where my, you know what i am saying lol.
    In submission all locked away and proof supplied maid_valerie:angel:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/all_albums.php

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Chastiman... fair enough, you have a good point, I didn't read it quite that way, but then I'm reading it from "the other side" so maybe my emotions don't run so high. :smile:

maid katrin... I hate competitions with a vengence, but that's just me, I don't like being judged (I judge myself enough every day!) and I'm pretty sure that others may feel the same way.

I have no problem with exhibitionism... and am always delighted to see pictures and videos (when the laptop is in a childfree area... not often!)

13. maid_valerie

Local Time:
    Hi i understand that you responded like you did and i was being provocative deliberately in order to elicit some responses here, i would properly have answered in much the same way depending on my mood, i just thought that given the fact that i am locked up "so should everyone else".
    i guess that might not be fair lol.
    In submission maid_valerie.

14. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Whatever you motives, pet, starting on a 365 - 24 x 7 lock down is quite impressive. That is no taking off for cleaning or anything...

I would be tempted myself - as I have no other instruction pending - if we were doing it for charity as well... 10p per day?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice