chastity experiment

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by frisianm, Feb 28, 2017.

1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    hello ,

Ive been experimenting a bit about a better ( read more secure way) for chastity and i stumbled upon the tetherspout.
    I knew something about it and deicided to give it an try.

After ordering some sizes and trying i think i might have found the right setup.

It is an old looker02 from steelworxx wich had an fixed insert , i grinded the insert away wich left me with a hole at the and where the insert used to be fixed to.
    After inserting the tetherspout in (took some time) i put the cage on and lined the tetherspout up with the hole i had made in the front of the looker02.

Padlock through it and so far it seems to be a much secure device then the looker was with the fixed insert.
    Lets see how it runs through testing

20170228_174226.jpg

danleft1 likes this.
  2. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
  3. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yeah that could be an option , though the tetherspout holes for lock are very small....and if all remains safe and secure i would want to go a different route for the locking part

4. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    perhaps @zorglub his method with the bending wire might work ...

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I am missing something, How does putting a lock at the end of a urethra tube make it more secure. If you unlocked the main lock, could you not just slide the cage off with the insert too? I am a simply chastity boi. Slap anything on my penis and I will not try to escape because I asked for chastity. Even with what you show I could place a vibrator against it and cum whenever I wanted to, so why do you need a second padlock? Are you able to pick the first lock? I am confused as to what problem you are trying to solve. Enlighten me please. :)

6. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well first of all its not really an urethra tube its an tetherspout...wich functions differently ;) hence you misunderstanding i think if you google tetherspout and chastity you will be enlightened of how it works
    It basically is an way to provice just as much security as an PA but then without the piercing

And i am looking for a locking sstem that doesnt involve a padlock at all and as said above i know that some people here have done just that and are working on such things

7. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well i dont know any just like that , but there are more here around i think.

Im always up for experimenting so i ordered the looker02 with the fixed insert to see if that kind of invasion was actually for me or not and after trying it was not so invasive as i thought.
    So after that i ordered a looker with an even longer insert to prevent excaping...but that didnt work ) the device is awesome thats not the problem it was just not secure for me
    Then i started to investigate the tetherspout and the first attempt worked but i could pull it out with some force , so i ordered a larger ring wich i have now just gotten.

This larger ring works a lot better and i have been pulling at it but wont come out so far , so security seems very good , the feel of an insert is never painfullto me sometimes inserting canbecome a but stingy...but thats because im fiddeling around with it twisting and turning to get it right and all that action on your urethra makes it sensitive.

After its in that starts to go away and i imagine that after some time wearing it it will be completely fine ( ive just worn it for a few hours testrun so far and plan to do that again tonight)

If al is well ill surprise my gf with it she's not new to chastity but we never had a secure method wich we wanted so ive been working on that and she doesnt know yet that i mmight have found a good way of achieving it ...so lets see

8. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    The TetherSpout vendor/inventor (at http://tetherproducts.com) is not a chastity enthusiast and many of the solutions I've seen him envision (mostly on FetLife) center around his threaded spouts, which I personally tried and rejected, mostly due to unavoidable corrosion issues, but also inherent lack of security (it is quite easy to procure a 3.5mm hex wrench).

A few people on the Mansion have mentioned trying the TetherSpout (just do a search on that term and you'll find some threads). I have had private conversations with a few others, but I don't know of any regular wearers here other than me. There are some regular wearers on FetLife (there is a "TetherSpout Users" group there where the inventor himself shows up every so often). The main obstacle for potential users is exactly what is being discussed in this here thread: the lack of ready-made or easy-to-make practical solution for securing the spout to the cage. I would say that I have achieved that goal for my own use with my various wires/attachments (some are shown in my gallery here), but supplying others has been problematic (making a wire shaped for a particular cage I have at hand is one thing, making it from a picture/description is another). I am working towards that goal though...

9. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Your description of being able to pull the spout out makes me think that your retainer was either woefully too small, or you were using a nitrile retainer instead of a metal one. I recommend against the nitrile retainers except maybe to get a quick feel for the technology at a low cost. Those nitrile rings flex way too easily. They can also have sharper outer edges than the polished metal ones.
    Have you visited my Tethered Chastity blog? Among other things, I describe a technique for insertion/removal that should avoid the "stingy" sensation you report.

10. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yes i have visited your blog , you were actually my inspiration for trying this ;)...and yes i had an too small retainer.

I now went with a bigger retainer and it seems to have solved the prob. te material i believe is chugical stainless steel

11. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    I was testing this and whatever i did i felt some sharp pincheshere and there all the time and thought this isnt supposed to be like this.
    What i found out is if your tetherspout is to short ( in my case ) it will pull your head to tightely to the end of the cage pinching it enormously, luckily i had a longer one with a to small ring ( i could pull it out with some force).

I combined tjhe smaller ring and the bigger ring , the smaller ring keeps it from sliding of and the bigger on keeps it from being able to pull out.

So far its much better no more pulling pinching and rubbing raw....ill update more if anything else follows ;)

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think the tetherspout sems to be an adequate alernative to utilising a pa. I am concerned about the idea of having somethinf semi-pemanently in your urethra and much pefer the utilisation of my preexisting PA to ensure I can not extract my penis from a chastity device.

13. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    well isnt your PA also semi permanent in you urethra:p ? the tetherspout doesnt go further then a PA.
    I actually think its a much better solution then a PA but im biased of course;)

14. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    now the hunt is open for the smallest toughest padlock...ive looked for titanium but there is very little in the small and strong padlock area.
    Ithink the locking hole in my tetherspout is op2-2.5mm the bar of the padlock cant be bigger then that

15. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
  16. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yeah also looks much better but sadly 5 mm width of the shackle

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well yes a PA is in the urethra and as the number of times I spend anytime without it in place it is virtually permanent but it does not really go that far in.

I am happy to be shown different when I'm wrong but I really was of the impression that the tetherspount went quite a way down the urethra. With a PA the urethral orifice does close itself around the bar or ring you have in place. As it would with the tetherspout the differnce being the tetherspout is permanently open highway for whatever germs or bacteria to go waltzing half way doen the length of your penis. I would be most reluctant to try it to say the least for long term wearbut as always each to their own.

18. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yes the urethra does stay open , ive thought about that...but generally id rather try and see then worry about something that might not even be the case+'
    The only downside im having is the locking options for a PA are easier.

Then again devices are made for PA´s not for tetherspouts yet so if we see the first devices being made for the tetherspout locking type then it will just be as good as an PA.
    Plus keeping continous pull on a PA is not good ( migration etc.) for the spout thats not a problem either.

So its pro's and con's just as the PA system...but my gf doesnt like a hole in my penis so for me the spout is perfect!

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Continuous pull is not good for a PA you are quite right, migration problems etc... no good.
    If you do avoid any tension on the PA all is good I use a homemade version of
    https://steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing-114p.html?xPrioS=t2ksfo2v60iukjkgm1aiudpi45
    I used stainless steel wire surgical quality. Took some retries but what i have is good.
    Though I am considering a new device which needs an ampallang.
    Good luck with the spout though.. if you gf does not like penis piercings you wont be getting one.

20. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    ah cool you made your own ! , i was also thinking about making something just like you linked.
    The downside is i dont have acces to a machine shop and bending the wires by hand is difficult seeing its pretty small bends on a small bracket

How did you do it ?

21. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    ok actually when reading your post my mind got into gear again about this ive tried bending wires multiple times but couldnever get the shape right.
    Now i just tried and it seems to fit wel:D !

i wrapped a metal 2-3mm thick wire some loops around base ring- from there go down into a ball splitter shape-come around backup to the cage go into it and form a hook wich i can slide the spout on.

I cant reacht the spout so no getting it off untill the cage comes off
    the only way to get it off is cut it but it loops tightely around the balls so i wont go anywhere near it with a dremel or something:p

perhaps an idea for the future;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice