Chastity device suitable for a rock climber?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by colourspirit7, Feb 12, 2018.

1. colourspirit7

colourspirit7 New member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I am wondering if anyone has a good tip for a chastity device which might be suitable to wear while rock climbing. The two problems are visibility, as a climbing harness pulls your clothing very tight around your groin, and restriction of movement - you sometimes have to make very big stretches when climbing.

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    have you looked into the Evotion Wearables devices? You would need a piercing ..... but really .. the new Bijou model ... I think would be perfect for any type of athletic sports/work. I just received one last night .... my first day in it right now as I type this ... super comfy and no restrictions at all!

I just posted a review with some pics of it if ya want to check it out https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...nwearables-new-bijou-model.25718/#post-244969

3. colourspirit7

colourspirit7 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip

bincorona likes this.
  4. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    In addition to the visibility of a bulge accentuated by the climbing harness, I think you would need to be concerned about the the interaction of the harness strap and the chastity device. Depending on the device that could mean pinching, crushing, or just friction where you don't want it. The Evotion option mentioned by bincorona would probably avoid most of these potential problems as it involves no ball-trapping ring or groin-filling shield. It might produce an interesting bulge profile if your climbing pants are pulled tight enough by the harness, OTOH.

5. colourspirit7

colourspirit7 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I will just have to experiment, I guess. Positioning the leg loops a little lower down may help

6. jo3

jo3 Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I am not a rock climber but I just got an idea wouldn't a jockstrap solve your problem. If you wear it under your clothes it could help with the mobility problem and would definietly hide the device you wear. It could also give a bit of protection there.

7. colourspirit7

colourspirit7 New member

Local Time:
    Inspired! Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely give that a go.

8. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Start with something off the shelf and see where you get issues. Refine those with a custom device.

It may or may not be possible to do.

I have a relatively active job having to climb up stuff sometimes, although nothing as extreme as rock climbing. I don’t get any problems in my halfshell.

9. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    My workouts (gym and Tae Kwon Do) where making using most chastity devices impossible (falling out with equipment hitting the floor at awkward times) so I went the piercing route and have a bijou on order while I wait for it to heal

10. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I have done quite a bit of climbing in my Steelwerks tube device. I found it tough to climb in devices with base rings but it wasn’t impossible. Mostly just have to experiment and see what works for you or what you can deal with. I highly recommend a piercing and tube device for anyone who is very active.

11. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    my puck is a grower and he shrinks down to very small. i pierced his groin in 4 places so that a single pa lock goes through all four holes with the penis stuck inside it looks like hes in jail just peeking out between the bars. it has a 12mm profile which is only visible when tights are on but when the dress goes over it can not be seen. he says it is the most comfortable of all the cages. he plays football, wrestles the calves and pigs all without incident. i asked him if it would get in the way of repelling. he tied a swiss seat and it was clear on all sides though puck said he tied it low to ensure clearance and a jockstrap would prevent snagging.

12. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I don't think I have ever seen anything like this ..... do you happen to have any links for pics?

13. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    To start It is a very high risk activity to climb in chastity but I assume you know that. To minimize the risk I would recommend a PA tube style device. I kiteboard and climb and have kited in a ball trap chastity device. I definitely had some hurt pulled balls after one session and the harness was similar to a climbing harness. Since i have been in a tube only device i have kited probably a hundred times and i have climbed and i have not had issues but I am still careful about how the tube sits. I will say that because of the thigh straps being snug even a small tube device is hard to hide while climbing.

14. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Do you have a problem with masturbating while climbing? If not, you might want to rethink whether climbing in chastity is worth the risk. My Wife and I do whitewater rafting in the summer, and by agreement I don’t wear my cage on the river. The possibility of taking an inadvertent hit to that area, or having my movements curtailed suddenly, or having my cage do something funky when my or my passengers’ safety demands my concentration, is not something to be taken lightly.

As much as I would like to truly live 24/7/365 in my cage, there are demands of real life that have to be accounted for, and safety is at the top of the list. I recommend leaving the cage at home, or putting it on at the top of the climb as your reward.

15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Let me add my two cents for a piercing-secured device. I’ve been wearing the GlansArmor2 for a while now during a variety of physical activities. The stainless steel cage is light and strong. I feel perfectly safe in it.

I really like my PA regardless of chastity anyway. But you’d want to hold back on climbing for a few months while you’re still tender and healing. I found cycling too much during that period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice