Chastity Device Perforated Cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Rui Pinto, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Hi guys.

Looking on ebay for a tiny cage with small inside diameter, i found this one which seems greta dimensions for small pénis. 28mm diameter inside and 33mm inside cage lenght.

Anyone have try this? Seems the ring a little bit strange and still hava lock similar with HT but then another lock outsider!

There's any place where i can get a review from this cage or any informations?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-sale-N...hash=item3d51e17171:m:mVVsCixfB3cB_byei3_zmeQ

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    this device is a knock off of 3D printed devices from a guy on shape ways. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/pedro69?section=*X3+50mm+family&s=0
    Also there are not two locks. What they are showing you is that there are multiple ways to lock the device, either with a metal magic locker or a number tag for say metal scanners. So if you like this design you might be better off getting one made to your custom dimensions by pedro on shape ways.

3. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    @Rui Pinto,

It is a copy (an exact one, according to Pedro69, the designer) of the KHD series on shapeways. Tried it, Like it a lot, just need to have a custom ring made, which, according to my somewhat skewed sense of ethics, means I need to buy the whole thing. Which I can't afford right now.

As @ineverknew said, you can use the magic locker or the pin that goes in its' place along with a plastic seal.
    HTH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice