Chastity device for low hanging balls?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Nubuser, Mar 25, 2020.

1. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I was going to suggest something similar for low hanging balls...get some spacers to stretch the scrotum, which would pull the balls down and keep the cage up better. Perhaps neoprene rings, or even some ball weights...some of which are fairly lightweight if your not accustomed to weights.

attistoC likes this.
  2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Which one is more important? Ring diameter or gap size? Because if both are too small it becomes very uncomfortable, maybe even restricts bloodflow. How do I get a comfortable size that's still preventing the cage from hanging low?

attistoC likes this.
  3. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I think this topic is not talked about enough. Doesn't everyone experience the cage hanging low for a bit? All you see on the web are perfectly fitting cages. I wasn't aware of the low hanging problem until I bought a cage myself and I'm struggling with it since then.
    I could take a picture where it would look nice, but after couple of minutes the cage moves down. Are we really less fortune and doomed to buy full belt or are the pictures staged?

attistoC likes this.
  4. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Waist band. This can really help, a cord of some type, leather strap, chain etc Round waist and thru cage, careful that it's not pulling the base ring up as that will soon be uncomfortable.

attistoC likes this.
  5. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Ring diameter, usually smaller than you think, gap needs to have room for the ball sac in all its states, somewhere round 8-10 mm for an average size guy. Good luck

Milo66 and attistoC like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice