Chastity device for low hanging balls?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Nubuser, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Mine are low hanging, which means the device isn't held up close to my body like in most pictures, but slides down so that it's resting on my balls. This means that I could probably get my cock out if I wanted to - although I doubt if I could get it back in again. This movement makes it less comfortable to wear than I would like ideally, and I'm in it all the time now for a trial period. Can anyone suggest a suitable device to overcome the problem. I have the HT v3 nub at the moment, as my cock is very small when soft, although I think I may have underestimated the size needed, and may change to the small size instead.

attistoC likes this.
  2. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'll be watching this keenly for the replies as I too hang low (nothing to do with age, I always have done) so therefore think I could pull out of any ball-trap device without too much difficulty. I really wish that wasn't the case.

I can put a device on fine, but once i become erect the device is pushed down the shaft, especially during the night while I sleep, and in the case of the Holy Trainer will literally fall off.

If I'm honest, i don't think there is such a thing as a secure device for us guys unless you get a piercing in your penis, and that may be a step you are reluctant to take.

I've tried using smaller rings, but i end up in pain just not possible to withstand 24/7.

attistoC likes this.
  3. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised you say the HT could actually fall off. In my case it slides down but is still held in place by my balls - there's no way my cock and balls can all pull out of it together, so I don't think it could fall off. Also, although I could probably pull my cock out, I doubt if I could get it in again, and so would incur penalties.

attistoC likes this.
  4. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    To clarify, i should say the HT (and some other devices) will fall off my penis, or at least shuffle most of the way down my shaft so that it would require no effort at all to slide it off the end of my dick. At this point the device will remain attached to my body via my balls, but my dick is now freely accessible, and that's not really chastity, is it.

5. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    attistoC likes this.
  6. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    If I'm honest, this looks extremely uncomfortable! All that flesh poking out between the bars looks bound to get pinched, and be very painful in wearing. BTW, what is the point of the scrotum bar - I can't see what it's for?

attistoC likes this.
  7. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My particular cage is as tight as possible without pushing the flaccid penis inside my abdomen. Yes I'm uncut and yes I have an abundance of extra for skin. So the skin bunches outside the bars
    The bar helps pull the testicles down away from the penis tube. Helps everything stay in place and prevent as much slide down as possible.

attistoC likes this.
  8. Joe Binne

Joe Binne Member

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Hello all,
    I've got low hanging balls as well and it's really annoying.

I'm losing my cage at night, and during the day as well. During sex, my tentative erection is pushing the whole cage down onto my balls and it's painful. Does anyone recognize himself in those symptoms ?

I had a revelation today, while wearing my rubber cockring. The rubber on my skin is super adhesive and the cockring rarely moves, even with low hanging balls. During summer time, if i'm getting sweaty, it may go down a bit. Because my metal cage is so slippery on the skin, it can easily slip down, and there lies the fundamental problem.

So ? it was thinking that if I could combine a rubber/silicone cockring to my metal cage, between the cage and the base ring, i would provide additional adherence. No ?

My regular rubber cockring is quite large (0.5 inch) which is too bulky for my mature metal cage and won't fit.

Instead, I'm using a 2" rubber o'ring, which can be bought at any Home Depot for a minimal amount. O'rings come in different sizes and thickness, so I'm sure anyone can find a suitable ring. And if one ring is not enough, another one can be added. Not perfect, but could be a quick fix.

My million dollar idea is as follows: manufacturers of chastity cage could install a rubber liner inside the base ring. It would be more confortable and would adhere more to the skin.

I've just started this today, but it may be promising. Will keep you posted...

Let me know what you think !

9. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I'm wearing a Behind Barz belt. Very low hanging balls and No problems :)

LongTimeLurker and Newcat like this.
  10. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    Same here. No problems. Every other device I've tried has been escapable. Behind Barz (BB) is absolutely 100% not. I've tried 6 other devices, steel and plastic, HT, Chinese steel etc. BB is a game-changer and my wife loves it.

LongTimeLurker and Skyhigh like this.
  11. Ellewah

Ellewah New member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Hi new user here, I bought the HT v4 standard size tube with ring size of 45 mm but unfortunately I had the same issue you all are having, my ring never came close to my body and when I have an erection it gets pulled down so low that I have to readjust again and again.

Today after I woke up it was so low I was able to slip the shaft outside, I was so disappointed and frustrated that I wasn't really locked up and I can slip it out anytime if I wanted to.

So I was thinking maybe if I buy the small size tube with a ring size of 40 mm that could solve the problem, but I really don't want to spend another 165$ + shipping just to find out its the same if not worse.

So what do you guys recommend? should I go for it or do you recommend another brand? ( actually I prefer a model with ventilation of the shaft as I shower daily and its always humid in there )

P.S. The tube fits just fine with sometimes room of 0.5 inch when truly flaccid, as for the length of the penis and scrotum it is 6 inches.

12. KyleP909x

KyleP909x New member

Local Time:
    Hi all, new user here. I have very big and low hanging balls, and that leads to the same troubles as mentioned above. I'm a huge grower as well, from 2in to 8in.

Additionally, I can't wear HT devices as the tube splits my balls apart on either side of the tube, and it causes an uncomfortable ball sensations when walking.

Has anyone had any luck with a CB6000s type device? I really want to invest in a non knockoff (i've tried a dozen over the years) but never found one that I can wear more than a week comfortably.

13. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    Why don't you just buy one of the knock-off versions for a tenner on ebay to try it out. If it works and you like it, you can always buy the expensive version if you must! I use the cheap version without any problems.

14. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    I’m a grower and have low hanging balls. I use the mature metal jailbird. They can build up the base rings. I’ve found 3 base rings work best for me.

LongTimeLurker and redbottomboy like this.
  15. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    How's the cage working out for you? Have similar issues, although usually manage by rubber lining the base ring and compression fitting the cage. I've found this works but get somewhat uncomfortable mornings. For a compression fitting I use a cage internal length half of my flaccid length and a little larger diameter, and very carefully, shove it in there! The only cloud on the horizon being having to use a urethral tube, hateful things. Although I'm trying a "just long enough to work" setup at the moment

16. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Hello. I'm considering going for the Jailbird by Mature Metal, and I would also ask for three rings.

Have seen it written elsewhere that when you've got low-hanging balls that the gap between the cage and the ring needs to be narrow. Would you say that is true, and if so what gap have you got?

17. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Hello. I'm considering going for the Jailbird by Mature Metal, and I would also ask for three rings.

Have seen it written elsewhere that when you've got low-hanging balls that the gap between the cage and the ring needs to be narrow. Would you say that is true, and if so what gap have you got?

18. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    I also have a BB belt, but sadly it was a waste of a lot of money for me. Got the measurements slightly wrong, so it does not fit me. Really sad about this as it would've been, as you say, inescapable, but instead it sits unused in a box in a wardrobe.

19. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    You should sell it here. Seems like new belts and devices get sold for almost the purchasing price often.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  20. Joe Binne

Joe Binne Member

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    I have the same problem. I've tried many things, none worked. I tried to have a small ring, but it really hurt after a few hours. Tried a nano cage, which is amazing, but the cage being too small, my nub actually pushed it away. What I do now, with my mature metal cage, is just use a shoe string to keep the cage up tied around my waiste in its proper position. Not as elegant, but... it works.

Sissy_Maya likes this.
  21. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I too have high and tight balls and now I am moving to smaller cage since I stay 24x7 into it.

22. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Lower hanging balls is the issue I am starting to struggle with more now myself. My go to has been a Jailbird, but always seems that if I try to wear for longer periods the slipping down just creates too much pain.

My Master/Wife wants me to start trying for a couple weeks between unlocking rather than a few days at a time. But the pulling, especially at night, is rough. If I can’t get it to work I will try and sell the Jailbird to go toward a fund for a full belt that seems to be working for some here.

23. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    You can try plasti-dip for the ring, a few people here have done that successfully. Can do one or more dips as needed.

There are also things like plast-morph or air-drying products like sugru that would provide extra grip and maybe fine-tune spacing.

I don't think any of these will solve the OP's problem of the device hanging down and ultimately allowing escape. I understand the problem and have posted similar questions - still never found a perfect solution.

Some people use belts or chains around the waist they also thread through the device. I think that might work, but if fugly. Another option could be to wear tight underwear or panties to help keep the device in place.

-droog

24. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I think we all have low hangers sometimes. Base ring size and ball gap from ring to cage are the important things. Get those right and you shouldn’t have any issues.

subliminal likes this.
  25. subliminal

subliminal Active member

Local Time:
    So true, think this is where it can be worth investing in a quality training device with multiple options. I started with the CB6000 then to the small version. With both you can fine adjust all the gaps to get the best fit with the multiple base rings, pins and spacers. This will undoubtedly save money in the long run allowing you to advance to a metal device more sure of your sizing. Through the day and night for me everything changes so much that they’ll always be some trade off. To remain locked at night I have to wear a longer metal cage with a 1.9” ring which all stays perfectly in place. Through the day I’m happy with a 1.58 ring. This morning I woke with my 1.5” nub style shell four inches down my shaft with my balls pinned underneath, no pain just frustration I have to remove it to calm down and refit!

One daily fix I’ve tried is cage on as normal with a thicker silicone ring just around the balls to stop any creep, this actually seemed to work well, felt good with no slippage. You would need to get the fit right though for long term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice