Chastity device and fitting

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Pain Gimp, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I hope this is posted in the correct place.

I would like to know more about how a chastity device should fit, I know its not a case of a correct way but more of a guide, I understand that the male penis is unpredictable in size due to temperature and other distractions.
    I have owned a few CB devises and I had a terrible with them, I found them to small and when I did manage to get the device on, it felt like it might snap, they are made well its just they are not for me,
    I like the idea of the silicone ones that are available, but I have I have seen mixed reports on them.

Now I have a metal device I purchased this from a well known internet auction site (hangs head in shame) I was very please when it arrived the cage was large and the ring fitted well, its feels strong and that's what I need from a device.
    The device was great for a few days then I noticed during cleaning I had some very bad sores on my winky, this is wear the cage is soldered to the entrance ring of the cage, I must be allergic to the welds, so I removed the device and after a few days I healed, not to give up on finally finding a device I have now sprayed my device with heavy duty paint, making certain the welds are covered with a good few coats of paint and now the device is fine.

I am now back in my metal chastity device and it has got me thinking about how a device should really fit, as maybe one day a custom device might be on the cards.

I am happy with the cock ring at the moment, its not to tight so I have a good blood flow to the balls , its just above a snug fit once the cage is on my balls are trapped and it cannot come off.
    But should the ring be tight ?

The cage, how should the penis fit in relation to the cage?
    When flaccid and at average size should the penis touch the sides of the cage ?
    And again with the length of the cage, should the penis touch the bottom when flaccid ?
    Or should there be some room?

I know when I was in the CB device my penis was stuffed in, and when I became erect the device was pushed forward and I was left with a very painful lump behind the cock ring where my penis was trying to expand.
    In the new device an light erection is possible as I do have some room to grow, but once I fill the cage I cannot do anything

all help and info welcome

AKA Mistress Watchful's Pain gimp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice