1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chastity Day 2

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by SaraLovesChastity, Aug 5, 2017.

1. I begin Day 2 by awaking in chastity next to my beloved girlfriend and keyholder. The effects are so powerful that they almost defy description. We sipped coffee in bed and chatted until she quietly informed me that I had duties to perform on her. I have never felt so obediently subserservient while performing oral sex. Knowing that I was safely secured, my only concern was concentrating on her pleasure and patiently waiting to told when to continue.

After performing my duties, we made brunch and I cheerfully performed chores. Almost every movement reminded me of my new-found role. As of this writing, I am cooling off after a hot shower. I am now wearing an insertible and a rubber scrotom device in addition to my chastity. She is showering and I am to wait. Aftetwards, we'll both doll up a bit and she is going to photograph me in my new state. Afterwards, I believe I will be spending some time in a rubber straitjacket until she is ready for me to strapon for her or for her to strapon for me. I am delighted that these decisions are hers now. Chastity brings me fully under her control.

I love this.

Thank you all for this opportunity to gloriously share in my celebration of chastity. :D

Sincerely,

Sara

Mark Owen and Mash2214 like this.
  2. If this is really what you want. I would advice building a strong relationship away from chastity also. Treat her like she is the most precious person in the world even when your not playing. A strong relationship will build the Trust and respect between you and make your chastity time even more enjoyable for both of you.

Mark Owen and SaraLovesChastity like this.
  3. Absolutely! We've been together for over a year now and living together for 6 months or so.