Chastity, Day 1

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I can't believe I'm saying this, I just spent 24 hours in a device with my wife's knowledge, and she is "into it". Wow. She is still asking questions and until yesterday had never heard of it until last week when I showed her a device. Last night she was asking questions like "do you need to clean it" and I offered to take it off and she was like "no, leave it on, it keeps me "safe" from you". She's been super huggy kissy since realizing I had it on and the key was in her possession. Its still on her night stand and she admits she's afraid to hide it because she is so forgetful. I have not told her about the other key. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. with the help of a wonderful drink called "wine" I slept through the night with it on. My wife ground against it and seemed to kind of like it. wow. I am totally shocked that Mr's Vanilla with with "Dominate me" fantasies is going along with this.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    She's forgetful eh? That could end up being fun for you lol

female_lost_cha-2134.jpg

3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I would be a bit miffed if ian had another key. The whole point to us is that he has no way Of unlocking . I keep one and my g/f has the other, so it's highly unlikely both would be lost.

Jane

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    If you are locked up then your wife is indeed safe from you, she probably had a great sleep last night knowing that you wouldn't be pestering her for sex at night or in the morning lol.

As for the other key, at present I would advise keeping it with you. It can be very easy to get an abrasion when you first start wearing a device. I have seen a few occasions when the device has had to be removed rather quickly. Probably best tell her there is another one and get her to put it in a sealed envelope or something so she knows if you have used it. Until you are used to wearing the device for prolonged periods a safety key is always wise.

bethanise likes this.
  5. dougsub

dougsub New member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Can we have more details about the device? I'm assuming it's your first?

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Its just a Chinese HT2 knock off from Amazon, my 2nd I also have a CB3000 but I find the lock so bulky and that whole device pinchy. This plastic HT2 is "ok". I did have to sand some burrs off of it. If my wife enjoys and gets into this I am going to get a custom metal one of some kind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice