Chastity Covering the Head Locked to a PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by achingballsack, Mar 12, 2020.

1. achingballsack

achingballsack New member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Hey there, I have a PA piercing as well as one on my ball sack. I am looking for a chastity covering
    just the head and this can be locked to a PA and maybe a second piercing. Ideas?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Go see Mark’s company, Malechastitynow.com, and see his GlansArmor chastity.

I’ve spent nearly 9000 hours in version 2 of his “cage only” design. It is my keyholding wife’s favorite and the most practical device I’ve worn. It could be my “forever” cage (absent an MRI).

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Glans-Armor

Mark, if you contact him, could add something to tether to the ball sack. I’d recommend maybe getting the standard design and then adding later. He’s turned work around for me in a week.

You’d want to figure out where the attachment point goes, how you hang with the device and how things line up. So you aren’t putting your scrotum piercing under constant pressure.

He had added extra rods and rings for me, and once made me a leash attachment point.

One random idea I just had was to get his high security screw, the one with the through hole that’s used for a security seal, get a straight barbell (16ga?)... and put a chain over the ends between the ball ends that goes through your scrotum piercing ring. Then you have some play and you’re not messing with the standard design.

(I’ve used stainless steel cable numbered security seals with his huh security system and it works very well. One I got was very thick cable and it took me a while to bite through cable with a wire cutter. I was a bit panicked because I had not left any slack and was nearly trapped.)

I have some photos of me decorating my cage using the high security screw and straight barbell jewelry. Check out my album.

My fantasy would be to use threadlocker / Loctite on the barbell and make it permanent and decorative... or at least very costly to destroy the titanium jewelry that shields the screw head. ;)

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice