Chastity Contract Help

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by queenofheartsS, Jan 10, 2019.

1. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I need to make a chastity contract for my subby. We’ve talked about it recently and he’s expressed a desire for me to make one.

However, I haven’t seen too many chastity contracts as I’ve only been a member of this site for a month or two, so I was looking for some advise or examples.

What makes a good contract? Please help!! I want it to be a good one that I can use to express my rules (and i have already been verbally establishing some with him as we go along) for him in chastity and the expectations of/for both of us.

He says that having everything down on paper will help make him a better submissive subby to me, his mistress and give concrete rules to try and abide to.

2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    FWIW i think its best to keep the first one simple and renegotiate the next iteration of the contract after a while. Rinse and repeat. Depending on how you write the contract, it may make for a bad time for one or both of you. To steal some namby pamby "modern corporate" terms, small changes and often assessing the contract will let you "fail fast" and "be agile" with what works and doesnt.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    This thread is full of examples.

A good chastity contract is one that is discussed but never actually implemented. The discussion is important because every couple needs to have a conversation about their expectations, needs, and wants. The implementation is probably a bad thing because we are talking about your relationship, not a business deal. Keeping score or anally following rules is a great way to turn something that should be fun into something tedious. It also encourages one party to try to force their partner into something they don't particularly want.

Skinky and tiruh811 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice