Chastity cages during winter - question

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Blue Eyes, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Hello everyone !

I'm fairly new to the chastity thing, and till this point, it's been everything I expected it to be and even more.
    I wear a CBX Mini Me (It's my first cage), which I've managed to wear for longer terms quite successfully without any major issues (a bit of ball burn, chafing, etc). Currently, I feel I found my ''near perfect'' configuration for both comfort and security, but that statement is being tested by my current problem....COLD.
    The moment I leave the comfort and warmth of my home and go outside, wearing a cage becomes quite a painful experience, to the point where I've felt forced to take it off in public bathrooms....
    I think I understand the entire ''cold causes your balls to retract and they push against the ring of the cage'' thing, but I currently don't know how to remedy this situation.
    It burns under, it burns on the sides, it burns everywhere, and I feel no matter how much lube/vaseline I use, it's all the same.
    So I'm curious if any experienced or creative chastity cage enjoyers out here have/had a similar problem, and what is their solution for it.

Thank you for reading and cheers ~!!

Leath3rRapt0r likes this.
  2. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I feel your pain. I really do. Tagging along here as well. I've felt that it's two fold for me. 1. The scrotum itself gets so tight the skin bunches up with nowhere to really go so that hurts. Bottom, middle, sides. 2. One ball migrates to the bottom middle and has slipped thru (resolving this soon with new custom devices).

Only solution I have found is removal until things relax or me sirring and relaxing as much I can. Yes worse when I'm busy working on something.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Wow seems pretty bad, I'm a construction worker and on occasion I work out in the cold , I wear a stainless steel cage and yes it gets cold but I wear thermals to help and if it gets really cold I carry hand warmers and they cure the problem.
    I hope this helps if you have any questions please feel free to contact me

4. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    If your scrotum is bunching up and causing ball burn, try using some Vaseline between you and the base ring.
    And try to pull the scrotum so it's not bunched up.

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Am I the only one that prefers the high, tight scrotum that cold weather brings? The snugness of fit? The undeniable security.
    It has got so cold recently that it’s almost caused some irritation, but a handy pocket sized pot of sudacrem soothes that.

6. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    When the go high and tight when not wearing a ring, they are almost non existent for sure. Does that when I'm running, lifting weights or cold. Is what it is. Maybe eventually the body will adjust.

Caged for life likes this.
  7. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I generally don't have any issues when lifting, with the exception of leg day

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    After a number of years wearing a plastic cage with no issues at all about cold weather, the first year that I wore a steel cage was a shock to say the least. The steel felt painfully cold, so much so when I got home I used to need a quick warm up.

I think that with the old plastic device it was quite insulating, so kept me warm against the elements. Steel being much more conductive to heat has the opposite effect, so the initial effect of wearing the steel one was even more of a change because of that difference.

You do get used to it though. You've made me realise that this year I've not even noticed my steel cage when going outdoors in icy weather.

9. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    I work in construction and I'm definitely outside all year round no matter what the weather
    I wear a pair of ladys leggings under my work trousers which keep me nice and warm
    I'm in a stainless steel cage with a shaped ring not sure if that makes any difference

10. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yep, my boys desperately try and retreat when it's cold out, or it's morning, or pretty much anytime. To solve for the cold I took a sport sock and cut the last 4" of the toe section off and covered my whole package with that toe section. Keeps everything warm and while they are still H&T, they aren't painfully so.

Leath3rRapt0r likes this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice