Chastity Cage "Straps" and "Harnesses?"

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by iggyst00ge, Jan 11, 2022.

1. iggyst00ge

iggyst00ge Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I've started to notice pictures of people wearing straps or harnesses with their cages. The simplest version seems to be a thin leather strap with snaps at both ends. The strap fastens around the ring at the base of the device on either side, and loops around behind the wearer.

I saw one person who made his own harness out of webbing that he secured with a padlock -- so obviously, his strap added more security to the device. However, a lot of these straps are just snapped into place.

I'm wondering what point the additional straps serve, because it's obviously not any more secure.
    FIbkiIuVIAIdz7P.jpg

Peter3811 likes this.
  2. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Two purposes.

First, the weight of the "cage" sometimes feels heavy. The straps just hold it up

Second, you can get strap arrangements that hold things tightly against your body. This way, if you become aroused, the straps take the strain instead of your skin

Hope this helps

3. Whiskeymike

Whiskeymike New member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    So I am a grower and I now realize what that means in the world of chastity cages. When I get aroused the base gets hard and pushes the tip away from my body. So much so that it looks like the cage is just on the tip and my balls are hanging off it. Yeah really being stretched.
    Now I probably need a tighter cage. Probably can't go tight on the base ring.
    A strap, currently a shoelace, will hold the cage next to my body so this doesn't happen, as much.
    I hope I can get to the point where I no longer have to use a strap or shoelace but I am still too new at this

LongTimeLurker and iggyst00ge like this.
  4. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    For me an adjustable cord carries the weight of the cage and keeps everything in the proper place depending on my activity (24/7 wearer).

Cinched tight when sleeping or during locked playtime, looser to hang nicely under pants, and very loose when using the bathroom (to let things point in the right direction).

The adjustable loop knot slides to desired position eaisly, and holds well.

Hkeye and iggyst00ge like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put!

6. da_st00ge

da_st00ge New member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    On a related note, has anyone had any luck adapting these to a non-CB cage?
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 043323.png

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #7 bondinchas, Feb 5, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    It should be fairly easy to modify any harness to help support a device that has a ring and/or post to secure it. All you need to do is to attach a strap, straps, or a ring to the harness that interlocks with the ring, post or padlock of the device.

It'll look best if you use similar materials and techniques to the basic harness that you're starting with. For example, for the one illustrated, find some leather and buy some hammer on rivets similar to the existing construction.

A good source of materials is charity shops. There's plenty of them and they always have a selection of leather belts and handbags obtainable quite cheaply that you can cut apart to salvage panels, straps, rings and buckles from. For a black leather harness, remember that you can always get any colour of leather and dye it to match.

Putting all the above advice together, you could, for example, find a brown leather belt, cut it so that just one punch hole is left near the end, and secure that on the post of your cage. Then lay the length of the secured belt upwards onto the harness, mark the length and position, cut the top of the belt to length, dye it black and sew it to the harness.

With a integrated lock device without a post a different method is needed. A single continuous strap that is fixed from left to right on the harness could be used. You put the base ring on first, pull the harness attached strap down to lay over the top of the penis just below the lock part, then attach the cage, trapping the strap. (this would also work with a CB type device).
    To make it practically, I'd secure just one side of the strap first, fit it all on, then pull the strap to the symmetrical position on the other side, mark, cut and fix. That way, by sizing it while wearing it, it'll fit perfectly.

If security is your thing, just google for some "locking belt buckles". Alternatively, a small padlock through two punched holes in the straps would secure the type of straps shown in the OP.

8. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone know where to buy this cb-x harness? Cb-x does not list it as an accessory.

9. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Steel Nub and steel cable keeps everything very secure and more comfortable. Never use plastic, not secure.

10. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Nope, they are flimsy plastic.

11. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hey thanks, but how would you attach the steel cable ?

12. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    I was wondering this same thing. Thank you for asking/answering.

BritishLockee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice