Chastity cage sizing - Help

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sissy-CJ, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    how do I know what size cage is right?

I’m thinking of starting with a CB6000 as I’m new to this but I’ve no idea it’s the long or short one. I’m trying to not let my ego pick.

Any advice?

2. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Go short unless you are really large when flaccid.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Measure yourself when flaccid and at your smallest. The correct measurement is when you are at your smallest, but NOT when you are “shriveled up”. You know the difference. Wait 2 hours after showering or swimming before taking any measurements. I suggest taking several measurements at different times until you’re comfortable that you have an accurate measurement.

You can be a little off and it will still work just fine so don’t worry, just take a reasonable measurement when you’re at your smallest.

On length, Take a ruler and measure under and at the base of the penis where it meets the testicles and measure to the tip of the penis. Again soft not shriveled. Then take your shortest measurement and subtract 1/4″.

For the inside diameter you can purchase a set of sizing rings. Or if you are currently using a CB series, we can use that as a guide for diameter of the base ring and the inside diameter of the cage. This measurement can never be adjusted.

On the gap there is not good way to measure. 90% of the customers order the 3/8″ and are happy with it. Some who have been in chastity for sometime want the 1/4″ as they have stretched the scrotum. Others who are new to chastity and have high and tight scrotum want the 1/2″. If the gap is wrong after you receive it, it is an easy fix.

This is from mature metals they make wonderful devices. It’s a great reference to sizing they also send sizing rings

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  4. Sissy-CJ

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    @Ma’ams Slut thank you that really helps. I hadn’t thought about my scrotum.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    When you buy a cb device they are kinda standard. The metal ones I like best . The mature metal and other places are all made to order and those are great for long term wear you kinda forget it’s on most of the time especially if sized right

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Get a cheap knock off cb6000 off eBay, or the 6000s if your less than 6cm flaccid. They come with all the rings and spacers so you can play about and get to know what size works for you, then once you know you can then look at other cages in your size.

7. Sissy-CJ

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:

Thanks, I was heading that way, didn’t want to spend a fortune and find out it’s really not for me or the wrong size, I’ve picked the regular and short as I’m between the two about 7 or 8 flaccid unless it’s cold (0:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice