Chastity cage/device specifically designed for comfortable sleep?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cm_acc_2019, Jun 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Cm_acc_2019

Cm_acc_2019 New member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I’m a very light sleeper, and unfortunately found that sleeping with a chastity device on is extremely uncomfortable for reasons unrelated to arousal/denial. I’m talking about the physical pain, pressure, and friction. I pretty much can’t fall asleep, at least not without staying awake until exhaustion, which messes with my wake schedule and leaves me energy-deprived.

Are there any cages or devices that prioritize sleep comfort while denying the ability to have sex or masturbate? Specifically, I don’t mind if they allow erections, just as long as the penis is inaccessible from outside and can’t easily be used to “grind” to orgasm from the inside (so, something with a hard shell, unlike a simple diaper). In fact, allowing unhindered erections would possibly reduce pressure pain at night, which should allow better sleep? I also don’t need it to be light, compact, or discreet, since it’d only be used for sleep.

I’ve read that allowing night erections could lead to more wet dreams, but I don’t mind if that happens. I just want to cut down on masturbation. :)

Perhaps shaped like boxers, or a diaper, or other pull-over piece, closer to a full belt? Perhaps like a female belt, but with enough room for the male parts to fit, whether or not at erection?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    The full belt from BehindBarz with the outer cage fitted once adjusted and adapted to your shape will be extremely comfortable to wear in bed and once done correctly you will sleep exactly the same as you do without one on but with zero chance of touching yourself or masturbating. If you only plan on wearing it in bed then you can even leave off all the other sections underneath the outer cage as well for even more comfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice