Chastity beach

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by nicolesissygurl, Feb 10, 2021.

1. nicolesissygurl

nicolesissygurl New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Does anyone know any nude beaches Where men are locked in chastity?

2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    This kind of weirdness is not popular (yet?)
    :D

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Since nudist beaches include families why would you wish to impose your kinks and sex toys on to them?

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  4. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Yes, Cap d'Agde in S France. It is not compulsory but you will definitely see men wearing chastity cages.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    I think OP was asking to avoid that. Some nude beaches and resorts are adults only. And more welcoming to us.

so I agree with you that we shouldn’t push our kinks on vanillas. And we should be especially aware of children, there is no harm in asking this.

btw many years ago genital piercings were a big deal at nudist clubs and beaches. Some still care but my understanding is less do now. I’d think as chastity becomes more mainstream it may become similar. But who knows.

6. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Really..its a nude beach. The chastity device is what everyone will have a hard time with? In Maui we have a nude beach, and a chastity device would have to be more interesting than the fucking going on in the bushes to be noticed. I think the idea of kink being forced on someone is silly in this setting. It is just an expression of who we are, like clothes, hairstyles. So when in a public dressed setting, yeah keep chastity to yourself, but at a nude beach, the assumption is that you are a going to see some weird shit. At least at Little Beach in Maui you are going to have to work hard to surprise anybody.

locked17, spider203, Jammy and 2 others like this.
  7. nicolesissygurl

nicolesissygurl New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    I hoped that Maybe someone knew about a kinky plave Where No Children Where allowed and it was mandatory that penises Where locked up in chastity.

Maid Denise likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think a beach like that would have it's own topic folder and photo gallery here on CM if it really existed. Best hope would be a nude beach, probably. Take a chance and see.

nicolesissygurl likes this.
  9. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    From another part of Chastity Mansion
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/beach-chastity.22482/

ust got back from spending another week nude at Black’s Beach in San Diego. We were able to put our beach blanket down and leave our stuff in place but had to keep moving. We walked up and down the length of the beach many times each day. I spent most of the first day locked in my large chastity cage and then we did a lap with me uncaged. We got the same looks and the same “hellos” no difference between being caged or not. The rest of the week I only wore my micro chastity cage the whole time. Same thing as 1st day all was normal. Each day the state park ranger, SD lifeguards, and SDPD all patrolled the beach non stop. Each day it was different officers/lifeguards. Each day we spoke to them directly and each time it was just normal talk. NO issues with me wearing only a chastity cage. NO comments about it being a kink. NO negative issues at all. On Sunday the Sheriffs deputy who was helping patrol gave me a wave and a thumbs up. Each day we had several people ask about it and no one had anything negative or judgmental to say. Some were curious but everyone knew what my cage was/for. No one hit on us or said it did anything inappropriate, just great conversation like any other place. The beach had lots of nudist and textiles alike. All ages and singles to couples to families all were positive and normal just as Black’s Beach has always been. I grew up on Black’s Beach and have never had an issue. Just be yourself and act normal and people will treat you normal. I recommend this beach if you want to be nude on the beach wearing your chastity cage.

10. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I wish there was such a place .

11. Deleted member 38179

#11 Deleted member 38179, May 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2021
    Thanks for quoting my post from last year. I went again this year for my birthday and wore my chastity cage the whole time. Again I had no issues and no negative comments or look by other beach goers. I even met another guy who was also locked in chastity. Like me he frequents Blacks Beach and is locked in chastity. For some of us chastity is a lifestyle not a kink or sexual act. I observed several cock rings, genital piercings (both male and female). A silicon injected cock and even banded balls. All these people were just enjoying the beach like everyone else. Nit making waves or trying to draw attention to themselves. The only people doing that were the guys jacking off in the bushes and the guys walking in between people trying to get a better voyeur look at me and others minding our own business. Those are the people forcing their kinks on others at the beach not those of us in chastity or some other form of genital adornment. Those of us that are regulars at nude beaches know how laid back all the regulars are. Its a community of live and let live just do no harm. Nudists are very accepting of others how they are. We don’t put societal judgements on people just because they are different than us or others, we as nudists embrace and celebrate the diversity of people and their choices. Real nudist just don’t care about how you look or what adornments you have on including clothing at a nude beach. Just be you. Its all ok to be yourself as long as you don’t purposely hurt anyone.

12. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    we went some time in France ( cape d'ange) et othe few time in croatia. Are not place intended for chastity cage wearing, but we saw some other man wearing it

Peter3811 and nicolesissygurl like this.
  13. Msteel

Msteel Member

Czech Republic
    Local Time:
    When i read “FILL BELTS > CHASTITY BEACH” i expected i would find at least one mention about full belted person on a beach. Nobody has done it?

14. Deleted member 38179

I f i had a full belt I would certainly wear it to the nude beach.

Peter3811 and Msteel like this.
  15. Msteel

Msteel Member

Czech Republic
    Local Time:
    It is nice idea. My Latowski belt is sometimes as a swimsuit. For meating nude beach i would need probably another person. Wife or locked person or locked wife

Peter3811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice