Chastity at doctor's office / dermatologist

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Paige Manners, Dec 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Owner does not keep it chained 24/7 only if She is taking me out or if i am to be beat hard-however i am not given solid food so it would not be a problem
    slvdanielle

2. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    Owner does not keep me locked 24/7 only when She takes me out or if i am to receive a severe beating
    but since i am never allowed solid food it would not be a problem
    slvdanielle

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    This is the chastity in vanilla life sub forum.

Food restrictions enforced by piercings and chains is not typically “vanilla”.

I like this discussion of letting medical professionals consent to examination of a patient in chastity.

I only have been open enough to prepare two doctors with the facts of my orgasm denial, but not the details of the method (a steel cage and piercing).

I prepared an urologist prior to an appointment. She agreed to cover my questions. We had a great consult. She was very supportive. I was earnest and professional, and cared about my medical health. I was so grateful.

She might have been open to discuss male chastity with me, if I had felt comfortable to be open about it.

I think your reaching out ahead of time and asking is good. I look forward to hearing how your appointment goes.

4. Paige Manners

Paige Manners Sissy Slut in Arizona

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I'll definitely keep everyone posted once the appointment actually occurs!

sissy_connie and MissyB like this.
  5. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    not having my tongue and nose chained together is not necessary vanilla but allows me to answer Owner and be understood my position is very severe but i have come to expect and enjoy my place as Her slave/thing
    i cannot expect anything but severe treatment and harsh beatings often after a caning i cannot sit or Walk (Owner enjoys beating the soles of my feet so i must crawl while doing my daily chores
    slvdanielle

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You’re living a dream! I’m just suggesting that you are risking thread-jacking. No doubt you are inspired and proud, due to your heady state of deep submission. It’s ok. I do the same thing at times. But Since this is a “vanilla chastity” sub-forum, I am suggesting your story fits alongside other content.

This thread is about honoring medical professionals’ right to consent. I sprung a penis piercing on my primary and he literally keeled over. It was a negative experience for us both. Everyone is different. Preparing the other person is a kindness.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    well i am very sorry for you.

8. SubbyChris

SubbyChris Member

Norfolk UK.
    Local Time:
    Having your tongue and nose chained together is something I’ve never heard of. I imagine it could cause a lot of problems in day to day life. Eating, sneezing, hiccups, coughing. I’d like to see a picture of a tongue and nose chained together.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I can assure you drs have seen it all and then some! You wouldn’t believe some of the things we take out of people!

SubbyChris likes this.
  10. slvdanielle

Local Time:

11. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    Please their is no need to feel sorry for me it is an Honor to suffer and be displayed in public in such a lowly way
    slvdanielle
    Owner does not allow me to be photographed but it is simply Owner had my nose and tongue pierced and She has a small chain (about 3 inchs long) that Her boi attaches to the 2 rings normally i am fitted with this when She takes me out either to a fetish event or on a shopping trip for a new whip or anal plug which boi inserts right in the shop
    slvdanielle

12. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    I'll be calling the doctor's office this week to make an appointment. Hope I don't have to wait too long for an appointment.

13. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    Well, I finally have my appointment set for the dermatologist. But it's not until May. The most highly referred dermatologists in my area are all months out. Ugh!

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve went to two doctors appointments (physical exams for work) while caged.

Girst was very impromptu, pulled me off my job because apparently I was overdue. So, no opportunity to unlock. I was left to undress and given a robe or whatever those things are called. We went through the physical, they always save any uncomfortable stuff for last, and when asked to lift up my robe so she could do the whole turn and cough, I warned her. “ I wasn’t expecting this exam and I have some jewelry locked on there, just so you don’t freak out” no problem was the response. I got a quick glance back up and a “that thing’s really on there huh?!” And she asked if I had any swelling, discoloration, or coldness. I told her I’ve been wearing it for years and was fine. She said ok, that was that, and she did the whole turn and cough thing. No issues but a bit embarrassing. She wasn’t exactly attractive, but she was young and was odd having someone else see it.

The next one was a few years later(3 to be exact) and I wasn’t pulled out of work, I had the appointment but I had forgotten to ask her to unlock me before she left for work. I texted her a few times to see where the emergency key was but she didn’t get back to me in time. This time at the exam, not sure if it was because of covid or what, but wasn’t any turn and cough. So I didn’t have to explain anything.

Awgile back I was contemplating getting my vasectomy reversed. I had to come in for a consultation and exam. I didn’t go caged, but was asked about the skin around my sack being so thin and red, and he asked if there have been any skin issues there. I just said I wear a steel ring there quite frequently and yes I had some irritation that has since healed. He also asked about discoloration and coldness, again I reassured him it was fine.

In all actuality it doesn’t really come up often and if it does, a simple explanation is sufficient. “I have body jewelry locked on to it”. It doesn’t have to delve any further than that or feel the need to share why.

I do have a certain curiosity about getting a tattoo and wondering if it would be better for them to stay locked or go without. As soon as I find the right shop, I am going to get a tattoo just above the cage. Since this is so close to the cage I wonder if it would be more comfortable for them if it was covered with a cage while getting it, or if they prefer bare so they can maneuver better. I would think the cage would be less icky than a loose penis, but cage can be a little tmi for them.

I will call and talk with them first, I’m just dreading the call.

15. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    Glad your experiences went well. I'm hoping for the same uneventful type of visit, which I'm sure it will be.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    As hard as possible

Guest 3291 likes this.
  17. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    I went to the doctor for HRT injection, but it was a “Nurse” appointment, and she wanted to check it out?

18. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    Saw the dermatologist yesterday. First dermatology exam of my life. Stayed locked. My wife is out of town this week and I just didn't want to flirt with the temptation of unlocking. The assistant told me to disrobe except for underwear. When the doctor was doing her exam, she just asked "if I had any concerns in the underwear area." I said no, and that was that. Amazing how quick derm appointments go!

No guarantee that other dermatologists work the same way, of course, but this was an easy and comfortable experience.

19. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    Had my annual GP exam a few weeks ago. Went unlocked. Glad I did as I had to get some hip x-rays.

As for the dermatologist, I have not had to disrobe at all. Even when discussing the psoriasis in my joint creases (jock areas). That's fortunate as the doc is a friend of ours.

Abdominal ultrasound next week and I will be unlocked. No sense risking it

SubPeter likes this.
  20. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    I went to the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago. Same exact thing happened. I was locked but was able to keep my underwear on and she asked me the same question. Very easy experience. She even removed a mole from my back. Luckily it was negative.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. LockedBob

LockedBob New member

Local Time:
    Just wondering if Paige had any updates about the visit?

22. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    i have gone to my doctor locked several times. I have known my doctor and his staff (male and female) for years and have seen all of them locked at one point, but i still remind them that i am locked before an exam starts. The only thing anyone has said is thank me for letting them know. If i am going for a complete physical, Goddess insists on unlocking me so my doctor can check for testicular cancer and in case i need an X-Ray.

Design is me and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice