Chastity: any side effects?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Rodricks, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    Hi
    I am a born submissive not a slave though. I have been to intrigued by the idea of wearing a chastity device. I have gone through forums mentioning erectile dysfunction after wearing the device for some time.
    I feel even if you are a sub a happy man always needs a good erection everynow and then. My question is does wearing a chastity device makes you more prone to mental health problems? A happy sub means a happy mistress.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I find being kept chaste keeps me sane! Maybe the idea of men needing erections is a myth! But then we are all different!

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I see erection and ejaculation as one of the primary needs for mental and spiritual growth.
    I am not how would I become as a person if I looses my ability to get an erection and then ejaculate.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Fair enough! As I say we are all different! Have fun.

5. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Different strokes for different folks. I personally don't feel the need to have an erection to be a happy man, although I may have felt differently about that 10 years ago when I started playing with chastity when I was 20. I personally find that the longer I'm locked and the more I'm denied orgasms, the more submissive I become and the more I want to stay caged without an erection.

If you feel like you need to have an erection every few days to be a happy man then permanent chastity might not be for you. If you want to try chastity but still feel the need to have erections occasionally maybe that means you lock for a couple days and then unlock to edge/tease yourself before locking back up. Or you only stay locked for a few days before orgasm. Or it's possible that your mindset will change after a few days locked.

There's no right or wrong way to "do" chastity. Each individual person and each couple needs to figure out what works for them. For some individuals that means short lock ups. For some it means being locked for an entire year. For some couples the keyholder is the only one that has any input in how long the locked guy is kept locked. For some couples there is negotiation on what each of them sees as an appropriate time to stay locked so each person gets what they want out of chastity and feels more fulfilled. There's really only one way for you to figure this out and it's to test it out and see what works for you.

kcuck5280, Mash2214, boisub and 2 others like this.
  6. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    Well said college slave...

collegeslave likes this.
  7. collegeslave

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. It was probably the best thing I've written about chastity haha.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    It’s a good advice...it seems you know what you are talking about

9. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    There are a number of things I have observed in my own behavior. With these said Chastity makes me happy and horny, so I have no plans to stop my new always belted life.

There are two negative things which are apparently emotionally:

One I am constantly horny and the desire for sex and bondage is greatly increased, keeping me extra distracted and available for playing. I spend more of my free time doing bondage and activities with my partner and craving more of these things.

Two the constant horny distraction does affect my work concentration some. I work from home doing a complex job while working with team members. So I have to spend extra time to organize my work day and make sure I don't get to distracted sexually.

Some emotions inbetween:

Sometimes I will lightly cry in frustration, but that has always been a momentary burst of super frustration desperately wanting to get hard and orgasm. Personally I like having a light cry every once in a while. Some emotions are difficult for me and feeling them let out like this feels good.

Physical issues:

Belt chafing can be awful and is something I really hate. I think my current belt adjustments will greatly reduce chafing but its always something you have to deal with for rubberized belts.

Keeping the penis healthy can be tricky if you're prone to humping your belt or frequently getting hard inside it. Likewise keeping the penis fully clean in a closed/semi closed tube is a PITA. Personally I need to find a high quality long term belt that will fit my body better.

Barburia likes this.
  10. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    Very insightful. Work concentration can be an issue for me as well but I face people and can be more difficult in my case. One of the thing which I am looking to gain is discipline self restraint and I believe wearing a chastity device for my goddess is the only way to achieve it.

Chiefyayy likes this.
  11. collegeslave

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Eh, I'm just fumbling through life like everyone else, doing the best I can.

slimjimtx and Chaste J. like this.
  12. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    We are all trying

13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Chastity is a spectrum of behavior that varies greatly by individual with no hard and fast rules other than the people involved are consenting adults. While we certainly have members that are fully immersed in the lifestyle, many others just locked for short periods of time. It's all about what you and your partner are looking for.

You will get an erection while locked, it's just a different kind of erection than the one you're used to.

I don't know why chastity would cause mental health problems, many couples report that chastity has helped to improve their relationship and certainly being in a happy relationship goes a long way towards improving one's mental health. Certainly being denied an orgasm can be a challenge but many members report that by taking their own orgasm out of the equation, allows them to better focus on the needs of the partner.

If you are interested in chastity, I would suggest buying one of the inexpensive devices and see how it goes. There has been plenty written in the forums on the pros and cons of different devices but if you need help selecting one, ask away.

Mash2214 and Rodricks like this.
  14. Rodricks

Rodricks Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Adam. I will certainly give it a go. My hunt for ever so powerful mistress is on. Next stage is to get a decent chastity device.

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Such an excellent response to your interesting question. As far as Chastity making me mentally insane or not. I would have to say I already was their before the lock up. Chastity is just a different way of life.

Chiefyayy and Rodricks like this.
  16. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Just pursue what you beleave... and be happy. On my case I only come out every 30 to 70 days depending of my behavior. So the best case scenario I can come up to 12 times a year. No problems at all. That is the cycle that my wife like to me stay on. We mastering and perfecting every year. This year we are planning to start a minimum of 50 days since I'm been able to get to 70 without going crazy... the biggest thing that happen is after 30 days a drip too much and sometimes I need some of her pads... sometimes I can soak one pleasuring her....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What happens after 30 days in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice